Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

insanity and one with all once more
    #4705668 - 09/24/05 04:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I miss shrooms :frown:  havent done them is so long and starting to miss that magical feeling, that feeling of exploration and always learning something new.  That feeling u get when u truly appreciate being alive with acceptance of all thats to come.

LAst few times that ive tripped have been nothing special, lost its magic from the crazy fucked up trip that I had, before that shrooms were like whoa!!!  yea!!! beautiful!!!!

Then I had my insane trip where I thought I died and wigged out hard.  Scariest shit of my life I never thought shrooms could be so bizarre and twisted.

Trips after that never even came close to that level (high level 4, to mid level-5)  They have been ok, trippy and shit but Im not getting that warm feeling of happiness and "That feeling u get when u truly appreciate being alive with acceptance of all thats to come."

so anyways im thinking I should dive deep into a crazy mushrooms trip again, one of those "becoming one with nature" trips that ive missed so much. 

So bASICALLY, what this post is about, is that will it be easier for me to handle a hard fuckin trip again, knowing what to expect?

I completely lost it that one time so im thinking that ill be more familiar with hte insanity and recognize it as part of the trip.

Anybody have tips or experience like this?? :thumbup: :laugh:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: insanity and one with all once more [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4706925 - 09/24/05 10:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Recognizing the insanity before it becomes too much to handle... hmm..

If it goes about surfacing in the same way, and you can pinpoint it before diving in, perhaps. But quite honestly, it's seemed that the intensity is something different every time for me. No telling if you'll ever learn to accept it. If you don't this time, I think you'll be a step closer to your answer(s) though.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: insanity and one with all once more [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4708271 - 09/25/05 04:06 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Let it come, take you and then go. That is what it does. It will saturate your brain, and then poof!, it will be gone and you will be in the realm of similar vibrations again. Don't try to see it as insanity. Try to see it closer to enlightenment!

Insanity is a bad label we put on things we can't comprehend, things that blow our mind.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OnlineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: insanity and one with all once more [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4708834 - 09/25/05 09:54 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

First off, you are not immune to getting another "bad trip", in fact you are correct in covertly assuming that you are more likely to have a hard trip now you have experienced this.

But guess what: you're not REALLY tripping unless you've had at least one bad one under your belt. You need the experience. If someone now says to you "I had a bad one" you know he means upside down AND inside out at the same time, because thats what you experienced too.
The tripper's phrase "unique suffering" will now take you to a memory instead of an attempt at imagining it.
Because you had it bad beyond imagination.

Now this is out of the way lets get to business.

Quote:

Then I had my insane trip where I thought I died and wigged out hard. Scariest shit of my life I never thought shrooms could be so bizarre and twisted.

I used a <b> because that is the root of what happened to you. That it was bizarre or twisted was not the problem. That you died on the inside was not the problem. The problem was that these sensations SCARED you beyond comprehension.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

That was your Bad Trip: you lost your trust and freaked. And I respect you're bringing this so coolly because "scariest shit of my life" is quite the statement to make, and I believe you.

In Wicca (religion) you have what are called the "Fluffybunnies". Fluffybunnies are people who think they Believe, but in reality watched too much Buffy The Vampire Slayer and are dreaming up a fluffybunny religion of unicorns and elves, a religion of chocolate castles on cottoncandy clouds where everything is what they want it to be. Then one sunny day they burst into flames and there's nothing but lemonjuice to put it out with :eek:

Many trippers are Fluffybunnies too. Most of the time this is caused by innocense and lack of knowledge. They expect nothing but merry discovery because nobody really educated them. (The Shroomery often is the first *real* drug education a person gets.)
And one sunny afternoon the Dark Lord opens its jaws and chews your soul to shreds: your first Bad Trip.

Well, scratch your innocence, that was torched off of you.

You now know what Psychedelics can do. You also secretly fear that it can be a kazillion times worse, and indeed it can.

But the bottom line is you lost your TRUST and freaked out. And "fear itself" caused 95% of the suffering you went through. Had you had the required basic trust, it would still be mondo bizarre but the suffering would be replaced by DEEP SPIRITUALITY. And just like the fear was before the fact, you probably now cannot imagine how deep that spirituality can be  :heart:

Part of what Psychedelics can do for you is helping you deal with the role of fear in your life and getting rid of it.

What do psychedelics want of you when a bad trip strikes?
Complete and total surrender.
How do you do that?
Lie down or recline, close your eyes, relax your body and suffer the pain.
HTF do I do that?
Having complete trust that you will suffer the pain for a higher good and will not be harmed.

It's as simple as that, but then again few things are harder.
In a way it is exactly like real dying (did that too, i woke up with a heart attack one morning and landed on the ICU - long story) and the suffering you can experience can be just as bad as if you are really actually dying. Your Inner Ape cannot distinguish Psychedelic Death from Biological Death and so it shrieks bloody murder - just like it did on that bad trip you had.

Tripping can learn you deal with the most intense fears and let them slide off of you. Once in a while or a lot more often you will have bad trips. If you surrender to them, you are surrendering to the Worst Fears Of Your Life and learning to deal with them.

Mushrooms want to teach you the Message of Messages:

"You are safe, even if a bomb should fall on you or your loved ones."

Bad Trips are about making peace with the Universe. If you have made a sufficient degree or total peace, Bad Trips will simply not occur anymore. You must embrace the insight, true or false, that everything IS what it IS. Then you can let go of your bad trip instead of clinging onto it and fanning the flames of fear, and suffering will side off of you and you shall be beyond it.

Bad Trips...
You may choose only one
Let Demons wrap me in barbed wire and use me as a pinata! Deliver me from Fear Itself !!
ehehehe.. dude.. I don't think I can, to be honest
I don't think its like that at all !
NO way am I going to surrender to my worst nightmares !!
Dude - just show me the results

Votes accepted from (09/25/05 09:53 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience