Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRyDog
Drug Advocate
Loc: Illinois
My Second DXM TRIP, One month later back in 2003.
    #4705457 - 09/24/05 03:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I copied and pasted this from my email, which i wrote back in 2003 immediately after my 2nd trip on DXM.

So here it is:

Well,
Here i go again, i think it has been three weeks since i tripped for the very first time on Dex. So i was very ready to try it again.
My setting... 12:00a.m. My house late night.
I head down to the store to buy my fix for the tonight, but this time i only had $5.80, so i had to get a 4oz.Vicks 44 Maximum Strength Cough, it was a $1.30 cheaper than Robitussin Extra Strength cough and that was all the money i had left, so i bought it and remember that i have a whole bottle of off brand Tussin Extra Strength cough( Tussin is a Generic brand where i live).
I get home and it's about 11:00p.m., i chug my Vicks and by the way, Vicks is very thick and nasty tasting, i prefer Robitussin anytime over that crap. I had some Vicks still coating the bottle, so i put a little water inside and shake, then presto, i was able to get the rest of it without wasting any of my precious red trippin' syrup. I wait about 20 minutes and start using the dose cup on the off brand Tussin, i work my way up to 417mg, by the way my first trip, for those of you who do not know, was one 4oz. bottle of Robitussin Extra Strength Cough which has 354mg of dextromethorphan HBr. Now, about 40 minutes had passed and i was defininately feeling the second plateau. Very drunk feeling and very high, so i get up and stagger to the mirror, where i always like to check out the dilation of my pupils to reafirm how i am feeling. They were extremely dilated.
Earlier that night before i decided to trip, i was looking at the "Trip Toys" Section, i came across Winamp and decided that it would "Be on like Donkey-Kong" if i downloaded that for a trip toy. So i did.
By now, it seemed as though many hours had passed when i actually it was only around 1:45a.m. (which is around two hours)
I check out some visualations on Winamp, those were decent, but i dont have a very good graphics card, so they were'nt all they could be.
I get off the computer and decide to close my eyes for visuals, nothing was happening yet, but a dog started barking and i almost lost my mind.
So that's when i realized that i had to have stimulus to realize i was tripping. I then decided to go watch some TV.
I did so and it was now about 2:15a.m. I start flipping the channels and came across the movie, "Red Dragon" which depsite it's psycotic reputation, happens to be one of my most favorite movies of all time.
I watch the movie, but since i am deep third plateau now, i get to see it from to so called "Bad Guys" point of view, I feel as though i am like the Red Dragon and i can feel his pain and aguish. I feel angry at the "Good Guys" who are trying to stop his so called "Transformation" I also felt kind of remorseful for him when he was killed in the end of the show.
By now, it's around 4:30a.m. i get up b/c i acutally get the munchies on Dex. I make my world famous cheese sandwhich and Robo-Stumble back into the Den area, this is where, when i turn off the Tv and started having the most intense visuals, even better than the first. Because this time i didnt even have to close my eyes, what i saw was utterly amazing, i was seeing the room swirling about and also was seeing things just the visualations you check out on Winamp, except mine were'nt in color, only grays and browns.
By then it's 15minutes later, i decide i will try an experiment, my dex has worn back down to a second plateau, but i still want try this.
I put in my Learn German CD, and try to learn for about 15minutes, today i actually speak about 3 sentences in German.
I want to try this again in a High 3rd Plateau phase and see what happens, i truly believe DEX helped me learn some German.
I went to bed around 5:30a.m this morning and got up around 1:30p.m with no hangover, no afterglow, no nausea, no squirts, only an awesome feeling and a good story to tell.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports