Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

I fought the lawn, and the lawn won.
    #4607901 - 09/01/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

These salvinorin experiences are very brief:

I sat composed on the couch with my notebook open and the date written, andI listed a few accomplishments from the morning (including a rare lawnmowing that is quite embarrasing to look at afterwards) and notes about what is planned to happen later today.

My sitter is moving around in the next room packing for our flight later today.

I combusted and inhaled this stuff, and I held my breath, and I considered how small the amount was that was in the pipe which I had prepared 2 days ago after my last session.

Some street sounds and travel prep packing sounds from the next room, seemed slightly enhanced, I settled in for what might be a mild go, as I exhaled.

Fragments of vision danced colorfully and I considered that it was becoming quite a satisfactory go after all ? not too little: strings of vines made out of connected feathered and plastic toy singing birds as the nodes of the vines emerged from the dancing color, & each eye blink was with a toy colored wing flap. And in this way, level 4 intensified.

I felt a bit hot and sweaty, and found my glass of water, and was grateful for that.

I seemed unable to write the real description of what I was seeing ? just fragments ? unable to find words for the familiar extra stuff.

Level 5 dawned with dissociation, unable to use words or hold a pen, and I was soon standing ? looking out the window, then seated again and writing again.

Some guests who were not in the room moments before confirmed my wife?s wisdom that I not bring my pipe on this journey, as this intensity of effect has no place in Paris?

As I sat, a creamy faced monkey kept smiling and watching me as he hung upside down from the left lens of my sunglasses.

The issue about no pipe bothered me but I promised no salvia, no pipe? then I rewrote the notes in pr?cis and clearer penmanship as best I could adding notes in the margin, jotted down the time, and before putting away the kit and continuing with our day?s hustle; I prepared my pipe for the next time, making sure it was enough and I know It just might be too extra.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: I fought the lawn, and the lawn won. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4607989 - 09/01/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Very cool, as usual!

I take it that the majority of your trips are experienced with open eyes, yes?

If so, all the cooler!!

Have a great trip!!(er, I mean vacation)

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineCissyMalfoy
Crazy FugitiveOn The Loose
 User Gallery

Loc: Dublin
Re: I fought the lawn, and the lawn won. [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4643101 - 09/10/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That sounds pretty cool. I ove the monkey at the end of your story, wish i cud see a little monkey swingin from my glasses!
Were u still trippin at the airport?

--------------------
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6987/angievamp74qq.jpg

Take one more step and I'll jam this into my aorta!

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: I fought the lawn, and the lawn won. [Re: CissyMalfoy]
    #4704614 - 09/24/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Nice little report I love the title! hehe go The Clash!

just a question regarding your level rating system, is that the stnadard + ++ +++... etc with level 5 being a totally spiritual meetng god type expereince or is it the SALVIA acronym version.. that i cant remember the stages of... Err.. not really important but just figured if one had a level 5 trip umm.. i dunno they'd mention the spiritual significance.

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: I fought the lawn, and the lawn won. [Re: el_duderino]
    #4704723 - 09/24/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I am using the SALVIA Experiential Rating Scale is as follows (- adapted/shortened from http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html -)

Level - 1 "S" stands for SUBTLE effects. A feeling that "something" is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. ...
Level - 2 "A" stands for ALTERED perception. Colors and textures are more pronounced. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. ...
Level - 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state. Closed-eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). ...
Level - 4 "V" stands for VIVID visionary state. Complex three-dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. ...
Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. ...
Level - 6 "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. ...

but also it goes something like this for framestacking:
You could say that in natural consciousness there is always two Frames, one arising and at least one passing away.

with entheogen the frames fade more slowly, such that at
Level - 1 "S" 4 frames are stacked, 3 fading and one arising
Level - 2 "A" 8 frames are stacked, 7 fading and one arising
Level - 3 "L" 16 frames are stacked, 15 fading and one arising
Level - 4 "V" 32 frames are stacked, 31 fading and one arising
Level - 5 "I" 64 frames are stacked, 63 fading and one arising
Level - 6 "A" 128 frames are stacked, 127 fading and one arising

as if a frame were a fixed moment of consciousness of around a 6th of a second or so

the pipe prepared at the end, after the monkey, was not waaay to big after all, anyway a few pipes later I am cleaning up the dregs of my kit (already prepared another kit but want to finish cleanly) and had prepared a pipe of left over crumbs.

last night over wine it chased me to sleep, but this morning, I found that some dregs were still in the pipe only partly burned, I pulled hard held well and was astonished.

pressing through OEV (yes usually they are opened for me - I like the golden or reptile scale or insect eye enhancements) to the annoying degree of distrust of all real estate agents - especially those that wake up after nine am and talk dirty.

I am sure that this is incomprehensible.

no I was not tripping at the airport again, only did that on mushrooms leaving amsterdam.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract