Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineovermjind
Stranger
5 grams for 4th trip...too much?
    #4705663 - 09/24/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey I was wondering what are your takes on this. I have 4 times before, 1 time acid, 3 times shrooms. 2 of the shroom trips were pretty low (2g), and one of them was about 3.5 gram trip. When I took acid I took two tabs.

Last night, I acquired 5 grams of some "potent" mushrooms. I grinded them all up and put them in a monster mold of chocolate. Now the thing is, mushrooms are pretty hard to come by where I live, so this is probally pretty much it. Ideally, I'l like to get maybe another gram and a half so me and my girlfriend could each do a little less than an eigth. However, I haven't told her I have these, and I'm considering taking these all myself. Would it be a bad idea to take all 5 grams at a good friend's house? Keep in mind, the last time I did the 3.5 gram trip, I almost took out my own eyes for some reason. I got completely disconnected with reality and for some reason started pulling on parts of my body and shit. I'm in a pretty good state of mind too. So, any thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: 5 grams for 4th trip...too much? [Re: overmjind]
    #4705678 - 09/24/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

overmjind said:
the last time I did the 3.5 gram trip, I almost took out my own eyes for some reason. I got completely disconnected with reality and for some reason started pulling on parts of my body and shit. I'm in a pretty good state of mind too. So, any thoughts?

I think that if your highest dose is 3.5 and you almost TOOK OUT YOUR OWN EYES on that dose, then you should get a little more experience before attempting 5 g's.

Try 3.5 again, it sounds like it was intense enough for you.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: 5 grams for 4th trip...too much? [Re: overmjind]
    #4705696 - 09/24/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I say you buy some more.... take only 3.5 again and see how u take it for the second time (since u mentioned almost gauging your eyes out...)

Then if you feel like u wanna go deeper pop like 4-5 grams and get ready for the ride of your fuckin life. When I got to that level I flipped out hard because I thought I was dying, the shrooms really fucked with my mind and I wasnt ready for it atall, (because the shrooms were like super potent, i only took 3.5 grams and reached level 5, meanwhile ive taken 4 grams of good shrooms prior to this and hit a level 4 trip, I wasnt planning on tripping THAT hard atall... no idea lol) But for you popping mushrooms knowing that you have a good chance of reaching level 5, you might go into it safely aslogn as you prepare (prepare to let yourself.... go.....)

Preperation is key, i suggest that when u do dive into the level 5 trip, to have a good setting, an empty house is amazing, just have a nice relaxed set up with music, pad and a pencil to draw and jot down notes, movies, pizza, and 2 good friends.

Happy trippin!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlineyouarewhatyouis9
Stranger
Re: 5 grams for 4th trip...too much? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4705870 - 09/24/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i concur

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: 5 grams for 4th trip...too much? [Re: youarewhatyouis9]
    #4706913 - 09/24/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah... theres no rush. Figure out where you're at before upping it.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Edited by elgr (02/05/06 05:32 PM)

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: 5 grams for 4th trip...too much? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4709399 - 09/25/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Don't be selfish!

Split it with your girlfriend.

--------------------
:mallow:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom