Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
deleted *DELETED*
    #4710981 - 09/25/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by schoolOnCid

Reason for deletion: deleted

Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 10:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: out of body experience on salvia (sorta a bad trip) [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4711275 - 09/25/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i think he's just fucking with you. he likes fucking with people, but if you pay attention you can learn some awesome things.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
deleted *DELETED* [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #4711411 - 09/25/05 08:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 10:07 PM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4711432 - 09/25/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

trust me, salvia knows when you smoke his plants! :wink:

and he will always be with you when you smoke his plants. he just may choose not to show himself to you.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
    #4711443 - 09/25/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 10:07 PM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4711474 - 09/25/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you should smoke in a quiet place with no tv on. maybe some music. he likes it better when you do it at night. or at least under dim lights if indoors. outdoors is good esp. if you have some wilderness to go roam in durring the night. also a good time is durring meditation. he will try to take some of your energy durring your trip, that is if he likes your energy. dont worry, he will replace it with his own. he is a teacher, so pay attention! dont be afraid, be humble and be openminded. spirits dont like rudeness or arrogance. if you come to him arrogant he will fuck with you!

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
    #4711607 - 09/25/05 08:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 10:08 PM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4711679 - 09/25/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Really, you believe me? thats awesome. sometimes i think ill never get through to people...

I think he was just fucking with you. spirts can know your thoughts you know... esp. since you invited him in. Just testing you, see how you would react. I think he gets a kick out of it sometimes. he can be quite a trickster. you gotta watch that one, he'll sneek up on you. :smile:

Why do you think so many people are afraid to smoke salvia? or say they dont like it?

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinenovorua
Waterholic
Loc: Texas
Re: out of body experience on salvia (sorta a bad trip) [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #4711835 - 09/25/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I really want to smoke Salvia, but I think I should wait a little bit longer before I do it. I've only tripped with shrooms once and it was a bad trip, I should get used to shrooms first then go to Salvia.

Offlinesacred_mushroom
Growing now
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #4711861 - 09/25/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I smoked Salvia for the first time in the back of a car in the local malls parking lot. Almost instantly, after smoking probably 10 large hits very fast (10x)i felt an extreme force like gravity sucking me to the left side of the car.

I remember merging with the left wall and thinking as it was happening "wow, this is what its like to be inatimate". I had become a senseless object.

It was very strange. I was completley un educated about Salvia and its effects and i had never experienced a hallucinogen before. Overall, it wasn't a good trip and it wasn't bad. it just happened. Respect Salvia!! It will kick your ass!!

--------------------
Older and wiser, but not old and not wise.

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
    #4712346 - 09/25/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 10:08 PM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4712651 - 09/26/05 12:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia likes it better when you smoke his plants at night. Outside is great. Inside is ok too as long as you don?t have the TV on. dim the lights and put on some fluid music if you want. sometimes the music can be a distraction so try both ways. lay down or sit down and relax. Do not think you 'cant do' anything. some people think they cant walk or they cant get up. its all in your head. if you think you cant then you cant. just know that you can do anything. Your going to have a feeling of losing control of your body. Just let it happen! do not try to fight it. you will learn a new way to move while on salvia. this is because of the weight salvia puts on you. its like 'extra' gravity. may pull different directions, usually down. you may have the feeling of melting into the couch or bed. or becoming an inademate object. its really kind of cool. keep your mind open to the endless possibilities. Salvia is a teacher. So do your best to pay attention.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4712655 - 09/26/05 12:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

make sure you smoke it right! this is extremely important. load up the bowl and hit it as hard at you can. flame it up good. you have to roast the entire bowl in one hit. then you have to hold the smoke in as long as possible. if you did it right when you exhale, there will be no smoke and you will be feeling the weight almost instantly.

have fun learning.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4718635 - 09/27/05 04:23 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I see it as a normal level 5 experience
if you use 20% less you will enjoy it more
ignore all superstitious issues.
enjoy the "now", and the copies which have not yet faded completely

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinemcchieftan
Part man, part mushroom
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway
Re: out of body experience on salvia (sorta a bad trip) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4718997 - 09/27/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think it's one of the most kickass things I've ever experienced: the sheer extremes of terror and joy and that 3000 ton gravitywhore.... it's not something you could just make up! Reminds you exactly what it is/is not to be alive...

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Re: out of body experience on salvia (sorta a bad trip) [Re: mcchieftan]
    #4721774 - 09/27/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I got the same feelings of not being alive, and many others have as well. I think I've figured it out (although I admit that I cannot fathom what the real experience was when I haven't smoked salvia). A salvia breakthrough blasts you almost immediately to the edge of your limited ego and the edge of voidness. At this point, you can experience time overlapping and this manifests in the visual experience as well. If you think about yourself deeply and reflectively, you realize that this idea of the "self" you have is just an aggregation of things you identify with yourself. They come from causes that are outside ourselves, and any sense of absoluteness you feel in them is somewhat illusory. Salvia warps your ego first, pulling you through it, tracing back toward the origin of these aggregates only to leave you at the very edge, where they lose their absoluteness. Once you've traced back beneath the causalities of these aggregates, you experience voidness, and you know it and its an indescribable feeling.
You may be able to tell that I'm getting some of these ideas from buddhist teachings. Thinking about the self and reflecting upon it, I've become somewhat convinced (as convinced as a "self"ish person can be) that this is the truth. But, I could be completely wrong as I haven't been able to bring much of anything usable from the salvia experience other than a knowledge of the presence of the void. Unfortunately, salvia cannot prepare you for it, so it can become excrutiatingly painful and terrifying. But, its enough to really get you thinking.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: out of body experience on salvia (sorta a bad trip) [Re: nycomyco]
    #4724220 - 09/28/05 07:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I pulled out what I consider the core of your post

Quote:

nycomyco said:
... At this point, you can experience time overlapping and this manifests in the visual experience as well. If you think about yourself deeply and reflectively, you realize that this idea of the "self" you have is just an aggregation ...

this will stand anyone's test, so you could call it a nugget of truthful realization.

the rest is rationalistical labelling and wrapping paper that you can easily throw away, to make what you have more accessible.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag