Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Loc: Dunder Mifflin
Lvl 3 trip probably.
    #4672597 - 09/17/05 01:12 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This is an amazing first trip. My buddies are being crazy
I think I was probably at like...hallucinating?
I took them around 8:50.
3 grams
it was excellent
went in the woods
had the complete opposite of a bad trip
So did I.
HOLY SHIT
I have NO clue what's going on. I'd have to say everybody must experience this once in their life. I ate them with Pizza
I couldn't tell the difference...was I peaking when or who what there.
I have no clue.
Napolean Dynamite is playing the backround and those people at my house will NOT shut up. It's pretty annoying.
That one guy I didn't really know....I know him good now. He's cool.
Hahahahahaahaha.
The Smileys are crazy right now.
Shrooms are so much better than weed...I need to get acid!
I think this is a....um....like this is like a diary thing right now.
All the letters have shadows and earlier in the woods...peoples faces were morphing around and shit...uncontrolable laughter for no reason.
talk to you guys later! I need to shut these mothers up and go outside.
Outside is SO much cooler.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: shroomanic]
    #4672601 - 09/17/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Wow. I just realised that...this post was NOTHING. Void. cool
hhaha
oh, that sentence Smileys are crazy. haha. that's weird.

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
    #4672925 - 09/17/05 02:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Oh ok.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4673325 - 09/17/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:08 AM)

Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: StickyWater]
    #4675385 - 09/17/05 08:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Wow. Last night was a nice trip.
After 3 hours or so of the trip my buddy and I went out for a drive and smoked a lot of pot. That really intensified the trip. The whole experience is hard to describe. So many thoughts and feelings and distractions...especially those. haha. I saw this one pine tree and just really needed to touch it. All of use just stood their touching the branches.

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Loc: Eastern Kentucky
    #4676225 - 09/18/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I never have done shrooms but with any psychedelic or for the most part, drugs, DON'T DRIVE DUDE! That is one of the most idiotic things a person could do.

--------------------
If at all possible, involve a cow.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: MrKlown]
    #4679149 - 09/18/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha yeah it really sounds like you guys shouldn't have been driving. I can't seem to write very good trip reports when I'm off my head. I seem to get too distracted and I'm like fuck writing this shit, i'm doin somethin fun

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: shrooma]
    #4683349 - 09/19/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Driving around was a bad idea, but the only way to get to weed.
So...we had to. We smoked it on the come down. That TOTALLY intensified the trip. It was cool
This weekend I should be tripping again if all goes well. Taking an 8th.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4698452 - 09/22/05 11:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no... getting weed does not necessitate driving while impaired. That is one of the more selfish sentiments I have heard. The reason you so commonly find people, even drug users, who hate seeing people DUI is because cars kill people, and they kill people very often.

It may not kill you, but then again it may, and perhaps the person in the other car will leave behind a hefty funeral bill for his family to worry about paying for while they also have to learn to accept the loss and mourn for their loved one.

There is one case in which DUI could be acceptable... and that would be in a true emergency, matter of serious consequence. I.E. a drive to an emergency room.

You did O.K. that time I suppose, but please don't let that make you think it's safe, it's reckless and makes us all look bad in the eyes of others!

I'm not scolding you, but I am rebuking you, please don't drive under the influence, and please try to convince your friends not to if they try.

If your friend was sober, and didnt smoke before driving back... then all is good! Otherwise, please do not repeat! Please  :frown: !!!

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Edited by Konnrade (09/22/05 11:36 PM)

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4699348 - 09/23/05 05:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

First hand experience, Never drink and drive, or drive under the influence of anything that fucks with your head. Hell i dont like driving and smoking get to shaky and shit. X is the only drug that I know I can control myself while driving. Rolling and driving is one of the best things in life. Coke and driving is a complete bitch and should not be done under any circumstances. I ran into a small stream once when i was coked out, had to have a farmer pull me out with the tractor in the morning. I was so fucked up I did the rest of the bag in my car, in the middle of a stream, and somewhere down the line passed out till morning when I fucking farmer was knocking on my car window. Thank god for the country.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: prefloppro]
    #4703676 - 09/24/05 01:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ive smoked weed on shrooms before. it really dose intensify the trip, greatly. i remember it was a half blunt of christmas bud, but Dam! it dose get really real after you smoke and are on shrooms. I want to try doing some coke while on shrooms. If it helped weed that much, i can only imagine coke.

Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: Ogla]
    #4705697 - 09/24/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

D.U.I isn't good. I've driven drunk before, and i'm so thankful that I didn't crash. I was driving HORRIBLY. I've drove high many times, and every time I do perfectly. Except once I was going 20 in a 45 speed zone :lol:

Edited by shroomanic (09/24/05 02:40 PM)

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4706460 - 09/24/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ugh, a few friends went to go eat while high. And then the textbook example of what the dumbass who thinks he can drive while high does not expect occurred. Some moronic woman just drove right out into traffic from a driveway, into the center lane, in a station wagon... without warning and going far too fast. Blocked all three lanes, and my friend had to slam on the brakes and dodge oncoming traffic on the other side of the road to keep from killing the she-ape in the station wagon. A cop was parked nearby, but luckily he was too preoccupied with catching Mrs. Darwin-Award to bother noticing the bunch of stoned kids in the Ford Focus.

--------------------

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: Konnrade]
    #4707805 - 09/24/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

but then that's no fault of the stoned driver is it? just the retard that pulls out without looking first, and seeing as the driver avoided the accident it shows their reflexes weren't that impaired after all - so all your argument here says is that driving stoned is Not any more dangerous.

But that's bullshit - for me anyway hehe i can't drive stoned for shit, well not until i get a huge tolerance and only feel that cbd high and none of that thc that gives me that whole slowed framerate jumpy vision. - well I attribute it to thc but meh i dunno.

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: el_duderino]
    #4709809 - 09/25/05 12:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well it is a testament to how well he fights the impairment, no doubt... but had his reflexes been a bit faster (I.E. the way they are when sober) he may have been able to just slow down in time to avoid having to swerve into oncoming traffic.

Indeed it was the dumb bitch's fault... but it's a reminder that it's not always in your hands whether you'll get in a car accident, some people are stupid fucks... but if they hit you, and it's their fault, and the police notice you're stoned... they still take your car and throw you in jail. Be sure you thank the moron that hit you when that happens. :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: Konnrade]
    #4712320 - 09/25/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeh good point, it's always the stoners fault.

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: Ogla]
    #4717271 - 09/26/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

losfreddy said:
Ive smoked weed on shrooms before. it really dose intensify the trip, greatly. i remember it was a half blunt of christmas bud, but Dam! it dose get really real after you smoke and are on shrooms. I want to try doing some coke while on shrooms. If it helped weed that much, i can only imagine coke.

'

dont do this... trust me.

:thumbup: :cool: :mushroom2: stick wit the weed only man.  :stoned:  Coke and mushrooms dont mix, they are completely different and stand for different causes.

This is great disrespect the shroom gods.  My buddy went a little nuts when he tried this combo.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4717280 - 09/26/05 09:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think my other friend should stop drinking and driving too.... shit. I gotta tell him to lay off doing that shit!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlineshroomerchris
Stranger

Re: Lvl 3 trip probably. [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4726059 - 09/28/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

NEVER dry when stoned. here is a true story from personal experience...

i had been driving and getting high for months and months and some times getting totally fucked by accident and having to drive. i had loads of situations that i avoided and did great driving skills for and thought i was a great driver stoned and sober. until just a few weeks ago i came extremely close to death when i crashed my car at 70 mph on a bend. speed had a LOT to do with it but if i wasn't stoned it would NOT have happened as i miss judged the bend due to impaired senses through the weed. i had taken that bend doing 60 or just over MANY times sober and stoned and never came close to losing control and thought that would always be the case. but as i found out the hard way i was very wrong. the car couldn't grip the road anymore and hit the curb with the front left wheel (going round a right hand bend), this sent the car into a fishtail which (mainly because i was stoned) was one of the scariest times of my life when i was just certain of death as i glanced at the speed and seen i was doing 70 when the car lost it. so many things flooded my head when i realized i was in a very bad part (most likely the end) in life and probably wouldn't make it. i just thought how i fucked up in life (being young) and what pain i would feel (being stoned) as the car went head on into the trees i kept heading towards and crushing my lungs,legs...or had a branch come through the window impaling me in the head maybe and all sorts of things.
the car ended up hitting a curb, flipping violently in the air and landing on its roof crushing the roof down over a foot in places, the passenger side head rest was crushed to the seat (very scary thoughts) and the car was just a heap of scrap metal by the end of it. i got knocked out for seconds and had cuts on my head where i was battered around violently and come out very lucky to be alive going in BETWEEN two thick tree stumps and a few more as the car shot upside down, into the forest. just lucky to be alive and will never, ever, ever, ever do drugs and drive again as it was very close to costing me or somebody else their lives.
i think this has turned out to be a big story because I'm stooooned hope i aint rambled lol.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract