Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: a place I call my cave.
pins to maturity...4-5 days?
    #4713652 - 09/26/05 12:59 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

TC have been pinning from hpooh blocks, lots and lots of pins but they're taking a long time to grow out. Most are doubling in size daily, but it's been almost a week since pinning started and the biggest one is only about 2 inches tall :confused: (fat fat stems). RH is constant 95%, air is running 24/7 and temps are 70-77 degrees. I was misting couple times a day and running the lights about 10-12 hrs. til I could see mycelium on the caps, then I figured it was too wet, so I quit misting. Can too much moisture make them slow 2 grow? It seems like they're speeding up since I stopped misting and gave less light, am I wrong? Also turned light back to about 6-7 hours.
They're not as wet looking , but still seem plenty moist (no apperant drying). The bubble stones for air work great for humidity, I covered them in perlite and H2O2 water.
Fruit density is FXXKING AWESOME! Almost no shrinkage, very heavy dried :smirk:. Could that also affect speed of noticable growth? (i.e; maybe they're getting denser as well as bigger day by day.)Thanks to all the pros for answering my dumb ?'s.
Also, one pin is about 2-3 days old and as big around as my thumb, but only like 1/2 inch tall... what's that thing gonna do? I keep dreaming that it's coming to eat me! :shocked:

ARAO corp. new non-profit org. seeking startup assistance to help disaster victims, homeless, and others in need. We are in need of; Volunteer assistance- CPA & Legal services. Donations- food, clothing, office supplies/electronics, land/structures (any where on the planet), cash for same, ect. PM me for details.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation