Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
2nd shroom trip
    #4711523 - 09/25/05 10:35 PM (11 years, 30 days ago)

My friend Pavel and I bought a quarter ounce of shrooms a week ago and decided to take them this weekend. We split it in half, an eight each. We went to this field, it was a nice environment with trees and woods and such. We met up with 3 of our friends chris, john, and trevor. They had each just taken shrooms as well.

They started kicking in about 45 minutes after ingesting them. I started feeling strange and euphoric. We decided to go and get some drinks so we walked to a nearby convenient store and got some bottles of water. I sat down on a bench and this is where i saw my first open eye visual. I was looking down at the ground and it started moving back and forth and spun around it was awesome. We decided to head back to the field where we threw around a frisbee for awhile. I saw rainbow line in my sight wherever i looked for awhile. I sat down in the grass and started at the grass, it turned into lines of dancing green light.

Then we decided to go get some food and bud in the village so we walked down on a back path and started our journey. On the way we found a cool sot on a ledge overlooking the canal and sat there for awhile looking at the canal. It sparkled and looked amazing. We then continued our journey and got some bud in the village then went and got some pizza.

Then we went book to the ledge and sat there and smoked blunts. It was a really good time. Then we walked back to the field and stayed there until dark and returned to our homes. I hope to have many more trips like that in the future. My only regret is not bringing my cd player. Oh well something to look forward to next time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports