Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecidsander
Stranger
Getting Legit HBWR seeds
    #4688444 - 09/20/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I have bought HBWR seeds off of Iamshaman.com and they were completely bunk. Can anyone tell me where I can order some good seeds online?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: cidsander]
    #4688451 - 09/20/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

IAS, in my experience, is a great supplier.

I have some HBWR from them, and they will definately fuck you up. LSA is just shitty in my opinion.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4689198 - 09/21/05 04:29 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Iamshaman.com is a great supplier from what I've heard from most people.

How and how much did you ingest?

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4689211 - 09/21/05 04:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You probably got a weak strain or didn't have enough.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: dblaney]
    #4689251 - 09/21/05 05:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The potency varies from seed to seed unfortunetly. I had eaten 12 from IAS and got nothing but a VERY MILD body high. On other occasions 12 seeds took me to another world and back 10 hours later.

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: deficitism]
    #4689256 - 09/21/05 05:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Great, this is real uplifting. I just ORDERED 250 seeds from IAS the other day, now here we have a thread devoted to the inadequacy of said seeds! Weak. Let me ask, for those of you who have ordered HBWR from there did you get the cheapest variety or the more expensive ones? I got the cheap ones of course. But I'm glad to hear that they seem to work sometimes though. I think I'll eat 20-25 or something.

--------------------

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: matchbook]
    #4689281 - 09/21/05 06:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I bought the expensive ones at IAS and didnt feel a thing. I have tried them from other places and not felt a thing. A friend of mine took some seeds from the same IAS batch that I did and he got fucked up off of them. So I either just ate a bunch of bad seeds or I have an immunity issue with LSA.

OfflineRussianCelery
Stranger
Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4703656 - 09/24/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Basementshaman...thats all I have to say; I ordered their smallest amount one time, and they have lasted me forever. Experienced LSA trippers (friends and relatives who enjoy them multiple times) have said the potency of said seeds are excellent. Me I can't complain, 6 seeds was enough for OEV, CEV, and massive body high.

My bro said 2 of my seeds was equivalent to 6-8 of the regular ones he had; and I know this is going to make me sound like I am pushing a vendor since it is my first post, but seriously basementshaman is a good website. I can't complain about them in the least, although they can be pricey with some items... in which case I would say Bouncing Bear Botanicals, and they seem to be very efficient. Although their free wormwood extract seemed weaker than the extract I made myself with isopropanyal(sp?).

Oh, and for a good time wormwood extract with kanna can be a nice mellow buzz, not weed or anything, but I enjoyed it frequently when I had the supplies... time to put in a new order methinks.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: RussianCelery]
    #4704707 - 09/24/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

good someone got free wormwood too.... that kind of freaked me out when i saw it because i didn't see it advertised for free on their site, so i wasn't going to touch it at all. (and i'm not sure if i will or not... wormwood? hmmmm)

so do you just break off a small hunk and smoke it as if it were hash?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineRussianCelery
Stranger
Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: leery11]
    #4706069 - 09/24/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, smoke it like its hash; its got a nice piney taste to it... not exactly something I would use by itself. However, in combination with other substances is where it really shines. Coming down from Salvia is nice, it meshes well with LSA, Kanna and weed.

Wormwood is very similer to absinthe (considering absinthe predomanitly is just alcohol with wormwood and other herbs) minus the alcoholic buzz. Mainly a sharpening of senses, and a much more fluid thinking.

Wormwood tea is a personal fav of mine when writing college papers, plus if you add a couple bags of tea to the hot water, the caffiene fights the fatiuge whilest the thujone in the wormwood allows for focused thinking.

Kanna and wormwood are a good combination because kanna's affects are predomanitly a wieghtyness of limbs (in my numerable experineces) and very little mental affect. While the wormwood doesn't do much for me physically, but mentally is a nice little lube. So combined there is the whole package of body buzz with mental warmth, however certianly it is not weed in any way shape or form. But something nice at the end of a long and wearysome day.

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Loc: Pacific Northwest USA
Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: RussianCelery]
    #4706274 - 09/24/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thujone is a favorite of mine , though in form of mugwort in ale , I dont know about smoking it though :smile: -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineRussianCelery
Stranger
Re: Getting Legit HBWR seeds [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4706759 - 09/24/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, smoking it is pretty good, I would reccomend it... hand roll a cig with lots of thujone hash in it, and that will make it take on a different buzz. Since tobacco and thujone both in turn effect mental processes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules