Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, St. John's Wort, Valerian Root

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Did you hear therumour?

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Another LSA trip report,; HBWR
    #4699216 - 09/23/05 05:06 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

ok here goes it's currently T+05:30 (7:05pm)

T+00:00 (1:35pm): 7 seeds in cold spring water then strained, left
overnight in front of fan. Got tired of waiting for evaporation so I
Drunk solution at this time. Had Slippery Elm Bark tablet just a little while before (750mg Slippery Elm Bark)

T+00:15 Nausea is creeping up. Feel like I have to burp but can't.

T+00:27 Ok I just watched some TOTALLY FUCKED UP thing on ebaums world called rubber Johnny. Wtf what was that shit? Sure didn't help my nausea.

T+00:40 Just had some spelt toast + margarine + tomato + salt. yum seems to have cured my nausea (I haven't eaten much today). Also helped me to burp which felt nice. Stomach symptoms seem to be getting a little worse (I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome) but not too bad so far. Feeling slightly airy fairy, and lethargic. Also slightly slurred speech, although I can talk normally if I try. Am about to drink some green tea (which also contains ginkgo biloba for circulation and ginger for (nausea). Seems like this tea is perfect for LSA!

T+01:05 Watching thing's on Ebaums world. Hilarious. Thinking about
going outside soon. But first I must find some dang buscopan for my
cramps (which I later on take: 2 tablets (total of 20mg Hyoscine Butylbromide). Starting to feel a bit giggly.

T+01:10 Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone! (EDIT: this is from an animation from ebaums world called banana phone I watched])

T+02:10 Ok I was outside (where it seemed to be unbelievably bright) for a while playing with firestaff (I don't
reccommend anyone plays with any type of fire while under the influence of psychedelics. Then I sat down outside for a while and everything seemed so still and different (it had also just showered lightly but was now sunny). It was like I was looking out of the eyes of an animal. I watched my cat play around for a while, interesting. I also found an ant with a red head and thorax yet a black abdomen - strange.  Ok right now the tightness in my stomach is very annoying, I'm thinking about taking 1 valerian tablet (equiv to dry root 1.8g).

T+02:15 Ok now mum just walked in from the shops and she bought me
peppermint oil capsules (0.2mL) for my IBS, some Inner health plus (good bacteria capsules. same stuff as in yoghurt) aswell as more St Johns Wort. Sweet thanks mum, I take 1 peppermint oil capsule. I'll see if this helps the stomach crampy feeling. I don't take the valerian.

T+02:25 Only just starting to loosen up now, stomach slightly better. trip is only starting to get good now, was a bit anxious before (I think physical effects were worrying me as they usually do). Decide to have some more toast and tomato.

T+02:40 Strangely trip is only starting to become enjoyable now (i guess they say it takes a long time to come on. I read somewhere that you dont peak till 5 hours!). Goin to watch tv now with icecream.

T+03:30 Ok I'm feeling very floaty and nice. Most stomch discomfort
gone. Very nice body buzz and everything I think about puts a smile on my face and makes me feel good. strang because and hour and a half ago, I was considering never doing these things again, but now I think it may be worth the turmoil in the beginning stages. I just finished watching Fraiser and mum joined me. I found it more humourous than usual. I also watched some weird animation thing on SBS beforehand. It felt good to watch some strange animation with no dialogue that makes no sense. Arms seem to get tired fast from typing.

T+03:55 Just saw the video in Ebaums world called 'Napoleon Dynamite
Spelling Bee'. I just couldn't stop laughing, that was the funniest shit ever. That kid made such an idiot of himself. hahahahaa

T+04:50 ok I seem to have come down pretty far now, just lingering
afterglow effects. Still dont feel completely normal, but I wouldn't
call this a 10 hour drug by anymeans. Not the way I ingest it anyways. Rather hungry.

T+05:20 Nothing else to report, not feeling too different just a bit spacy and relaxed. Might try extract + sublinguil method next time with higher dose...stay tuned.

thanks for reading this far everyone. Sorry if it's a boring report, but it's not exactly LSD of Mushrooms. peace  :rasta:

"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, St. John's Wort, Valerian Root

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports