Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Questions about poo
    #4713822 - 09/26/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ok so i finally went and bought some poo from TN stud (which so far has proven to be kickass) and im about getting ready to case them.  So here's my questions.

1.)Casing: When do i case?  I have one thats like 98&, i still see some brown in the corners but the top is all white.  Do i case now?  And do i leave it after its cased in the incubator?

2.) Also, my other casing is like 90 % i still see a some uncolionzed poo, but when you press on it its firm indicating that myc has taken hold underneath but hasnt grown up yet.  Should i case this now, or should i wait until its like the other one?

Oh, just so you know, its 2 pts of brf mixed in with 10 pts of poo.  I did two containers like this, one EQ, one Cambo, unfortunately my dumbass forgot to label them and didnt realize it until it was too late.  Look for my guess this strain thread in about two weeks :wink:

BTW does anyone else notice moisture on the inside of their incubator while colonizing poo?  Ive had to remove water several times from the poo, fixed it by inverting the foil to make a tent over the casing, but man you can feel the heat when you open the tub up :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: Questions about poo [Re: coda]
    #4713880 - 09/26/05 11:50 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you are incubating at room temp aren't you? you don't need added heat when the poo is colonizing, it will create a bit of heat as it does.
some condensation is normal ime on top of the poo as it colonizes, i just soak it up after colonization is complete 100% no poo showing. then go ahead and case.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Questions about poo [Re: backupwards]
    #4714004 - 09/26/05 12:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

no added heat, the room i keep them in hits about 85 in the day no problem. Ive been soaking up the excess water, it hasnt pooled since i flipped over the alum foil, but there's condensation at the top of my incbator(s) and lid(s).

So i should wait til i see no poo at all then?

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains