Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
trip report
    #4709466 - 09/25/05 01:43 PM (11 years, 30 days ago)

A while ago, in the middle of winter, some friends and i decided to eat shrooms (for the second time). we each at a half and then just chilled. we smoked a little, and watched some tv. we then decided to tape 2 glow sticks to a cieling fan, and find some good music. after about 45 minutes or so i was sitting on this bed, and the wall started slowly changing colors. i was like, "yep, here it comes". one by one they started kicking in on everybody. we put on "Piper At the Gates of Dawn" (an awesome cd, Pink Floyd's first). i still remember the music to this day. never did it sound so amazing. at random times it would echo, but every echo was perfect and fit in with the song, making it 1000 times better. every song, i still am in awe of it. we then went to the room with the fan, we sat and laughed for about an hour. i suggest doing the ceiling fan with glowsticks for anybody, it seems to have this ability to make everybody feel good. seeing this floating green circle with specks of light being splatterd across the room, amazing. we watched a little tv, and then went outside. it was about minus 15, but we couldn't really feel cold. we all had coats on and stuff, but i remember thinking it should be colder. anyway, all the trees we're swaying and when i looked up, all the stars were swirling too, and i was like, "holy shit, thats where the galaxy spins!". we all looked up and everybody saw something different, so that was funny. i dont remember most of what happened after this, but an hour later i was inside. me and two other friends went to this one room, and talked about the word "the" for 2 and half hours, no joke. we wondered where it came from, who first said it, how it is such a crucial word, what it would be like without it, we even tried to invent a new word to replace "the". it was awesome. after this we talked about how important tolerance is. like the whole golden rule, if applied by everybody, could actually work. but then we thought if everyone did that, it might throw off some cosmic balance, like in society you have to have narrow minded people and ignorant people, and you also have to have the super liberals and all this. it seemed like a neat idea at the time. i woke up the next morning in a daze, but i'll be tripping again in a couple weeks and i'm pumped.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Ask. Why.Confusion.

Loc: PA
Re: trip report [Re: PinkFloydhawkeye]
    #4731819 - 09/29/05 03:24 PM (11 years, 26 days ago)

piper is an awesome cd.. pink floyd and mushrooms. 2 of my favorite things..have u ever thought u were god... i have.....i feel like i am always searching for an answer.....what is something you know for sure?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports