Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

datura
    #4696078 - 09/22/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i have like 25 datura seeds is it better to plant them or eat cause i heard eating the seeds works and what if i take rue with em will it be enought to fully trip on it those little white seeds or should i throw it in hausca

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: datura [Re: thedudenj]
    #4696088 - 09/22/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

better to plant.
eating is bad.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: datura [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4696751 - 09/22/05 06:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well i wanna trip on it are seeds or leaves better

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #4697160 - 09/22/05 07:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I take it, you've never read any trip reports on the drug...

Allow me to be the first person to say, you DONOT want this drug....

Probably the best thread on the subject of tropanes.... curtosey of Wiccan Seeker

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #4697168 - 09/22/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

its poison.
the seeds are the most poisonous part.
its not a trip.
its you getting so gravely ill from the poison that you start seeing things in a panicked delerium where you cant talk legibly or understand speach. you don't know your own name. and afterwards, you remember nothing.

the whole experience could be summed up by eating the seeds, feeling tired and then suddeny wondering why your naked, filthy, covered in spiders, alone in a cow pasture with cuts all over yourself. feeling like shit and half-blind.

if the poison doesn't just kill you. or lead you to walk into traffic or chop open your own head.

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Loc: Pacific Northwest USA
Re: datura [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4698393 - 09/22/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Datura isent something to play with , if you play with her, she might play back , in ways you will likely not expect/ like . And if she isent in the mood to play, you will either stop breathing , or your heart will stop . I think you would enjoy a few shots of tequila or vodka, or some beer, alot more . And they probobly wont kill you. Respect her. sacred plants deserve respect, but this one demands it ... -tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: datura [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4699897 - 09/23/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hmm i have read reports and they do rememeber i like being poisoned i like seeing scary things and bad trips so which is worst bad lsd trip or this

--------------------

Invisibleshriek

#4700025 - 09/23/05 10:23 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I prefer smoking the flowers. Smokin leafs is good for asthma. But educate ureself first

Invisibleshriek

Re: datura [Re: shriek]
    #4700048 - 09/23/05 10:27 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Btw i have never exp anything like above posts describe. Datura have for years given me insightful lucid dreams. But it can ofcourse be very dangerous.

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Re: datura [Re: shriek]
    #4701400 - 09/23/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Shriek, smoking the leaves does indeed help with breathing problems . As well as a intoxicant it should be noted these are medicinal plants . What also should be considered, reactions to these are highly variable, and what may not hardly effect one person, can cause total delerium, or kill another , as well as it is quite possible to be alergic . Flying Balm method is the one I prefered , and let no one tell you that salves or balms, that contain tropane alkaloids or other poisons, are safer then actually consuming them, the delerium produced with thoes far exceeds anything I personaly had experienced through oral consumption of them . The drymouth was not as pronounced however . -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineLuke
thought

Loc: the Well
    #4702296 - 09/23/05 07:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
i have like 25 datura seeds is it better to plant them or eat cause i heard eating the seeds works and what if i take rue with em will it be enought to fully trip on it those little white seeds or should i throw it in hausca

Take them, Its dangerous. Only a hardcore expert psychonaut (like myself) could handel such a strong delirium. The goal is not losing yourself, Its a very strong trip. Ive had heart problems with tropane alkaloids. My blood pressure would drop so low, my heart would start collapsing. I am just realizing how hardcore I am, not losing myself and all.

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Re: datura [Re: Luke]
    #4702327 - 09/23/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If one has heart problems, I would suggest even more strongly against consuming tropane nightshades, if one does not have heart problems, and dosent die as a result of this, you may very well have problems with your ticker after the fact -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

#4702338 - 09/23/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

How do you know your heart was collapsing? :confused:

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: datura [Re: Taskenti]
    #4702373 - 09/23/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

amanita made my heart start to stop and i started falling to knees but i have perfect heart i got check up month ago cause i had surgery when i was little but now its better then most people
i like delirium but will 25 white seeds work

--------------------

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

#4702392 - 09/23/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Before I even consider answering that question , for what reason are you planing on consuming these ? Medicine , Recreation , or to ' See what happens' when it is said this is not sometihng to 'play with' we are being serious thedudenj :frown: and not trying to beat around the bush, insult , or keep anything from you. I dont think we want to be responsible for giving advice on how much to consume, resulting someone killing over -tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#4703055 - 09/23/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well these seeds were weak took like 3 grams of rue 1 hour before ate seeds with 3 woodrose seeds then nothing so drank some blue and white lotus tea only felt the lotus and woodrose

--------------------

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

#4703110 - 09/23/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Consider yourself lucky -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
    #4703332 - 09/24/05 12:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Take them, Its dangerous. Only a hardcore expert psychonaut (like myself) could handel such a strong delirium. The goal is not losing yourself, Its a very strong trip. Ive had heart problems with tropane alkaloids. My blood pressure would drop so low, my heart would start collapsing. I am just realizing how hardcore I am, not losing myself and all.

prime example of some1 'just not getting it' if u ask me...
i mean 'hard-core'?

why cant u idiots kill yourself without fucking things up for the rest of us?

Hyoscyamus niger is AKA Black Nightshade.
that should tell you enuff right there.

the active dose is very very close to a lethal one and
the experiance is as stated above not a truely psychedelic one.
it is a delerium brought on by the serious unbalancing of your biochemistry. it is closer to a fever delerium then any kind of psychedelic.

however, it is nice looking plant with pretty flowers that have an IR signiture, that is they show different colors when u take a pic with an IR camera: http://www.naturfotograf.com/UV_HYOS_NIG.html

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: datura [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4703399 - 09/24/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well i learned i should just stick with tryptamines, NMDA or GABA effecting stuff like amanita,ayahuasca, shrooms, pot, wormwood,and dxm

--------------------

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

#4703501 - 09/24/05 01:02 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yep , avoid tropanes unless you have reason to , I will be growing a couple datura in my garden each year from now on,  not nearly as many as I have in times past, they are beautiful plants, that in its own right , is amazing. And the black henbane you spoke of Vertigo, I have never seen a henbane plant in person sadly , I might grow some next year :smile: Scopolia carniolica , is another plant containing the tropane alkaloids, read somewhere that this may be a link between the hyscocyamus and atropa genuses , it does appear to be somewhere between the two :smile: -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder