Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSometimesGarrett
Stranger
Video games on shrooms
    #4711613 - 09/25/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone played any really realistic games on mushrooms? Awhile back, me and a friend both had about 1/8, and I tripped out and started playing Spider-man 2. I was convinced that I was Spider-man. I was swinging through the buildings and everything, and it really felt like I was doing these things in reality. It probably was the most fun I have ever had in my life. It can turn bad though. I went to the top of the tallest building and jumped off, but forgot to web up before I hit the ground. I was so convinced that I was spider-man, that when I hit the ground and died, I started crying, because I thought I was dead. I eventually came back to "reality" though, still tripping balls. Anyways, discuss experiences yo have had with video games on drugs.

Edited by SometimesGarrett (09/25/05 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: SometimesGarrett]
    #4711639 - 09/25/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Im sorry but, thats a waist of a dose, as well as it is a waist of your intelligence.
If you have had experiences with hallucinogens and video-games I suggest you stick to pot, or get a little bit more involved next time. There is not much writing that has been done about hallucinogens and video games, but if there was, it would be pointless.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: stemmer]
    #4711648 - 09/25/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Almost pointless, unless you had something else to say about what it meant.

OfflineSometimesGarrett
Stranger
    #4711663 - 09/25/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry for sharing my experience with you. Christ.

Edit: Thats not what I did the whole time either. I was sharing my experience with something that hadnt been posted before on here, and thought it might be interesting. Read, comprehend, post.

Edited by SometimesGarrett (09/25/05 09:17 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4711704 - 09/25/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry, It just is interesting. Its sociological info, not insult oriented, if not so i simply dont get banned again, id like to say that it was interesting because that kind of stuff can be interesting if your willing to spend the time on it.

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
    #4711845 - 09/25/05 09:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I wish I had a powerful desktop PC, because a LAN game of Battlefield 2 with hallucinogens sounds like either the greatest, most immersive, final frontier in hyperrealistic gaming, or a recipe for PTSD.

I like the Metal Gear Solid series during the comeup. The cutscenes get a little too long once the experience starts though.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4711877 - 09/25/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

THAT DOES SOUND LIKE "FUN".

Offlinenovorua
Waterholic
Loc: Texas
    #4711878 - 09/25/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Haha man that sounds like fun! Except the part when you were falling. I remember watching a war movie while I was tripping, I literally thought I was in the war. I was thinking Oh shit o shit im gonna die!!!

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
    #4711888 - 09/25/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I spent a little bit of time playing some of that new bond multiplayer coming up before and we were having a blast killing eachother on turbo mode. Also tried play some resident evil 4 tripping but that scurred me, lol. With all the lights out that game can get intense. I was jumping almost off the couch like every 15 seconds, and those scary zombie groans...

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: novorua]
    #4711905 - 09/25/05 09:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

video games on shrooms are AWESOME... although they do defeat the point somewhat, it is such an inredible feeling to be so fully immersed in the video game. you dont just see things differentely, the mushrooms put you INTO the video game (especially with the large advancement in graphics), really allowing you to have a unique and sometimes scary (in a good way) experience! i recommend that anyone who is bad mouthing video games on shrooms, or hasn't tried it yet, at least give it a shot for a half an hour. its not like your devoting the whole trip to a video game, but for a little while it really can be a unique experience if you play a first person shooter or something along those lines. If anyone has tried playing a military-based first person shooter, or even Counter-Strike, you'll know what i mean. dying hurts, and getting kills is satisfying in the sense that you are STILL ALIVE... it REALLY is an experience, and much more immersive than simply watching a movie or staring at clouds. and dont get me wrong, ive done those things as well, i am simply urging that people try things before they bad mouth them. (anything on mushrooms is pretty much great in my opinion, as they truly make me appreciate life and its gifts)

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Offlinesacred_mushroom
Growing now
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4711928 - 09/25/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I tend to not be interested in video games or any technological thing for that matter. Sometimes its nice to play some video games in the later come down stages but i find it impossible to do anything materialistic while peaking.

I can't use computers, telivisions, ipods, anything! Tripping is a spiritual experience to break free of the modern muck of things. Take a hike or go on a walk.

--------------------
Older and wiser, but not old and not wise.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #4711954 - 09/25/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The techno-hallucinogenic community. Thats funny. It could be interesting, but its just a funny anomaly really.

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
    #4711975 - 09/25/05 10:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If i ate mushroomds to "get fuked up", then i would love to do that!

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4711976 - 09/25/05 10:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I like street-fighter, I can beat anyone on super-Nintendo. Acid helped, but im not about to say that was all that cool unless I were to tell people why. Why can I kill off any player with any three of my chosen characters, usually its not a game reguardless of the character I use.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4711987 - 09/25/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I just win. Thanks for the guitar playing abilities and the hand eye coordination lsd and shrooms!!!

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
    #4712343 - 09/25/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

One time my friend and I were coming up on shrooms and he decided to play Warcraft 3 online. Well soon after he started he had to pee and told me to play for him. Well I was starting to trip hard and he took a long time in the bathroom, so I stopped playing and just started zooming in and exploring the buildings. Needless to say his teammates were like wtf? so I began telling them to get out and embrace the tangible world, as I was getting sick of the game. And then I promptly exited the game. I felt sorta bad afterwards making them lose, but I didnt care at the time. My friend came back in and was like "what the hell man!" And I told him he could play games any time but tripping was a special occasion.

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: CUBErt]
    #4712374 - 09/25/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Drinking is fun and so is MJ, so maybee thats the best bet when it comes to tripping and game play. Not something so far greater than it.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
    #4712553 - 09/26/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped a few days ago and tried playing battlefield2 that was frigging intense i was like just trying to survive and then got superbly good and scored something like 60 kills which is good compared to when i use on weed or booze. it was awesome then i went outside with my friend and tripped at the gas station for a while and then went to the beach and laid watching the stars awesome!

--------------------

OI OI OI

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4712567 - 09/26/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
Im sorry but, thats a waist of a dose, as well as it is a waist of your intelligence.
If you have had experiences with hallucinogens and video-games I suggest you stick to pot, or get a little bit more involved next time. There is not much writing that has been done about hallucinogens and video games, but if there was, it would be pointless.

WTF? Everyone is entitled to their own hobbies and activities, and that was actually a pretty interesting post.

I don't really get off on video games anymore, but because of this thread I think I want to try a couple out tomorrow ehen I dose.

I will say that Super Mario Bros. 3 is an amazing game for a group trip when you are just getting into the trip. Not the game persay, but the battle mini-game. Mario All-Stars is even better because it has an exclusive battle game with updated graphics.

At some point, you will think your character is on the opposite side of the screen it really is, then realize it is time to put the controller down.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlineevolmachine
Wandering Star
Re: Video games on shrooms [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4712674 - 09/26/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

OMG. If your into video games and wanna kick in the visuals, you gotta play NO2 (Nitrous Oxide). Its almost exactly like the old Atari Tempest game, but you shoot psychadelic looking bugs and your flying through trippy ass hives and tunnels. The lights and flashes are so intense, and it gets faster and faster until you crash or pass the level. And you get to nod your head to Crystal Method... its on the Playstation... fuckin awesome. I remember playing even sober, and its so intense that you forget to blink and you think your trippin!

As to BF2, good luck on that man! that game is too realistic it scares me... couldn't imagine diving in on shrooms. woooweee! I joke with my friends that its actually training me to be a better killer if I join the army lol

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag