Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePerpetual_Motion
Stranger
Advice for 1st solo trip?
    #4708996 - 09/25/05 08:58 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hi. I've tripped a few times with friends, but I'm really wanting to do a solo trip. Just wondering if anyone has some advice/tips with this being my 1st solo trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: Advice for 1st solo trip? [Re: Perpetual_Motion]
    #4708999 - 09/25/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Be confidant.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4709007 - 09/25/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Usually in groups you project your attention outward. When solo it might be better to take a bit less because you will end up having more attention for the drug.

You might drive yourself crazy with not knowing what to do. If that happens , just lie in bed in a dark room, looking at the insides of your eyelids. then you dont have to deal with your body and in moments its just you and the trip, with the rest (enviroment, body) out of the picture.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinenovorua
Waterholic
Loc: Texas
    #4709010 - 09/25/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Just do it. You can be as prepared as you want, but in the end you can't garuntee a good trip. Find a good day where you don't have stress and if its a nice day do it outside in the nature. Good luck.

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Advice for 1st solo trip? [Re: novorua]
    #4709620 - 09/25/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

don't unplug your clocks when you do this. I got mad at time the first time I tripped alone (~6 grams of golden teachers). I thought I was tripping for days, and when I was comming down I couldn't figure out what time it was.

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: Advice for 1st solo trip? [Re: Asante]
    #4709839 - 09/25/05 12:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Agreed. Last nite i munched about 4.5 and hung out watching tv and listening to music with my girl. I knew I was trippin, sometimes I would go off laughing about something (but she was laughing too, so I didn't feel out of place) but for the most part, I found myself fully functional, a quality I can appreciate.
About a month ago, I dosed about 4 g and just lay in bed the whole time, I went to some amazing places. Just indescribable. Not just in fantasy, but in reality too, as in having a fresher, clearer perception about my present person. I wrote a trip report about the places I went.
As mentioned, be confident. Accept the trip for what it is, no matter what that might be.

The colors just blow me awayyy :mushroom2:
Happy trails, my friend
peace

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4710041 - 09/25/05 01:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have discovered that tripping alone is wonderful. 

My problem when I trip with others is that I trip "into them" and not enough "into myself."  When I trip alone, all distractions are eliminated and I find it is easy and delightful to take an internal journey. 

It takes some courage though.  You never know what you might run into within yourself.  :crazy2:

My next trip will probably be alone. 

Safe journey's.  :heart:

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Advice for 1st solo trip? [Re: MOTH]
    #4710220 - 09/25/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I like Solo trips one of my first trips was Solo.
I took the whole day off from work and put my self in my room with lots of crap to do and no-one to bother me from the outside world..I think that one of the worst things to do is to run out things to do while trippin and hear somethin u didnt want to hear or talk about with whoever so unpluging the phone is a good idea ...but after being by myself after awhile it became a little intense and I started to freak-out,but the best thing o do like Wiccan_Seeker said to do,Lay down put some tranquill music on and close your eyes and become one with yourself. this is super relaxing and self-calming...It calmed my trip down made it more enjoyable and made me more relaxed with the whole sitituation...Have fun be safe rember the simple rule There's A Time and A Place For Everything...
enjoy and be free and safe...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Edited by superbob57 (09/25/05 02:44 PM)

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Advice for 1st solo trip? [Re: superbob57]
    #4710250 - 09/25/05 02:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I suggest tripping at a time when you don't have any responsibilities to take care of, or won't be disturbed by people or unforseen responsibilities. For most people, this time is at night, when the world around you is asleep.
In group trips, there's usually someone there who can handle sudden responsibilities (simple, unforseeable things, like signing for a package, or letting the cable guy into your house to change an outlet). But when you trip solo, any responsibilities that might pop up are placed solely in your hands. This almost always sends me into a bad trip.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Advice for 1st solo trip? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4710330 - 09/25/05 03:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

When tripping alone you can more easily learn the most important things hallucinogens have to offer. The moment the trip becomes more uncontrolable and or frightening means its getting to be a more of an effective psychadelic. Mind set is important, and dont drink caffein or eat to many sugers as those things can accentuate the more frightening parts of the "body/mind high". Those substances and bad frame of mind help you notice weird things that would often go unnoticed with a friend or group of people. For some either can make a first solo trip really difficult.
I would advise not taking more than 3.5(or less) on a first solo trip, good friends dull the experience in a way, you may not be ready for a higher dose by yourself. TV dulls the real experience also.
Also, if you have an anxiety attack and or happen to notice hypercardia due to being alone, just go take a long walk.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order