Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Heavy Dose?
    #4700747 - 09/23/05 01:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

EDITED: NEVERMIND

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Edited by dblaney (02/17/06 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: Heavy Dose? [Re: dblaney]
    #4701071 - 09/23/05 02:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I am on the same boat. Just about finished with my alcohol extraction of 50 gram doses. I was assuming that the extract would take away from some of the potency. I am gonna bite the bullet and take the 50 gram dosage. Hopefully I wont die :-)

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Heavy Dose? [Re: deficitism]
    #4701091 - 09/23/05 03:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've never heard of a mescaline OD, so I'm pretty sure that you're safe in that department at least...

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #4701219 - 09/23/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, 40g dried skins and Nothing...Zilch, nada.  I thinks the dried stuff is over-rated.  Hopefully yours is good :thumbup:

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4701387 - 09/23/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hehe... yeah. Mescaline lethal dose levels are so high that in order to get there, the massive amount of material you put into your body at once would probably kill you long before the mescaline could.

erowid I beleive puts the OD level (as in a "way too strong, I freaking need thorazine! I think I'm gonna die!!!" mental overload trip sort of OD, not the pass out and die in your sleep kind, which is a multiple of this dose) at 500mg of pure mescaline, on average. I'm sure you can do the math pertinent to how much peruvianis this could theoretically require... as myself I'm trying to avoid complex math and other stresses as I prepare for a trip this weekend.

Even if you did somehow manage to reach the ~500mg mental OD level, this is not doomsday for you... you've merely taken a traditional native usage sort of dose, which if not necessarily fun can certainly be informative.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4701652 - 09/23/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I almost always take 50gm+ doses of dried peruvian torch. Once I took 200mg of mescaline hcl and I only very slightly felt anything. My last mescalito trip was with 25gm of powder made into a tea. The Visuals took forever to come on and the were only barely noticeable. As far as I remember, those are the only less than 50g doses that I have even taken.

I have never had a trip from mescaline that made me uncomfortable. My tripping partner has always taken the same amount and he loves it. It just gives a nice smooth, very visual, experience.

However, your mileage may be different, so I can't in all honesty swear that you will not have an uncomfortable experience.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Heavy Dose? [Re: deficitism]
    #4701686 - 09/23/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deficitism said:
I am on the same boat. Just about finished with my alcohol extraction of 50 gram doses. I was assuming that the extract would take away from some of the potency. I am gonna bite the bullet and take the 50 gram dosage. Hopefully I wont die :-)

You are going to have a blast with wonderful visual distortions and an ecstasy like body buzz. At least that's what I've always felt. On several occasions, I have taken 50gm doses and ridden with friends for a night out on the town. Mescaline is absolutely amazing to dance on.

Have fun,

Ekstaza

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale