Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: JonX]
    #4694159 - 09/22/05 07:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha, amazing that this thread has more than 4000 views in 10 hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: Asante]
    #4694167 - 09/22/05 07:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

You could however drop a LSD blotter or microdot into 1cc of warm water, suck it into an eyedropper, insert the eyedropper in the urethra and deliver it. That would likely work.
This would likely result a bladder infection though.

Theoretically speaking however, you could make a fairly concentrated solution of LSD in bacteriostatic saline.  Then you could dose in a single drop and since the solution would be relatively sterile, you would have few problems.  (not something I'd try however) :tongue:

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: badchad]
    #4694388 - 09/22/05 08:54 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well it's high time we take the OTD challenge into this: Pretty intense when administered in front too, I must say! To stay somewhat ontopic: When I get bladder infections I ingest 3gr powdered vitamin C in a glass of water. Excessive ammounts are excreted through the kidneys, turning the pee into a mild antibiotic. And it works like a charm.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! [Re: shrooma]
    #4694447 - 09/22/05 09:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shrooma said:

Why does it have to have anything with cultivation? This isn't a cultivation forum.

it was moved by a moderator
it was originally posted in the cultivation forum

--------------------
Stay Blue!

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Asante]
    #4694804 - 09/22/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: Reason?

OfflinePuppet1
Stranger
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: Lakefingers]
    #4695014 - 09/22/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:
Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

But lets just see how fucked up we can get this thread

Challenge accepted! Let's go for utmost fuckedupness without straying offtopic.

The male urethra is too small to yield a good surface for absorbing mushroom actives.

You could however drop a LSD blotter or microdot into 1cc of warm water, suck it into an eyedropper, insert the eyedropper in the urethra and deliver it. That would likely work.
This would likely result a bladder infection though.

You've inspired me to the challenge. What I suggest is trans-penile LSD administration.

Here's a little background:
There is/was a practice in Japan, that is basically extinct today, of men cutting their urethra with knifes. First they would cut a two slits, a few mm deep, around the urethral opening and then stick some clean, round material in the opening just so that when the opening healed it would have slightly increased in size. Now one would continue this over a prolonged period, regularly cutting the urethra and putting new corks in there to enlarge the size of the canal. Why would one do this? So that one's lover could insert their erect penis into one's own erect penis.

The procedure:
(as you said) "drop a LSD blotter or microdot into 1cc of warm water, suck it into an eyedropper, insert the eyedropper in the urethra and deliver it" to the penetrator. Then he would insert his penis into the man with the enlarged urethra and release the LSD-water into his partner's urethra. It's like snowball LSD with penes.

Far out...an aquired taste, but I can see it becoming a delicacy among dionysiacs...

and this is why i hate asians.

That witch history post at the top was pretty interesting. So, what, witches were just stoner lesbo's? like the goth chicks of our era?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: Puppet1]
    #4695046 - 09/22/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

That witch history post at the top was pretty interesting. So, what, witches were just stoner lesbo's? like the goth chicks of our era?

You're alive because of the witches of old.

Quote:

There is/was a practice in Japan, that is basically extinct today, of men cutting their urethra with knifes. First they would cut a two slits, a few mm deep, around the urethral opening and then stick some clean, round material in the opening just so that when the opening healed it would have slightly increased in size. Now one would continue this over a prolonged period, regularly cutting the urethra and putting new corks in there to enlarge the size of the canal. Why would one do this? So that one's lover could insert their erect penis into one's own erect penis.

:crazy: wow.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! [Re: Asante]
    #4695497 - 09/22/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yea i know a dude who stuck fucking shrooms in his asshole. he said nothing happened though, so he fucking shitted them out, then cleaned them off and sold them. SICK.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #4697049 - 09/22/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:

You've inspired me to the challenge. What I suggest is trans-penile LSD administration.

The procedure:
(as you said) "drop a LSD blotter or microdot into 1cc of warm water, suck it into an eyedropper, insert the eyedropper in the urethra and deliver it" to the penetrator. Then he would insert his penis into the man with the enlarged urethra and release the LSD-water into his partner's urethra. It's like snowball LSD with penes.

Far out...an aquired taste, but I can see it becoming a delicacy among  dionysiacs...

:rofl2: :lolz0rz: :rotfl: man thats some messed up shit. Does that mean they can also fit a mushroom or Ecstacy tablet up there?

Wiccan - 10/10 for your challenge uptake! Although I'm starting to regret setting the challenge.

JackTackle - sorry about that matey, I didn't know.

ShroomArtist - This just gets worse and worse doesn't it *thinks about where all the shrooms bought could have come from* :rolleyes:

peace :smirk:

EDIT: About the 4000 views in 10 hours, I believe it has something to do with the subject containing both the words "vagina" and "PIC". Sickening people just sickening  :grin:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Edited by shrooma (09/22/05 07:32 PM)

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: shrooma]
    #4697225 - 09/22/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shrooma said:
Quote:

Lakefingers said:

About the 4000 views in 10 hours, I believe it has something to do with the subject containing both the words "vagina" and "PIC". Sickening people just sickening  :grin:

damn skippy. why do u think i clicked it.  :crazy2:

--------------------
:goose:

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4697265 - 09/22/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:

I guess women weren't invented until a few years later?  :tongue2:

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: StickyWater]
    #4697786 - 09/22/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

StickyWater said:
Quote:

Lakefingers said:

I guess women weren't invented until a few years later?  :tongue2:

... that post, in so few words, caused one of the louder outbursts of laughter I've had while on a computer. Gratz, and thanks for the hilarity!  :grin:

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) [Re: StickyWater]
    #4698837 - 09/23/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:

Holy Hell!  That just brings a tear to my eye.  :cryariver:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) *DELETED* [Re: shrooma]
    #4704045 - 09/24/05 03:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
    #4704294 - 09/24/05 07:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol  i was expecting a REAL picture of a girl with shrooms in her cooch.  :frown:

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: Shrooms into your vagina! (PIC) *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4704363 - 09/24/05 08:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4704394 - 09/24/05 08:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You realise that you're getting excited about the thought of fungus in a woman's crotch right? :grin:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies