Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

is my poo bad??
    #4711603 - 09/25/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

just wondering if i need to do something to my poo or its the way its saposta be.. well if i pick up a handfull of it and brake it up.. it just smells like "dirt" type of smell.. but when i add my water to it and pasturize it.. omg it gets stinky!! but only after i pasturize it. is that normal or do i need to leach it somemore? im still new to playing with poop.. it is the poop from the stables, ya know.. hay, poop, sawdust.. ya know??

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePooGrowerPart2
semi pro

Re: is my poo bad?? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4712406 - 09/25/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Its fine. You would be suprised how much straw stinks compared to poo when paesturized for some reason.

--------------------
Now listen hear mush babys, i just beleive its the right thing to do.... I got a brand new bitch corporate america, shes showing me alot of action right now.
But i know you put me on my feet and all, but you know, its time for me to grow.... You gotta let me go baby gotta let me go.. Im done for now so 1 for now, like all good things we must come to an end SO please show the same life to my friends.... DEAR MUSH MUSH

Offlineusedtobe3m
Stranger

Re: is my poo bad?? [Re: PooGrowerPart2]
    #4712516 - 09/25/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If it is fresh dung I would suggest cooking it twice in fresh water each time. I used to prefer that my gremlins used composted dung because it had fewer contam problems but fresh worked fine with a double cooking

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: is my poo bad?? [Re: usedtobe3m]
    #4712689 - 09/26/05 12:49 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

mine stinks like shit too when pasturized. but it sure works great. :smile:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: is my poo bad?? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #4712998 - 09/26/05 06:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

im glad to hear that im not the only one with stinky poo.. :smile: like i said im new to poo so i was a lil worried cuz everyone alwasy says that poo dont stink.. dose the smell go away after it "airs" out alil??

its not fresh poo, the lady at the stable said it was a yr old.. they had 4 piles fresh, 1,2,3 yr old poo.. would it be better next time to get older poo?? or newer poo?? or is there not realy a diff just as long as its leeched clean?  ty for the info all :smile:

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: is my poo bad?? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4713033 - 09/26/05 06:53 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

weathered/aged/dried h poo is going to be better for ya, when it is like that it should be ready to shred (break up) and use.
so far i haven't had any that is really stinky after pasturizing, sure it has some smell to it but nothing to bad. kinda like wet straw smells.
best of luck
:peace:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Grow Bags