Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
finch seed with vitamins?
    #470229 - 11/26/01 04:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i got this bag of seed mix, anyway, the ingredients are millet seeds and so on and it says vitamin a supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, and calcium supplement. is this good to use with eq, weilli and subbs? or do i need just plain bag of millet seeds without any of these vitamin shit?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineScourge
The Dr.
Loc: Near flint Michgan, USA
Re: finch seed with vitamins? [Re: downforpot]
    #470243 - 11/26/01 04:18 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

if i know what your talking about your seed has been nutritionaly fortified. little green _or other color), non seed bits. it's great for birds, bad for mushrooms. get some new seed. you may be able to get it to work, bit i'ld go with new stuff.
If you use the stuff u already got i'ld rice it, soak room temp water for about a half hour, drain, soak in water for another half hour and drain. after this you can go back to the basic preperation of bioling. Also rince VERY well. If the water your boiling you seed in gets a thick film on it then your proably gana need new seed anyhow.

--------------------
"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grow in Honor and Strength."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: finch seed with vitamins? [Re: Scourge]
    #470252 - 11/26/01 04:27 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

well i read it and it said it was nutritionally fortified, but i got em for like a dollar 2 months ago, so i dont care, im gonna try ur method for the hell of it and just buy new seeds today. they shouldnt have any vitamins in their ingredients, right?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies