Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineusafcbrown
Stranger
Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington
    #4708034 - 09/25/05 03:04 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I live in Spokane Wa, and am new to hunting in this region. I am wondering what species are in my area. Thank you in advance.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: usafcbrown]
    #4708053 - 09/25/05 03:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Pan Subbs, Cyanescens, Liberty Caps; CUBENSIS and WEILII. well maybe the last 2.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: I2ancid]
    #4708055 - 09/25/05 03:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I mean maybe not the last 2, sorry my intelligence isent very good for this post, imm go away.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: I2ancid]
    #4708360 - 09/25/05 04:33 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Actually thats wrong, you will find those on the coast of WA.

You might be able to find some Pan subbs, other than that I don't think anything(active) grows on that side of the mountains.

Invisiblebaycafe
Urawa RedDiamonds
 User Gallery

Loc: 埼玉県&...
Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: day_tripper]
    #4708415 - 09/25/05 04:46 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I am not familiar with Spokane, but I bet you can find genus Gymnopilus as well.

--------------------
I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur I see a big light blur.

俺のシロシャイビケッルリプスがここです。

東京スカパラダイスオクストラ

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: baycafe]
    #4708427 - 09/25/05 04:50 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Like the last two posters said those are the ones you should look for.
Although you'd have a better shot spending your time driving west  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: @cro]
    #4709589 - 09/25/05 02:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

since when are people nice to people asking questions that are answered within the core of the site? Anyone else and there would of been bitching about searching the site and doing their own research which is pretty damn easy by using the search engine on this forum.

--------------------

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¬¶Growing-Now¬¶♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
    #4710621 - 09/25/05 06:02 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Head to the PNW baby!!
:hippie:

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Invisibleshroomr4life
Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #4711376 - 09/25/05 09:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i hunt over in eastern wa. all the time. i'd say ur gonna have much much much better luck if u come over the pass. I do believe they're there but they are far and few between. Try to find where the cattle like to hang out and check around there. best of luck but head over the pass if u are serious about hunting. just me two cents. best of luck, peace

Invisibleshroomr4life
Re: Will someone with intelligence and experience tell me what mushrooms are in Eastern Washington [Re: shroomr4life]
    #4711377 - 09/25/05 09:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

by hunt, i mean i am a hunter. like deer and elk.. just had to clear that up

Offlinewallace
Male

Loc: Canada
    #4711552 - 09/25/05 10:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I2ancid said:
I mean maybe not the last 2, sorry my intelligence isent very good for this post, imm go away.

:smile:

--------------------
Wallace

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification