Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Trichocereus peruvianus
    #469824 - 11/26/01 07:25 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Any know where to buy a good cheap supply of this amazing cacti. As I tried about 25g but my current supply is a bit too expensive its about ?15 a go and i need about 50g for a amazing trip. I did have some last saturady with a very small amount of dactora so as to stop the pukeing. which did work. The trip was kind a like 5 acid but not strong enough for me. I need some more .....

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNeiL

Loc: Scotland, UK
Re: Trichocereus peruvianus [Re: EvilGir]
    #470940 - 11/27/01 07:39 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Your 'supply' isn't by any chance Gnostic Garden is it? I'm assuming you live in the UK. I've bought 50g of T.peruvianus from them (?15 for 25g, so if this isn't your source then it isn't any cheaper), although this is to be split between my girlfriend and i. So you got a decent trip off the 25g (5 hits of acid seems quite enough to start with for me, don't know how strong/weak your acid is though!)?
What exactly was it like? How did you prepare/ use it? What do you want out of a stronger dose that the lower dose didn't give you? Would you seriously double your dose?

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Re: Trichocereus peruvianus [Re: NeiL]
    #472143 - 11/28/01 07:59 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah i did buy from gnostic garden but i found it a bit expensive.

The way I prepared it was simply powder the T.peruvian useing a blender. Next i used some rizla papers and built a few wraps and put the powder into them. Then simply swallowed the stuff with water. I also used a very tiny piece of dactura to stop any sickness (Warning Dactora is Highly Poisioness).

9:30 Pm I took the stuff but it was hardish to get down.

During the first two hours i felt a slight sickness i tried to smoke a bit of pot but i couldnt. Next i noticed my throate was starting to become dry and i kept on haveing flashbacks from dreams that i had forgotton.

Then slowly i started to get slight visual distortion with object haveing an auera but to see them i had to concentrat a bit. So i just chilled out listen to some music still with sligh visuial distortions.

So about 2:00am i went out side to go for a walk along a river. As soon as i steped outside i defenatly noticed a great diffrence. The houses seemed to look like plastic toys and objects where ether biger than normal or smaller, looking into the sky i noticed there was thousands more stars than normal and i could see galaxys and stuff.
The trip defenalty had a kind of acid feel to it. When i got home it was about 4:30 in the morning so i tried to get to sleep but i couldnt and i was awake till 6:30.

But the kind of trip i had was alright but it didnt seem strong it was the same as about 5 wheres wallys type trips (A bit weak). The kind of trip i realy am after is a total mind blowing trip kinda near ego death and a lot more visuials where reality is totaly blown out of proportion and you wouldnt think this is earth. Then i usualy try and get back to nature go into the countyside and watch the stars, clouds and looking at trees and how hey reach for the sky and how alien they look.
and basicaly become part of the land.

If i could save a bit more money i would consider doubleing the dose and maybe even takeing a MOAI with it. But ?30 alot of money just for one trip. But i guess it would be worth it.

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Trichocereus peruvianus [Re: EvilGir]
    #472242 - 11/28/01 10:14 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

30 pounds... well, if ya don't mind buying in bulk, there is a source in peru that sells kilos of dried cactus for $US 220 + shipping... and if a solid dose is 50 grams, that's a bit over $10/trip , or maybe what, 7 pounds...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Re: Trichocereus peruvianus [Re: gnrm23]
    #477988 - 12/03/01 04:37 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Could you send us the details of the source in peru. As I would be prepared to buy in bulk.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order