Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepeepeepottypants
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4713297 - 09/26/05 09:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I see what your saying, but I supose I tend to believe that guys tend to act more on their physical view of someone. Keep in mind your getting input from a girl who doesnt base their conversation with someone on looks, I feel i am no more likely to talk to an attractive guy with nothing to say, then an unattractive guy with nothing to say. I tend to feel that a majority of guys will talk to an attractive girl with nothing to say faster then they'll talk to an unattractive girl with nothing to say.

Plus I also feel guys find it easier to take advantage of a girl, than a girl would (although I do recognize there are exceptions to that rule)

I supose its just how it feels with me, im sure there are other girls have a much different stance on it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4713301 - 09/26/05 09:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KristiMidocean said:
Honestly can you blame us When the rape rate of women are 3 out of 5 have been raped?

Holy moly!  Got a source for this?

Quote:

KristiMidocean said:
they nerve want to talk about what is upsetting them they just hold it in and then behind their girls back they go and joke about it with their buds and act like it doesn't really bother them when it truely deep inside is eating them alive!!!!!! WTF???? Why do boys do this?

Why do girls always push to talk about what is upsetting the guy when he obviously doesn't want to talk about it :wink:

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4713303 - 09/26/05 09:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Honestly, my girlfriend gets hit on all the time (she is rather gorgeous) by men 1000 times as attractive as me.

That would bug the hell out of me.

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
And the fact of the matter is, love is stronger than looks.

Looks matter a lot. People who ignore that simple fact are lying to themselves. If a person is ugly they are not going to be approached by the opposite sex as much. Their dating and mating opportunities will be low.

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between 15 and 45 degrees long...
    #4713308 - 09/26/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

probably freak a few people out here....

but this is why i like to occasionally cross-dress....but still act manly in a feminine way (does that make sense...i'm not scared of not being macho...making me more macho)...

but because of society....i limit my cross-dressing to Halloween and costume parties.

I have some weird sexual fantasy of hooking up with a girl while being dressed as one.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4713310 - 09/26/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Honestly, my girlfriend gets hit on all the time (she is rather gorgeous) by men 1000 times as attractive as me.

Meh, I just take a deep breath and remember that I'm the one walking her home tonight, slipping into bed beside her and holding her while she looks into my eyes, that I'm the one that's been doing that for 2 and a half years, and that one guy, in one moment, is not going to "steal her away from me." See, focusing on shit like this is just Weak. It's weak. It's a waste of so much of your mental energy, you have no idea.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Stranger
 User Gallery

#4713312 - 09/26/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

THe rape statistic is one I would believe, Ive known a lot of girls who have gotten themselves in bad situations, but i supose you need to also find where one draws the line on whats considered rape

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4713314 - 09/26/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had no idea the rate was like that.  I have 3 sisters and I'm very protective.  Are all men rapists now?  I've heard my sisters complain about how men suck all my life.  I'm tired of it and I'm glad I can say I've turned my sisters into cool people by chillin them out.  They've influenced me also.  But one thing I've found that's very difficult is making friends with girls you have no intention of having a 'relationship' with. 
How does it not come off awkward? 

I try to  treat the women I know like I do my sisters, like ladies.  And where's the fucking Iron damnit!  (  :crankey: )

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4713317 - 09/26/05 09:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

peepeepottypants said:
I tend to feel that a majority of guys will talk to an attractive girl with nothing to say faster then they'll talk to an unattractive girl with nothing to say.

True. Guys that are looking for action will always go for the sexy girls first. Unless they're ugly themselves(even then they would if they had the courage).
But I think a guy not looking for action will talk to either.

Quote:

peepeepottypants said:
Plus I also feel guys find it easier to take advantage of a girl, than a girl would (although I do recognize there are exceptions to that rule)

What do you mean by taking advantage?
If you mean having sex without wanting a relationship, then I'd say probably true. I think this has to do with women being conditioned to find "love" and men just wanting to get laid. Also, men don't see this as taking advantage of.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4713318 - 09/26/05 09:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This thread could go several ways:

1. It could become a male bonding and advice thread.
2. It could become a thread where women bitch about men and men bitch about women.
3. It could become a thread where male/female interactions are investigated and talked about.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: daimyo]
    #4713322 - 09/26/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
Guys that are looking for action will always go for the sexy girls first.

I disagree. A lot of time men will go for the "easiest target" if they are looking to get laid. This means that they go for the girl that will put out the quickest while the guy has to expend the least amount of effort.

This is why ugly desperate girls get laid so much.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4713328 - 09/26/05 09:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:

I've never understood guys like this.
If you got the girl why care if everyone else wants her? I think it's an insecurity thing. Fear of losing them to a better guy. And that insecurity is something women will pick up on, and may end up leaving you for. So maybe it is well-founded fear.

--------------------

Stranger
 User Gallery

#4713336 - 09/26/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think this thread is remaining pretty good at being a conversational thread for understanding between males and females...

And by taking advantage I mean yes just looking to have sex with them. I supose for me it just gets down to the thought that sex should be meaningful. I use to be one for casual sex, but then I realized it wasnt as fufilling as sex with love involved.

Perhaps it comes down to the difference in the fact that a male may feel more comfortable with having casual sex for many reasons, One could be because living in a society which has only begun to balance the sexes as "equal" within the last 50 years, makes it a change in progress. OR just the primal need to have sex is stronger in men as a natural thing.

THe reason a girl may look for love could be the effect of males being more comfortable with casual sex (possibly vice versa). Or it could just be that women have strong maternal instincts, and they look for something to care for.

Edited by peepeepottypants (09/26/05 09:37 AM)

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4713346 - 09/26/05 09:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I checked some rape stats.  In 1996 the FBI reported that 72 of 100,000 are raped(long way from 3 of 5).  Will look for more/newer stats.

And I was also going to compliment this thread on staying decent so far.  :cheers: to all involved.

--------------------

Male

Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: daimyo]
    #4713348 - 09/26/05 09:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think males need to learn to realize that things like unicorns are awesome.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Stranger
 User Gallery

#4713351 - 09/26/05 09:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you robot.  THats all us girls are asking for! :smile:

Male

#4713354 - 09/26/05 09:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I'm not even being sarcastic.

My girlfriend has this My Little Pony tape from when she was really little, and it's fucking awesome.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #4713355 - 09/26/05 09:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

or they get stabbed in the chest huh?

Quote:

KristiMidocean said:
Honestly can you blame us When the rape rate of women are 3 out of 5 have been raped?

that doesn't mean 3 out of 5 men are rapists

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: Cowgold]
    #4713358 - 09/26/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ha ha, thats great. My little pony will never die, Im a nanny, and Ive noticed that they're making it back into the toy scene

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #4713367 - 09/26/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Good thread BTW

--------------------

Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What is your view of the male sex [Re: Cowgold]
    #4713380 - 09/26/05 09:50 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I give it an A, this actually the first thread Ive actively participated in

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds