Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Is this It?
    #4706920 - 09/24/05 10:18 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Im pretty sure im being to anxious but was wondering since most of my bubbles are gone and there is a liquid above the small amount of bubbles and black liquid, is that the clear liquid I should suck up? If so should it be so thin? I used 25ml naptha and 5-6 grams of lye with 56g for non-polar extraction using Mar's Tek and Calculator. The clear layer is about a quarter of an inch it's a pretty small layer. It's in a pint mason jar too. I was just wondering since earlier I took a small buit of the clear liquid layer off and put it into a smaller mason jar. Then I had put it in the freezer for 4-5 hours till I checked on it to see what's up (its still in freezer) it had alot of what looked like crystals. They looked more like powder clumps and were pure white. There were also some forming on the sides where the liquid had touched whilst being poured into the jar. The ones on the side look exactly like the ones in the liquid below them on the bottom of the jar except they are formed like glittering stars. Are those DMT crystals or not? Also should I just go ahead and suck up all the clear liquid even though its a quarter of an inch long? Or should I add more salt to get rid of bubbles because they arent depleting without salt and just wait 48hours to see if the layer seperates more for a bigger clear layer? I ask this because im not sure that will happen or not.

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience