Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetommyt916
Stranger
EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED
    #4716480 - 09/26/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ok..This is a long one, but if you could hang in there with me and give your advise it would be sooo appreciated. Here goes. Its been about 4 months since my last trip. (shrooms) I tripped from feb 05 till about may 05. I would usually trip alone (which was no biggie) I was always able to handle it. One day while tripping (About 3.5g) I seen some images that made me feel as though I was created by an alien lifeform of some sort. It felt as though I was floating through my trip and had hit the END OF THE ROAD/TRIP! As though I couldnt trip any further. It was a wall that was gold (in color)and had a nasty little face all over it. I truly believed that this is the place that everyone went when they tripped. I began to get real scared as if I had finally reached my true creator and it was such a neg feeling. Another thing I remember was seeing "Eyes" all around me. As though I was being watched. They wouldnt blink or move..but they were there and were making there presence known and it felt neg.(Please explain that one if you know what I was seeing). Well soon after that I had a DEEP voice come through mine and basically said that I was part of a PLAN and needed to follow it. (please dont think I'm nuts) Well I figured that I was having a bad trip. Well I tripped about 3 times after that..(to show myself it was ok) and EVERY trip...After each one would start...I would get to the SAME point(it usually happend when my visuals would come on and I would look real close at the visuals, with eyes closed) and would have the same feelings. I even tried to trip in the woods and it made me feel the same(would see the same images). I even kept seeing the eyes. I dont know if I created something in my head or if this is being felt by anyone else. Now, I said I havnt tripped in about 4 months and I still think about these images and their neg vibes EVERYDAY. I cant even smoke pot anymore..because when I would get real high..the SAME (END OF THE ROAD, IMAGES, NEG FEELING) would come back as though I was tripping. Now, for the last 4 months I have had a headache like pain in the font of my head(Forehead/Brow) that has been there everyday(EVERYDAY). I have seen 4 reg docs and they cant find anything wrong. I finally see a nuerologist tomorrow to see if they can get rid of the pain. I may have created this anixety..I dont know. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Especially with the "Eyes" thing and the NEG IMAGES that wouldn't leave trip after trip. I can tell you that the NEG IMAGES (EVIL FACE, etc.)was always in a yellow/gold light. Thanks for any advise you could give me on these issues. Please dont think I'm nuts. To me..this is as real as LIFE. Thanks again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED [Re: tommyt916]
    #4716495 - 09/26/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've seen the 'eyes' too.

For me it was like two walls made up of eyes, facing each other, that went on forever.

I'd just float there, I felt like I could float there forever. I felt like I was just another eye in this wall of infinite eyes.

I didn't feel it to be associated with negative feelings though.

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
    #4716533 - 09/26/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This sounds like a reoccurring hallucination to me. Next time you trip, try to put yourself in a totally different situation. If you normally trip solo, then trip with a group. If you trip outdoors alone, trip indoors or in an urban area. Set and setting are everything, and tripping in a constant setting can cause reoccurring hallucinations.
What really interests me is the headaches. Not so much the headaches really, but the area that you have them. The frontal lobe of the brain is largely considered an inactive part of the brain (one of the parts that brain surgeons think wouldn't affect you much if they removed it), but it is widely believed (and proven to some extent) that this frontal lobe is the area that controls extra sensory perception (the sixth sense, telepathy, mind reading, telekinetics, prophesying, etc.), and it is also a common belief amongst us psychonauts that shrooms stimulate this ESP.
So it seems like no coincidence that after tripping, you all of a sudden start having headaches in the frontal lobe of your brain.
This would also explain why doctors could find nothing wrong with you because ESP is not recognized by most modern medicine practitioners.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4716551 - 09/26/05 07:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, when I was experiencing these walls of eyes, my friend actually started talking about them... it was very strange. It was like we were having the same hallucination. We both didn't attribute them to anything negative.

You have to learn to just accept any visual you get as being normal, and alright.

Offlinetommyt916
Stranger
Re: EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4716557 - 09/26/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks man, but I will not be tripping anymore, just incase something is really wrong. I dont want to be getting worse.Thats why I tried to trip about 3 times after it first happend in different enviroments (people, no people, woods, etc..) Thanks though.

Offlinetommyt916
Stranger
    #4716581 - 09/26/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks man..I think t he neg feeling was because of the STATE I was in...but like you...I know they was there for sure and they were watchin.

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
    #4716593 - 09/26/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tommyt916 said:
Thanks man, but I will not be tripping anymore, just incase something is really wrong. I dont want to be getting worse.Thats why I tried to trip about 3 times after it first happend in different enviroments (people, no people, woods, etc..) Thanks though.

That's too bad.
Maybe you should try something else, like salvia for instance.
It's a totally different trip, so you won't have the same bad trips over and over.
It's a terrible shame to lose a fellow psychonaut, especially to uncontrollable factors.

Oh well.

Peace,
and Good Luck.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4716609 - 09/26/05 07:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe try analyzing these experiences, perhaps they're caused by something wrong in your life that you have not yet become aware of, try to remember the feelings/thoughts leading up to this, and just other aspects of it which might click something in your head which will suddenly make it all make sense. Other than that I really don't know what to say except good luck to you and hope you get things worked out.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4716634 - 09/26/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

During a low dose of ayahuasca you see the gold tapestries of a finite origin, and they do look like eyes (ornaments)if you look at them in one of the many ways that are possible. This is not the furthest is gets though.
On ayahuasca, (related to shrooms and closest to them visualy), this goes much deeper.
You can feel like you are in physical danger which has much to do with where you have gone, and why it bothers you so.
I find this so very interesting, because beyond those "eyes" is the river of sticks, even seen as a giant million man row boat. Each holding a long pattle that rows and twists off into infinity. To truely see it can give you bigger problems than what you are experiencing. Some people consider it schyzophrenia to think that their oars tie everyone to everything else. What you are feeling is seperate from much of humanity, but it is real and belongs to you now at its most terrifying point.
The connection between the two steps, in my eyes, and the eyes of the shaman is the secret. Guarded to the point where no westerners are allowed to film or see how intense it gets unless they have taken the drug, as to avoid misinterpretation.
Here it goes though(with some hesitation)........, after physicaly threatened the greatest extacy cancels out the problems like that which follows you around all the time. and further more it can show you that you are right about the plan, and can show you how it works. It truely can synchronize your conciouse mind into the plan and show you. With ayahuasca, and shrooms apparently, the best work done with the substances is in the weeks and months after. It can destroy your problems like it was some bloody internal war. You will come out of this Anxiety about the process is the hardest thing to drop because that is very physiological, much like the drug itsself. Ive seen it dictate the future through me (only within moments of the finite chain of thoughts, and the confines of close time, and things close to ME), I beleive there are always wolves in the art of finding the end, and you are close. I suggest you dont listen to hard to those you pay to help you, that could ofset the PLAN. This plan has much to do with chaos theory and synchronicity. I suggest reading up about the plan, it will help you if the words of the other are disturbing to you and you find them to be true. The end product is not negative, you just find out that you are special.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED [Re: stemmer]
    #4716648 - 09/26/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If this plan exists I and everone elses posts would be a part of the "plan"

Offlinetommyt916
Stranger
    #4716857 - 09/26/05 08:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It sounds stupid..but that was another thing the VOICE told me in the trip...That I was special..and I could even feel it. As though I was being HAND SELECTED from thousands. But I still dont get the whole "Plan" thing and for the NEG feelings I had...May I ask how you can say its not neg, that is..the end result?

Edited by tommyt916 (09/26/05 08:47 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4716940 - 09/26/05 09:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Im trying to keep this post alive, and would also like to say that im shure he has tried analyzing his experiences. His experience and negative feelings do indeed have something to do with his mental state and setting, to me its the beginning to all that is true and psycho-physical and the true platform on witch the greatest teachings happen, call it a physical threat or call it mental torment, its bridging on the ultimate truths that would have made him more healthy if "he" could have gone further. Im not suggesting he takes more either. I think this place is special and for a select few, and not as concerned as to why him, but more so concerned that he knows this can and likely will subside with some evolutions. The worst things about these drugs are the best things, that is true, and can kick your ass into a more sound form.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4716972 - 09/26/05 09:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Unknown/new = fear = negative.(In most eyes)
etc.etc.

Join the crowd. If you can overcome it, you will be on your way....IMHO
I haven't been able to "yet".

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

#4716985 - 09/26/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I dunno, we just didn't see it as being bad... or anything wrong about it.

It's like just floating in this space of incredible sights.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4716987 - 09/26/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

To react directly, this plan is, in my experience put into viewable motion (for some preordained amount of time)by the threat of death without suicide. If death could envelope you, you would be more upset but you would come back like a star full of true love and relativistic understanding. Reiterate, What is this negative thing, is it more physiological, is it possibly that you saw the ego-less lonelyness of death, and it causes anxiety throughout your sense of mind/body?

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4717040 - 09/26/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Anxiety is very physical, is that the problems the negative caused and continues to cause you. Its definately harder for some to get over mainly because of genetics. They often seek help because of it.
I just thought that by what you said, your on the brink of something greater than torment. Can you see the positive relativism over-rides the negative.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4717085 - 09/26/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Its a process toilet, Its bad at first for more than obviouse reasons. You cant see it without torment or atleast being severed from the greater percentage of human beings on this earth. The safest place is both godlike and a selfless whole, thats the end I talked about in such a seemingly unrealistic fashion due to its effects on consciousness. There is a reason that the most interesting shamans say they can talk to plants. All that is applicable shows its logic in the place that follows true torment, death. Though many get stuck inbetween for far too long. More hallucinogens isnt usually the answer to this guys questions.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4717105 - 09/26/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Death meaning the end. Or was it a glimpse of this which leaves you in the middle, and does torment people commonly, brings the shroomer to tears. Too much goes unsaid in this place, I wish I could still trip in a way, I wish its message was not so varient and disturbing

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

#4717251 - 09/26/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That's very strange.

I don't think it's bad at all.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4717315 - 09/26/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

All of stemmers posts make me nervous, because i feel that when im high.. and thats only with weed.. not dmt or lsd. i wanted ot try those but now im not so sure. i always have that feeling about meeting the end of the universe and having it be negative. O_o is this a common anxiety, or one which should prevent me from doing them in the first place?

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder