Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Magic Flight Launch Box, San Pedro, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Asking friend to use his house?
    #4702522 - 09/23/05 11:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm using my first dose of mescaline tonight, 12" of approx 3.5" diameter san pedro cactus... made into a tea.

My friend's house is my normal drug haven. It's a safe and secure place where there's no worry of being busted and where those who would be concerned about me feel safe about me staying at, and do not disturb me. He, however, doesn't understand psychedellics, and is worried that there may be probs with me using mescaline there. I've told him that this is a low dosage, and that mescaline is not any more physically dangerous than marijuana, but he's worried something screwy could happen and get us f***ed over.

I of course know that with myself being as confident, calm, and psychologically prepared for this as I am, the only thing that could go wrong is if somebody calls the cops about a disturbance, which doesnt happen there.

I just don't know how to emphasize this to him. He's a good friend of mine, and he does want me to have a cool place to stay, he's just a little apprehensive. What would be some good ways to reassure his worries?

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Asking friend to use his house? [Re: Konnrade]
    #4702543 - 09/23/05 11:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

show him some trip reports from low doses and tell him that you will be able to confident... if you meditate tell him you will come over to his place and meditate to get yourself in the right frame of mind to make sure everything goes right, and tell him that since there are no physical risks, the only thing you need is someone to talk to, and he will fulfill that role in case you get a little anxious, so things should be okay.

but it is his house and it if makes him uncomfortable but he lets you do it any way, it might cause tension which you wouldn't want while tripping.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#4702553 - 09/23/05 11:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It's hard to explain to a non user about the low risk involved *assuming you've taken you're proper precautions, AKA you know what you're doing*, and from your post im guessing you've never tripped around him before. Has he no exposure to psychedellics at all? No contact at all with people while they were tripping? My best advice for you is to sit down with him in front of a computer and just guide him through a few sites like erowid etc and talk about it that way. It's a lot easier to believe things that are written then those that are oral. Odd as that sounds, its true, people have a tendency to take things as "fact" when they've read, watched, or heard news from a "credibile" source.

Other then that there's really not much you can do but explain how experienced you are. If after all of that he's still unsure, dont push the issue and be a dick. Just let it go, there's no reason to force anyone into doing something they are uncomfortable doing.

Good luck, its hard to explain the beauty of psychedellics to those who havent done, or are not interested, in them. Hopefully with a little insight from countless peoples reports, FAQ's, and other general information he'll be able to understand a little bit better. And remember, that you as an "experienced" user still have the probability of having a bad trip. If you prepare him for the good, let him know about the dangers as well. Because if something were to ever happen, it'd sure be nice to have someone there somewhat sober enough to at least help you.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
Re: Asking friend to use his house? [Re: coda]
    #4704712 - 09/24/05 01:09 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

He's being awfully generous to put his freedom on the line so that you can have a safe place to use drugs. I'm guessing that he's in his 20's while you're a teenager.

My suggestion is bring a hot girl from your class over to entertain him while you trip.

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: Asking friend to use his house? [Re: nookjohn]
    #4704872 - 09/24/05 01:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nookjohn said:
My suggestion is bring a hot girl from your class over to entertain him while you trip.

:thumbup: Something to entertain him!

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: Asking friend to use his house? [Re: deficitism]
    #4706165 - 09/24/05 06:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yea, you gotta give some to get some.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4706370 - 09/24/05 07:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I wasn't able to reassure him prior to the beginning of the weekend, so I just enjoyed my new homemade vaporizer at his place (as we're all generally fond of a little MJ at his house) and used the mescaline at home later. I plan on describing it to him so he gets an idea of exactly how it worked. Not only one of the most relaxing, calm, lucid experiences I've had with drugs, but I still feel pretty great and I've allready had some sleep after sobering up. I'll be sure to show him some trip reports and science, and go in-depth about my experience.

It was a low dose too, the only thing putting it into the realm of very pleasant experience was that I accompanied it with a middling dose of MJ from the vape (which managed to get me baked on about two pinches of finely ground MJ, I love that steel pot grinder). If I had tripped, it would have been excellent... my mindset was ideal and I was very confident in my dosing and the safety of my tea. I even managed not to puke, thanks to some strong willpower when drinking, along with chasing it with ginger ale, combined with the MJ. I must say, the tea tasted far too much like drinking pure urine (I remember a cruel practical joke which led to my discovery of that flavor  :mad2:).  I got to experience a great body buzz, as well as significant time dilation. I'll post the rest in trip reports.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Magic Flight Launch Box, San Pedro, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience