Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Psychedelic visuals & colours relating to shakras
    #4710596 - 09/25/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Righty ho,

Well i was quite high last night (E's <mdma/mda> and MJ)

One thing i have commonly on psychedelics is the key colours - Purple (indigo) and Orange. They seem very common.

I've been reading somewhat about chakras (very interesting) and each chakra relates to a certain colour.

# red: lowest center located at the base of the spine
# orange: splenic center in the small of the back
# yellow: middle of the back, the solar plexus
# green: heart center between the shoulder blades
# blue: throat or thyroid at the base of the skull
# indigo: third eye, the pineal gland
# violet: crown of the head, the pituitary gland

What colours do you predominantly see when high?
I may be reading too much into it but for example my orange and indigo colouring refers to the "splenic center in the small of the back" and "third eye, the pineal gland"

I don't have a particularly good back and while high i basically was (as usual - does everyone do this?? hope so) working out the world and getting a greater picture of what is going on around us and how we perceive the world)

Was just interested to hear other people views
Thanks  :smile:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Psychedelic visuals & colours relating to shakras [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4710706 - 09/25/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That's a tough one... I see many colors when i trip. Sometimes my vision will red-shift or green-shift, but i don't think that color-shifting is related to a specific chakra.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic visuals & colours relating to shakras [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4710732 - 09/25/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

All but red were always common for me(though red was always there in a way). On high doses red was dominent next to blue, green, orange, indigo and violet. Yellow is a sort of a refined color, less receptable. I think the colors thread deeper and truer than shakras. Like one of the many finite things outside and within human perception that we can assimilate into our internal processes.
Did you know that all cells emit light, and mostly within the narrow spectrum of light that we can see with our eyes. It sounds crazy but it is true. I think the colors and patterns have more to do with genetics, DNA, and primordial programs. Also, DNA acts directly on cognition, what if a drug made cells(and DNA) more capable of regurgitating other more evolutionary processes, even the past and future evolutions. After writing this i never considered or reinvented my ideas of the colors involved, only the patterns. Thanks for the stimulation.
Shakras are interesting, but the color thing gets further from their point.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder