Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewietstocker
product ofevolution

Loc: Cranium, PNW
whats the deal at WWU? *DELETED*
    #4697608 - 09/22/05 11:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by wietstocker

Reason for deletion: low down

--------------------
Echoes

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: whats the deal at WWU? [Re: wietstocker]
    #4697822 - 09/23/05 12:18 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

maybe so. i've never really seen the right kind of chip beds at western though.

quite frankly its a lot of the pickers in b'ham keep the goodies from everyone by tearing up and stealing patches and picking pins. its a shame. especially since beds and patches are far and few between around there.

Offlineikester
Stranger
    #4697832 - 09/23/05 12:19 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

never herd of any active mushies growing on WVU's campus but are MOE tow n ive found a few diffent actives.

Offlinewietstocker
product ofevolution

Re: whats the deal at WWU? [Re: ikester]
    #4698328 - 09/23/05 01:17 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

not many actives in bellingham, eh? well that's just a damn shame. I have been bumbling around with my eyes glued to beds and trailsides like a raging schizo. Which direction shall i travel to find the preciouses in greater abundanceses?

--------------------
Echoes

Offlinedidjin_d
mmm....
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #4701054 - 09/23/05 04:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

No one said there weren't many actves in bellingham. Because that would be psilly. :mushroom2:

However, the season is young...don't get too excited till the rains come and the temps start to drop a bit. Cyans love the cold!

--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

Invisibleshroomr4life
Re: whats the deal at WWU? [Re: didjin_d]
    #4702213 - 09/23/05 09:22 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

thats fuckin sick, as a matter of fact, im going to Western. its a pretty sweet school. i cant imagine that there arent many active mushrooms around. I've heard good things about bellingham with fungus. anyway, pm me if anyone from Western here.

Offlinewietstocker
product ofevolution

Re: whats the deal at WWU? *DELETED* [Re: shroomr4life]
    #4702353 - 09/23/05 10:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by wietstocker

Reason for deletion: low down

--------------------
Echoes

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
    #4702393 - 09/23/05 10:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

drug people are cool dude, hang with the hippies stay away from the speed freaks and youll be in the green, because my friend, we all are druggies. We drink that caffine POP in america and its been corroding minds with aspartame and mom give it to their children but do you think that makes them not cool because they choose to abstain from orange juice?

My point is, we live we die, why not die knowing we gave our best? the best isen't all you can give until you TRULY give it your all and my friend, by you attending WWU they see you, and they KNOW your going to become somebody instead of just the druggy your aunt knew when she was 19.

My friend, personally I look up to you and I know that one day youll be looking at me too and youre gonna realize that maybe, just maybe you're gonna look me in the eye too and you'll see yourself reflecting back at me because I KNOW the power to see yourself lies within another whom you open your heart to.

dude, just hang in there at college, its hard but you can do it. I believe in you more than ever, this is your chace to shine and make our family proud when you become that palentologists at WWU with a degree for dinosaurs. I dont really know about you or uncle miller but theres a bond thats been going through our family and I feel it with you man, I want that bond to grow until we can both say to each other that we conquored this collaboration of seperate ego's interwining through energetic fields of existance.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Offlinewietstocker
product ofevolution

Re: whats the deal at WWU? [Re: I2ancid]
    #4702507 - 09/23/05 11:06 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I2ancid said:

My point is, we live we die, why not die knowing we gave our best?

That is infact the point of the decision that I have made. I find it hard to believe that I will find a future (career-wise) in the drug culture. I have goals, I have dreams, I have an deep inner need for a solid career that makes a difference. I have been smoking pot continuously for the last 5+ years with the help of friends and the ones that I love. I don't regret that. I have created my finest memories while around these people. I will not write them off, but until I get control of myself and learn to control my own mind. I need to abstain from that type of culture. I mean not to write off the fun-loving, earthy people that I've known, and I plan on meeting more of them, but I need to gain the personal strength to act out my dreams. I need to get rid of this "all theory, no action" mentality that I've had. I need action. I'm planning on visiting a counselor here at the University and hope that they will be able to offer positive feedback on my self-guided voyage.

I appreciate your support. I feel like open hearts like yours are really what I need in a lonely life that I've created for myself through my early experiences. I fear that pot has disguised the true problems in my life; making them appear as something that they aren't. I understand that this thread has taken a turn away from the hunting nature that it was set to be, so I will end this here.

Any other feedback is greatly welcomed and much appreciated, in PM of course.

--------------------
Echoes

Edited by wietstocker (09/23/05 11:14 PM)

OfflinePeyoteZen
Save The Republic
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Again!
    #4705075 - 09/24/05 02:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

During my time at WWU I didn't really see any alder mulch around campus.
But I did come across some Blue Ringers...

Look for that dark beauty mulch stuff.
Here's a free tip..... Edited by GGreatOne234: please do not discuss exact locations out here in the open, it is the "rules".  Try using personal messages.

Have a great season everyone!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by GGreatOne234 (09/24/05 02:36 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification