Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin
    #4707080 - 09/24/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hello all, Well I have a problem....
I been growing mushrooms for about year...
I've tripped off all my batches... but i given some to friends and they say they didnt work or there not trippin... any reason for this??? MAKES LITTLE OR NO Sense...I mean I'am 270lb dude i take less then them as well my bestfriend he takesem and trip out he's half that weight, and we trip balls i dont get it???I use all the right methods and only dry them out them by fan and damprid...All i can thinks is the little fuckers are lying and they want more for free..
but I dont like to think like that I try to give people the benfit of a doubt... well shroomery members what you think please HELP!!!

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: superbob57]
    #4707106 - 09/24/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe they are on medication, didn't take enough, or are lying.  :smirk:

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Offlinenovorua
Waterholic
Loc: Texas
Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: motaman]
    #4707476 - 09/24/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well the people who are saying they are not tripping, are they like in a group? Or each person is an individual who does not know the other one?

If they all know each other and you feel like they might be bs'ing you, you might be right. Trust your instinct.

Edited by novorua (09/24/05 10:21 PM)

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: novorua]
    #4707514 - 09/24/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

actually, if you dont have a soul, drugs that effect your emotions wont work. maybe they dont have souls

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
    #4707689 - 09/24/05 11:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Respect the mushroom, it can teach you alot, it won't be enslaved.
My .02

peace

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4707698 - 09/24/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

motaman said:

My thoughts exactly.

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4707854 - 09/25/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

motaman said:

I second the nomination.  Medication (SSRIs)--and possible drug interactions (e.g cross-tolerance with acid, interaction with ecstasy), doseage, how well do you know these people, (and how many of them are there)?  There has to be a reason why you're hearing this.  Did they make tea, or eat them?

OfflineMuppetz
Stranger
Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4707955 - 09/25/05 12:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well some people have tolarance, I think I do because I took a 1/8 and hardly triped at all, but my friends took a 1/8 and were tripping balls. Same batch, same day. I want to get some more and try again, I sure as hell hope I don't have a tolarance

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: Muppetz]
    #4708784 - 09/25/05 07:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you yourself have tripped off these mushrooms and are 100% sure they are good mushrooms then I highly doubt that ALL your friends are taking medication or just happen to have a natural resistance to psilocybin, cross tolerance is a possibility. If they start asking you for free mushrooms then I'd say just agree to sell them some more at a discount (just enough to cover the cost of supplies) and volunteer to sit for them. Do they seem like the kind of people who might pull a trick like this on someone?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4708852 - 09/25/05 08:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you stop giving a *money back-guarantee* they will trip :evil:

Quote:

but i given some to friends and they say they didnt work or there not trippin...

I think you're being fooled, which is uncool because you're giving them mushrooms so they should be grateful.

It is unlikely that good doses of good shrooms don't trip multiple people out.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

#4708963 - 09/25/05 08:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Maybe they are on medication, didn't take enough, or are lying.

what kind of medication can hurt a trip???

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Edited by superbob57 (09/25/05 10:14 AM)

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4709096 - 09/25/05 09:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well i given them too 5 people total. lets see I gave 1/8 to my sister she said she tripped balls visuals,colors, she even threw-up(but she jumps around to much on shrooms witch makes her spew...)
I also gave 2/8 to her boyfriend as a birthday gift even though he forgot myn and said he would get me something in return for them...
anyway he's not very smart, well with common sense or book smarts...
he's taken shrooms before and not tripped...he use to be a raver eat lots of XTC so i wonder if that has anything to do with it...anyway on to the 3rd mushroom consumer.I know i gave this dude way to much i really didnt know he was going to get them anyway. I gave 5g to the dude and said they were potent (which they r i know) and would make 2 people trip, but NO he decides to eat the whole bag and 3 hours later nothin asleep on the couch...hummm... the bio on this friend is he eats alot of chemical drugs acid,Xtc and I mean every weekend..I know he was on nothin but shrooms at the time and smoked weed with it...
i know hes tripped before but he hasnt tripped shrooms in awhile...
plus he not the kind of person to lie for personal gain..."extra free shrooms". As well for the 4th and 5th person.It was me and my Bestfriend we went camping for schwagstock 28 P.S.We were the first to consume them.We both ate about a little over 1/8 a peice.We walked up to the concert sat down and smoked and we were gone i mean gone...I havent tripped this hard in a year..The lights became to much we went back to the tent and chilled out the walk back was visual everything moving and melting as well i was morphing into like a toonland..then my bestfriend "yells" Yoda look yoda... I look and no yoda...he says, shine the light at the ground so we can see where were going, the ground looks like a moving river flowing like snake waving(scary) we think were getting lost but trip is just getting heavier i feel all my packs absorb into my body i feel my face turn into a orc or goblin like creature.(I dont know why But i always picture my face changing while tripping???dont know why??)but anyway we get back to the tent and get comfortable it's dark, music everywhere mind explosion of colors numbers and patterns
opened and closed eyed visuals coudlnt escape it was so freeing.As for my friend he hasnt tripped as much as I but has good exp in the feild .
His mind patterns were just a crazy as mine we connected on this trip
we both knew it was good trip we could send good and bad vibes to each other make one feel there other pain or happiness...
It was a most Experienced trip too say the least...
and the bio for me and my friend(we have the same lifestyle we live toghther)I consider my friend really smart aswell as most people do.
Me I'm like 60old hippie trapped 20old body sweet natured and Open and free to new ideas and improvments. We smoke weed everyday just that not cigs we hatem about every 2 hours but thats it we chiill, play video games ,read, draw ,and smoke...We like to trip when we have an occassion bascilly.
A SChwagstock,Birthday,halloween, stuff like that...(unless it demanded by mushroom Gods)
But anyway any thoughts shroomery members I want people to trip I want to share the world I so enjoy thanks ...

--------------------

Edited by superbob57 (09/25/05 10:30 AM)

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4709120 - 09/25/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

actually, if you dont have a soul, drugs that effect your emotions wont work. maybe they dont have souls

I like your answer to that...that makes think about who I should give shrooms too..but more or like he donsnt understand the concept of a trip like my sisters boyfriend is too stupid or something to trip...
U gotta meet this tard he's to stupid for his own good...LOL

--------------------

Edited by superbob57 (09/25/05 10:18 AM)

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: Asante]
    #4709146 - 09/25/05 09:54 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I think you're being fooled, which is uncool because you're giving them mushrooms so they should be grateful.

It is unlikely that good doses of good shrooms don't trip multiple people out

I know I wish everyone was a cool hippie who just wants to trip and have a good time.well i know everyone consumed them whole shroom no tea so no break in the cap either i dont enjoy seperating cap from stem they r one so they should stay as one.(plus I hear it lowers potency)..p.s. everyone be grateful...

--------------------

Edited by superbob57 (09/25/05 10:22 AM)

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4709414 - 09/25/05 11:27 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

superbob57 said:
Quote:

Maybe they are on medication, didn't take enough, or are lying.

what kind of medication can hurt a trip???

SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors) antidepressants will increase your tolerance. I take them, and my starter dose is 5.5 grams.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4709436 - 09/25/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

there lying, beat there fucking ass.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

OfflineBrian13
DrummerB

Loc: ohio
    #4709978 - 09/25/05 01:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

trip with all of them to see what happens and if they trip balls beat their ass for lying.

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

#4710181 - 09/25/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Good news thanks to this site i figured out why why my third shroomer didnt trip...lsd did this he trips alot of lsd...
I hear lsd is cross-tolerance to mushrooms and I know he has eaten alot of lsd before my fungus the week before sooo...
my conclusion is that to get a real good trip you must wait 1-2 months...(that's why I probably have epic trips unlike the rest of them...but my sisters boyfriend is still quiet of a mystery. He donsn't trip alot and I gave hime double the recomend dose...so I think he's in the catgory of 1% who have a restaince to mushrooms...
so thanks for the info guys as well as the support...

--------------------

Offlinecampinman
Fun-Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoOn
    #4715228 - 09/26/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

give em freshies next time and see if they dont trip

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

"I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself."

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: I dont get it????help.......why arent people trippin [Re: campinman]
    #4715405 - 09/26/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well if they all tripped together and one of them had a reason for not tripping (the whole cross-tolerance thing) then would it be going too far to suggest that they were merely picking up on his vibes and as a result didn't really feel like they were tripping much themselves? We've all seen or at least heard of the reverse happening, where sober people (well, more or less sober, nothing more than weed) seem to pick up on the possitive vibes of trippers, and as a result are able to put themselves in the same sort of laughing happy mood.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds