Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKaydren
Mystic Hunter
 User Gallery
Pumped for Psilocybe! ^_^
    #4715999 - 09/26/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, so I went to a stable today and got me more poo, stable poo =/ so I have to you know, Rinse it, get all of the foreign matter out, then leech it :frown:  Oh well, its poo and prob still good to use right?  Im going 2x double tubs with WBS spawned to poo, but only B+ strain... Wish me luck, been buzzing round forums, same poo questions keep comming up, If I clean away all of the hay/straw am I good to go?

--------------------
----I excel in not giving a shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: Pumped for Psilocybe! ^_^ [Re: Kaydren]
    #4716061 - 09/26/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yup good to go after it has been aged/weathered for a few days. then go ahead and leach it out and pasteurize. you can remove any large pieces of straw, you want the poo to have a nice even consistency.
best of luck
:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
293 topic views. 22 members, 138 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.