Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRyDog
Drug Advocate
Loc: Illinois
My Third DXM Trip, 2003
    #4705484 - 09/24/05 03:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hi everyone,

This my third trip report from 2003, and just like the others, i wrote it back in 2003 immdiately after the trip.

Here it is:

This will be the third time i tripped and the third trip report i have written.
So here goes:
I decided to trip again and this time i was determined to trip harder than ever. After searching many stores for offbrand Maximum strength cough, i decided i couldnt find any.
So, i went to a local dollar store and purchased 3 bottles Tussin DM for $1.50 a piece, each has 10mg dxm per 5ml syrup & 100mg guaifenesin per 180ml(4oz) bottle.
My Setting~ decided to trip at home again late at night.
It's about 11:00p.m. when i drank the first bottle of tussin. I then waited about 15 minutes to down the other two. I wasnt able to just down them though, offbrand cough syrup is worse than name brand. It's very thin and disgusting. I had to mix the last two bottles with a huge glass of Coca-cola.
It's was about an hour later and that the other two bottles started to kicj in and so did the nausea thanks to the shitload of guaifenesin i ingested as well. The nausea wasnt that though and only lasted about 20minutes after it started. It's now about 12:30a.m. and i am tripping my fucking balls off on 708mg of dxm!!!!!!!! I dont think i have really had a third plateau until now! I mean really couldnt walk,not even Robo walk.
I walked like a retarded person that is 105 years old!!!!!!!!!!
I gimped my down stairs to the den, it's now about 12:40a.m., i decide to watch some tv, i watch some but i have no clue what i watched, i really dont remember if i watched tv or went into my own world and imagined it.
I did get horrible stomach pains in which i stumbled outside naked and took a huge shit on my front lawn. I then came back inside and turned off all the lights. It's now about 1:30 a.m. and i am in another universe.
Nothing looks familiar, i get very paranoid but i am having fun at the same time. I remember looking down at my hands and they looked huge! I remember thinking to myself" That's weird, i have hands!" Bwhahahahaha! talk about trippin' my balls off. Everthing was smaller or larger than it should have been. My body was almost completely numb and when i touched my face or body it felt like someone else's dead corpse!!!!!
I stayed in the recliner down stairs for the rest of my trip, i only has OEV'S and they were intense. Weird wavy patterns in the darkness, the room continually kept spinning around and i could only see doubles.
I was definitely out in space and stayed that way unitl 6:00 a.m. when i went to bed.
I finally came down to a like a first plateau feeling and when i awoke the next day at 1:40p.m. The afterglow was as intense as the first plateau feeling. Later on that day, no hangover, no nausea, no diaherra. Just a happy and relaxed feeling.
I feel i might have actually gone into a fourth plateau, but i am not sure.
It was almost too scary this time, but i will do it again and a higher dose too. But i am going to take off from this for about one month.
Thanks everybody.
HAPPY TRIPPING

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports