Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

Everyone come read this
    #469991 - 11/26/01 12:16 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Just something I want to share

All through out history in all different cultures there is belief in a spiritual realm with Gods, demons, and deities. There's no doubt about it. Its just the world has reached a chaotic state and people no longer know good from evil. They have doubts in Buddha's, Dao's, and Gods. To know the answer to the many questions one must first know of ones origin. Today the state of religion is corrupted and monks and priests no longer understand the truth. Over many years texts have been translated and rewritten according to the understanding of the human doing the work. A human is not a God. How can a human maintain the teaching of the truth? Buddha Sakyamuni said that 500 years after he taught his Dharma it would no longer be able to save people. In fact the very face of buddhism has changed over the last 2500 years since Buddha Sakyamuni came to earth. In Buddhism it is now the Dharma Ending Period, the Last Havoc. This is the last stage when humanity is corrupted to an extreme level.

It was foretold that the Truth would be taught again in this final stage for the salvation of mankind.

Introduced in China, 1992; Falun Gong gained recognition in the qiqong (energy cultivation (similar to what tai chi is)) world. Many people were healed that had tried so many other things. From mouth to ear the practice spread. People knew someone that was healed and told others. People without illness found their bodies had become light after practicing. People that practiced Falun Gong were all known to be good people who are selfless. The word spread that people who practice Falun Gong have extremely good health and are kind, virtues people. Although this is only one view. Many knew that Falun Gong was coming. It had been foretold by many. The DaFa (Great Law) that has never been taught. People came by the thousands to learn. Some walking hundreds of miles in shoes with holes. In just a few years 70 million people were practicing Falun Gong in China. The government awarded Li Hongzhi (the founder) with an award for benefiting the country. The government had saved over a billion yuan in health care expenses because of people healed from Falun Gong. It is not just a practice to heal oneself and maintain health like low level qiqong. It is cultivation practice. It is the path to ones origin. When one is in harmony with the universe there is no suffering. Illness is suffering and is caused by deviation from the true nature of the universe. All suffering is caused by deviation from the way of the universe. Thus when one returns, suffering leaves. Falun Gong also known as Falun Dafa is a path to return to ones true self. The very place you originated.

Falun Dafa is not a religion. There are no priests, churches, money, donations, ranking, and so on. It all depends on you. You act according to your understanding. Everyone I know that practices Falun Dafa are the kindest people. Ranging from 3 year olds to 90 year olds. From dishwashers to scientists. In fact the man that first introduced Tai Chi to the United States now practices Falun Dafa and encouraged all of his students to also (the man is in his late 90s I believe). I also know of 5 year olds that have their third eye open and are at a higher level than their parents. There are so many miraculous stories of people who practice Falun Dafa. I know people who have seen and experienced so many amazing things that everyday people cant fathom. I have experienced great things also. Just to give you one, in three days after reading Zhuan Falun my acne that I had all through high school disappeared drastically. I got comments on how I look different and act different. People were all impressed and wanted to know what I did. I told them all its Falun Dafa. I could go on and tell you so much. I restrain my speech from the more amazing stories simply cause people don't believe and dismiss everything without giving it a chance.

I say you have nothing to lose and if what I say is true; you have everything to gain.

So go check out http://www.falundafa.org

You can download books and even find someone in your local area who can show you the exercises. If you have never heard of qiqong (qiqong is also spelled chi gong) I would recommend reading "Falun Gong" first. If you are familiar with qiqong or feel you have a reasonable understanding go ahead and read "Zhuan Falun" first. Zhuan Falun is the main teaching and contains everything necessary.

(I'll post some pictures and stories soon)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Everyone come read this [Re: srivatsa]
    #469998 - 11/26/01 12:23 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

This will cause the third world war. This will cause my third eye to leak tears.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineThe AntiChrist
enthusiast

Loc: Holland
Re: Everyone come read this [Re: tak]
    #470041 - 11/26/01 01:01 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

did you read it all, ninja?

--------------------
the lightswitch on the wrong side

Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

#470781 - 11/27/01 12:45 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

This is one of the best pictures and stories.

A woman in China (forgot the province) declared the only way she would ever practice Falun Gong was if a chicken layed an egg with a handle. Well she decided to practice Falun Gong after she found this in her yard the next day.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #470852 - 11/27/01 02:31 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Just to give you one, in three days after reading Zhuan Falun my acne that I had all through high school disappeared drastically.

And you know that acne clearing up (it usually does in most teenagers who do nothing) was related to reading a book three days ago how? Why not drinking a glass of orange juice that morning. It was more recent and has about the same level of cause and effect.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Everyone come read this [Re: Swami]
    #470854 - 11/27/01 02:39 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Oh well. Would you reccomend rather that everybody does nothing because you know for sure that the results will be... nothing? I can't say that I believed his acne story whole heartedly, but even so, his acne is gone. Right on I say. On the chance that it was the whatever this thing is, then that's great. I'm going to take a look at it regardless because I'd rather learn something new that may or may not yeild menial results than sit around discrediting things. (Umm, if you think that some things I've been doing lately are to discredit people, then think again. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then nevermind...)

So all I can say is: Whatever. (There, that should imply that I accept the possibility of anything without denying that everything may not be entirely correct.)

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#470867 - 11/27/01 03:22 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

The only way I will ever practice Falun Gong is if I win the California State Lottery.

Now that I have publicly made this declaration, I am sure to win.

Stay tuned and I will tell you my results. When I win I will throw a big bash and pay for all shroomerites travel expenses to my house.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Everyone come read this [Re: Ulysees]
    #470872 - 11/27/01 03:39 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Would you reccomend rather that everybody does nothing because you know for sure that the results will be... nothing?

I said nothing of the sort and I, too, will read the material. I am not above learning about or researching anything.

What, I don't like to see is causal links drawn where there are none. This happens all the time. For example, I used to live in Las Vegas and would frequently overhear someone saying somthing to their spouse like:"Stand on my left, you know I always lose when you stand on my right." This may seem laughable because it is obvious.

A not so obvious example might be: Your grandfather dies during the night. The next day when you find out, you remember waking up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain and think:"Aha, I felt his passing." When in reality, all it was gas or heartburn.

--------------------

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#470875 - 11/27/01 03:50 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

true, true... still, where's the fun in all that? Why bother going on a spiritual endeavour if you're going to write off all the spiritual phenomenon? I don't think I'm going to find any eggs with handles or whatnot, but I believe in the power of the mind... Let's say that guy did harness the whatever, and his acne cleared up. How would you feel if you were the one that caused him to lose faith in the power of whatever it was, and the acne returned? I don't know, I'm all for challenging things, but I haven't even read this stuff yet, and neither have you, so I don't think the time's is right. Then again, I'm rambling again.

--------------------

Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

#471897 - 11/27/01 11:57 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

It's ok. Spiritual matters are not so common that people readily believe. For instance I was brought up babtist and I didnt think to highly of so called Christians. They were as holy or less holy than non Christians.

The acne did clear up because I understood what I was reading. I know so many who have been cleansed of much more than acne :) . I know many that went to the doctor to see if it really went away. The doctor was tottally confused. Some doctors claimed it was a mis diagnoses even when they have records proving the person had an incurable illness. Some were amazed and started practicing Falun Dafa. They too then felt the positive effects. I even heard about an old women in China who was born without a heel bone and had some other problems. She began practicing Falun Dafa and after some months her heel grew out. Everyone in the city had known her all her life. Everyone was amazed and knew the power of the Fa. Some cities grew from only a few practitioners to thousands in a years time. People know these people who have been ill all their lives and suddenly they are in better health than the average people. There are also those who were mean to people and rude. After they found Falun Dafa they became kind and considirate. People that many thought could never change had become shining examples of goodness. Its all true. Stories are as vast as those who practice. There are 70 million practitioners in China alone. An estimated 30 million in other countries. This grew in just 8 years. Why? People feel the energy and know they have changed. Everything changes. I dont get sad, depressed, mad, or even stressed anymore. I used to get all of those. People notice I am just warmer and better looking I've heard too.

Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

#471908 - 11/28/01 12:10 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Here is another photo. This is of an energy field produced by a practitioner. We have had people who can see come up to us and say " you have so much energy around you; Tell me about Falun Dafa." One man came up to a practitioner in New York I think and told him he could see the energy they were sending out travel all over the world. He said it was keeping the earth alive. He then said "you must tell those of us who can see what this Falun Gong is." He then said "now tell me what Falun Dafa really is from your heart." The practitioner knew this man also had abilities so he told him telepathically that Falun Dafa is the Fa (law, way) of the Universe. The man then nodded, smiled, and walked away.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#471914 - 11/28/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Be careful, or you'll over-sell it. ;) heh heh. It sounds good to me, but I'm not in it for any of the things you described. (Unfortunately I'm more skeptical than ever, but that's not a big deal.) Still, I hope everything you said is true. Why not. The positive orders are long overdue... I want more positive! Bring on the positive! (well, that was a little weird...)

--------------------

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
    #471962 - 11/28/01 01:40 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

well i downloaded the book "zhuan falun" and have started reading it.

I met some falun dafa people about three years ago back in australia in a park on a sunday morning. they taught me and a couple of friends the first four exercises. I've been learning yoga for many years now and chinese martial arts and qigong for the last three, and although i haven't practiced the exercises regularly I could see straight away that they are definately VERY good for the body. and standing perfectly still for even short periods is wonderful for the mind so I give these exercises an unequivocal (use a different word if that one's wrong) big fat thumbs up. all the mystical stuff might be bollocks i wouldn't know, i was amused by the propaganda they pushed at us (they were obviously passionate about this stuff) and I don't like the way the guy says that he is the only one teaching the true dharma, and all of the things people say about bad people becoming good angry people becoming kind sick people becoming healthy can be explained by the amazing physical changes these exercises (and many, many many others based upon the same chinese sciences) bring about.

Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

Re: Everyone come read this [Re: Traveller]
    #473105 - 11/28/01 11:48 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Traveller if you have any questions let me know (PM me). Anyone else feel free to PM me also if you have any questions.

Yea I used to do different types of qiqong and martial arts. Many westerners who practice have this background. I believe in reincarnation. You once lived in China maybe? Martial arts and qiqong came natural for me.

Yes I find some practitioners are a little pushy. They just want others to benifit like they have and they dont understand the best way to let people know. They are just excited.

The difference between most other qiqong and Falun Gong is the goal. Low level qiqong is for health and fitness. Sure you might develop some gong and be able to crush a stone with your hand but can you escape the cycle of samsara (reincarnation)? The goal of high level qiqong is to return to your true origin. The idea is that humans were once great beings (Gods). Over time many fell from their position by accumulating Karma. Earth is the last compassionate chance created by Gods to allow you to return to where you once were. It's your choice. It is very hard to choose to return among all the attachments in society. The goal of Falun Gong is for you to return to your true origin.

(It's best to read Zhuan Falun in under two weeks. A lecture a day is a good method.)

Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

#473127 - 11/29/01 12:09 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Here is a story I'm sure everyone will enjoy. Some may not believe it. Others will feel blessed. Some may just find it interesting. I will tell you it is true though. Just to wet your appetite to read it.... The story has supernatural monkeys and two thousand year old cultivators on Mount Emie.

Click here for story

OfflineThe AntiChrist
enthusiast

Loc: Holland
    #473406 - 11/29/01 09:43 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Its definitly interesting , but I doubt the "goodness" of these practionings.
Its a bit vague on the negative sides, and seems contradictonary to its self.
But i probably need to read the parts I read it again.

--------------------
the lightswitch on the wrong side

Edited by The AntiChrist (11/29/01 09:55 AM)

Invisiblesrivatsa
Stranger

#473674 - 11/29/01 02:18 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Please also visit the thread intitled "The Hopi Prophecy" Click Here .

I posted links to Hopi prophecy concerning Falun Dafa.

InvisibleIdleMinded

#17844252 - 02/21/13 08:49 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I'm too high to read this long ass shit.

Invisiblesomething super extreme
NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA!
 User Gallery

Loc: TURNT UP!
Re: Everyone come read this [Re: IdleMinded]
    #17844264 - 02/21/13 08:51 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Or realise this thread is eleven years old, apparently.
Great job, keep it coming.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

#17844268 - 02/21/13 08:53 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

IdleMinded said:
I'm too high to read this long ass shit.

Way to dig up an 11 year old thread to post drivel :facepalm:

Quote:

Swami said:
The only way I will ever practice Falun Gong is if I win the California State Lottery.
<br>
<br>Now that I have publicly made this declaration, I am sure to win.
<br>
<br>Stay tuned and I will tell you my results. When I win I will throw a big bash and pay for all shroomerites travel expenses to my house.

So O.C. - did you win this state lottery? :wink: :haha:

--------------------
:brainondrugs:

You are not special :haha:

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (02/21/13 08:53 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck