Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

Soul Sex
    #4716245 - 09/26/05 08:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, as some of you know i use weed to help me realize my astral body (it helps me, and obviously works) so basically i can get oob if i try really hard sober, but it is like pie if i have the right amount of cannabinol's in my system to break free my consciousness and realize that it actually exists.

anyway

so last night i sat down after a bowl to meditate and hopefully astral project. I soon do and i decide to stay around this planet rather than going and exploring the universe, see if i can interact w/things and people. So i go and find my friends house and wake him up, but for some reason his g/f was there (no, their not really serious so they definately werent ink) and i got both of them out of the bed and we floated outside. I then started to get bored and lost my train of thought.. Soon i realized what was going on and i went back to where they were, my friend went back to bed, but his gf (a) was still outside, i went to look for him and he was asleep and didnt want to come, so i left him and went and got a. I then decided i wanted to show here the other realms of existence that i have seen, but when i took her, we went to the realm of... for lack of a better word, the realm of orgasm. And we stayed there and we actually had 'mind' or 'astral' sex. It was one of the most amazing things i have ever done, especially that i know it was real.

Today during school i talked to her about it and (i was messed up so it was a little different in my memory, but basically all the same) she affirmed our experience, almost to the exact details.

i just found this amazing, i would like to hear your experiences that are similar to this if anyone has any to share.

-hand

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: Soul Sex [Re: TheGus]
    #4716334 - 09/26/05 08:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

That must've been some kind bud dude.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4716353 - 09/26/05 08:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

What'd your friend think of you boning his gf in the astral realm?

--------------------

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4716512 - 09/26/05 09:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

great post :thumbup:

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4716529 - 09/26/05 09:34 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Today during school i talked to her about it and (i was messed up so it was a little different in my memory, but basically all the same) she affirmed our experience, almost to the exact details

So, it was a little different but basically all the same. This is called accommodation. You WANT to believe it's true so whatever happens, you massage and adjust until it fits.

Astrologers count on this wanting-to-believe property of many humans when they say things like: "there is some change coming in your life" to which the True Believer says "uh, no, uh... oh yeah, wait, I'm buying a new washing machine".

YES! says the astrologer followed by "that will be 20 bucks".

Next time, have your friend open the phone book to some page at random and see if you can tell her what page it was the next day. If you can't, ask yourself if you were really there or if you are just kidding yourself.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineJaimie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Canada
Re: Soul Sex [Re: Diploid]
    #4716752 - 09/26/05 10:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

If things like this are possible, that is amazing. I wish I wasn't so skeptical sometimes. To me, it sounds more like you and her just share an attraction and spend a lot of time thinking of one another. :grin: But seriously, if you can share this type of seemingly impossible connection with someone, why aren't you together?

--------------------

Sitting in the silent twilight rapture
Could it be too hard to capture
This velvet moment of serenity

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Soul Sex [Re: Jaimie]
    #4720343 - 09/27/05 04:28 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

three important questions
1) what is your method for weed OBE? I have difficulty doing anything on weed because when I start to go into a "trance" (i.e. fall asleep consciously) I simply spasm violently awake (myoclonic jerks) [though it's not so bad any more now that i've had some practice.] Do you do it by falling asleep or is it a completely awake and hyper-focused thing, such as raising energy?

2) have you had sex in real life?

3)how do you "KNOW" it was real?

I sometimes can get a really vivid sexual kind of imagination going on when on weed, but that's about it. I certainly can't leave the body and go have astral sex :frown: ..... but I do think there are "planes" relating to specific human experiences..... which probably relate to the chakras.... that weed can show you. I just can't seem to stay in them. (for example I can raise intense sexual feelings by not even doing anything but then they go away and will not come back for the rest of the weed session)

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/27/05 04:28 PM)

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Soul Sex [Re: leery11]
    #4720986 - 09/27/05 06:23 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

which probably relate to the chakras.... that weed can show you. I just can't seem to stay in them. (for example I can raise intense sexual feelings by not even doing anything but then they go away and will not come back for the rest of the weed session)

Yes! I think you're on to something here. I have had similar experiences with chakra meditation/tantra practice. The energy of sexual feelings can be stirred without physical contact, and spread throughout your body.

My guess is that you are very relaxed on MJ & thus less resistant to the flow of energy in your body.

Read about tantra and kundalini energy, if you are interested.

Offlinepsilocyb0rg
Psilocyborg
 User Gallery

Loc: New York
Re: Soul Sex [Re: Silversoul]
    #4721078 - 09/27/05 06:40 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I know i wouldn't be too psyched if you were boning my girlfriend in your daze. u 2 should date...Though it might be disappointing in real life

--------------------

Join the Mushroom Army at
www.themushroomarmy.com

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Soul Sex [Re: psilocyb0rg]
    #4721117 - 09/27/05 06:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

lol

sweet post, Gus! :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Soul Sex [Re: Veritas]
    #4722592 - 09/27/05 11:30 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Quote:

which probably relate to the chakras.... that weed can show you. I just can't seem to stay in them. (for example I can raise intense sexual feelings by not even doing anything but then they go away and will not come back for the rest of the weed session)

Yes!  I think you're on to something here.  I have had similar experiences with chakra meditation/tantra practice.  The energy of sexual feelings can be stirred without physical contact, and spread throughout your body.

My guess is that you are very relaxed on MJ & thus less resistant to the flow of energy in your body.

Read about tantra and kundalini energy, if you are interested.

I have been..... but ... it's kind of a double edged sword (if that's a good simile) because when I first started smoking up my chakras would EXPLODE in painful convlusive spasms..... and now I know how to not smoke too much and somehow I have more respect for mary, or she(he?) has more for me... because I don't really have that problem... but my "chi" is not "pure" and raising it to such an consciously aware level can create problems with distribution...

now if, say, I got high and went to a reiki healer or something, or had acupuncture, I think amazing things could happen.... but just sitting in my apartment there isn't an external energy source to work with... i only have cannabis's energy, and my energy..... no nature, no trees, streams, ponds..... no love from others..... so...

I don't know.

it also really puts me in a connundrum because i'm taking a tai chi course, and i am 100% confident that marijuana and tai chi are an immaculately powerful combination.... but..... at the same time marijuana fucks up your motor skills too much once you come down to practice well... and anything profound you learn while high just doesn't stay once the tremendous levels of energy you are working with disappear.

it's like a sneak peak at what tai chi masters work with when they meditate and raise energy... but you don't have the skills to really channel the energy properly...... but at the same time it helps you explore your moves and see if you are doing them gracefully...

but then you forget things.... and then you lose the high.

:frown:

i'd like to think something you learn while high is always with you though to help you out in the future while sober...

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/27/05 11:33 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology