Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinescotsmushie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Just tripped, awful trip for my friend......
    #4696041 - 09/22/05 06:14 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Hello, I will tell you trippers a little of what happned tonight

I told my mate, to come to my bit today as he was off college and I wasnt working, to come up EARLY so we could trip. I am a very experienced tripper, but he hasnt taken much......

Anyway, he was meant to come at 12 lunchtime, but it ended up he got here at 3 due to just cause its how it panned out. Well, We cant be trippin in my house cause my mum and dad (im 19btw so is he) would dissaprove and just not want us in the house tripping in our own worlds, because of the way they live there lifes..... its not ideal but understandable. So we down the mushie brew I made at half 3

My little sister comes in at 4ish so we decide right we cant stay in the house, so we get out (the vibe not feeling right at all) and walk to the park. We get past a few people feeling uncomfortable....... not being helped I live in a small villiage where everyone knows me and shit and its just awkward to be around people who i pass the time of day with but dont know, wasted on shrooms.

Anyway, with the vibe very much of "we need a house to go to! its wet and cold, but not a bad trip.." just not an ideal vibe. I myselfe was starting to trip, but a member of my football team came by, who i didnt talk to at all..... which is strange! Anyway, after sitting on the swings in this park in my villiage for a good hour, it was about 5, I was enjoying the trip, feeling how I normall do. And my mate started acting so strange

He kept saying "there must be more to life than this...."
"what day of the week is it?
"there must be more to life than this...."
"i love you"
*singing weird songs, shouting out loud, basically tripping in his own scary mindfuck of a world he was going down*

after realising we werent going anywhere fast, and i was going to have to sit with my mate on a bad trip, its what happned. THEN....

my god, i was so dumbfounded, i didnt know what to do.

He got up off the swing, looked at me, and walked out the park, onto my street, walking with his hands in his trousers, looking like a complete person whod been let out a mental home for mentally unstable.......

he was in the street. My street, I grabbed him and kept telling him to come on just get in the park, he wouldnt, he sat against this guys BMW, who may well have been looking..... I said come on back to the park. He said he was going to kick the shit out of me... but i managed to drag him LITERALLY back to the park.

We get back to the park, and he started shouting "GIVE ME IT BACK, GIVE ME IT BACKKKKKKKK" and CRYING, LIKE A BROKEN MAN, absolutely gushing with tears of despair and saying "give me it back"

I asked him what he wanted back, the reply was "my life... my life... my life..." "there must be more to life than this"

It was about this time now that he completely pissed in his jeans right down them, pissed right in his jeans....

I wanted to take him to my house and just get him took back home, but at the time i made a decision just to sit here with him and get over the trip, because it would just cause shit with my parents which i dont want.

I was now just thinking what to do, He was not coherent with me whatsoever, in his own little world. He kept saying "WHY ME?" "WHY ME?" WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK IS IT? IM SORRY PLANET EARTH, IM SORRY, IM SORRY PLANET EARTH....." he also got up and tried to kiss me while saying "i love yoi, i love you" and was french kissing the swing lol... when he was shouting this and singing it i told him to shut up which was probably a bit mean, but i was so embarrassed that this is right next to where i live and people were hearing it (possibly)

Well by now its about 8, I kept trying to get him to speak to me, kept trying to, by saying things like "you are brian. its all cool man, dont worry im not against you, im just here to help you, like youre helping me" and shit... but he wouldnt listen, and came out with things like "do you not just feel sometimes everyone is against you" etc..... with the usual "chants" of WHY ME,,, WHY? WHY ME WHYYYYY (at the top of his voice sometimes) By tis time i was almost out of the trip mode, and he was coming out of his hell.

He kept repeating that "there must be more to life than this.." and the above chants over and over again, while coming out and grinning profusely, then suddenly bursting into tears. There were a few stages where he just sat on the swings breaking down flooding tears.....

After trying to get him to drink a bit of alcohol to calm down, unsuccesfully, I got his phone and turned it to videos of stuff he's filmed. After that, he calmed down quite a bit, and its now pitch black by the way, 9 30, and I said look we need to get you home now, you can either get a bus, or phone youre mam to come and give you a lift home. I maybe should have taken him to my house and got my dad to run him home, but i didnt want them to let know what happned, and as his mum would have to know anyway as he lives there... i got him to phone his mum for a lift. However, when he foned, he didnt ask for a lift.... He just said to her "mum, i saw everything. everything has just passed before me, ive not been on anything, its all passed before me" he said stuff like that then stopped the call. He was speaking much more coherently now but still really in a kind of hell not knowing what happned....

he then foned her back to come and get picked up, and we walked down to the place he got picked up at. Sat there for a little while and he got picked up. When his mum AND dad came in the car, they looked so angry. He got in the back, I wanted to tell them what went on but they looked so angry and I didnt know what to say to his mum and dad..... they just looked at me I couldnt get myselfe to get in the door for a second and tell them something to try and make it better for him. They took him off, me not saying anything to them, me feeling terrible walking up the road with them looking at me before they drove off.......

Its now 11, and Im really just back from down the road where he got picked up.

We were going to take them and go into town (into the city for americans) and just walk about hit the bars as it was student night in the bars and clubs.... but we never got round to it for obvious reasons.

I've explained it as best I can right now, maybe I'll try and add more when ive read this post......

What do you make of it? i feel bad as i gave him the shrooms, and feel guilty sort of for not taking him to my home when it was so cold... i just didnt want my mum and dad to have to deal with it (my dads 60, mums 50) because theyve had to deal with alot of shit from me lately......

dont know what else to say now

just wanted to tell the people here

respect

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: scotsmushie]
    #4696089 - 09/22/05 06:24 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Man, that's pretty shitty. You gotta be ingenius when someone goes into a bad way. Normally you can help them out of it before it gets too bad. Sometimes though people just go into a bad trip and there isn't a damn thing you can do except take care of them and they owe you one. lol. People fucked up on drugs who get something in their mind, are pretty damn hard to convince otherwise.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4696111 - 09/22/05 06:32 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Sounds like a genuine difficult experience. I can relate.

On my most recent birthday (this past april) I, along with two of my housemates, decided to eat 5g's each of fairly potent mushrooms. I had tripped a good couple of times before, my housemate J had tripped once before, and my housemate M had never tripped before.

To make a long story short, we were originally planning to hang out, just the three of us. and explore mindscapes and what have you. Instead, probably 8 to 10 people showed up uninvited and wanted to hang out at our house. We ended up sitting in a 10x12 foot room, with only a blacklight on, with the door and windows closed, in 95 degree heat (outside). Thirteen people in a hot, dark, small room isn't the best trip setting, especially for a newcomer to the experience. I was fine, J was pretty silent but doing ok..

M went to rub his eyes, felt his fingers melt into his face, began to believe that he was consuming himself, and promptly lost his mind. From that point to the rest of the night, he was non-responsive, uttering only eerie moans and mumbling incoherently. The "real world" was not getting through to him AT ALL.

Snapshots of the night include watching him try to eat a lightbulb (plugged in and on!), destroy the kitchen entirely by accident, do a fair bit of flailing and convulsing, and charge me from down the hallway. He managed to vomit, urinate, and who knows what else all over himself and his equally small room, until he finally "came to" or woke up standing naked in his room.

He made his way to the shower, where he proceeded to watch the shampoo bottles change colors, as his feet elongated and turned blue, all while having NO IDEA that he had taken mushrooms earlier.

Basically he scared everyone in the house away. J found a mattress and made himself comfortable, and I spent the night (tripping just as hard) trying to console M while preventing him from hurting himself or someone else (me.)

What can you do when a friend has a bad trip? Try to talk them down, make them confortable, remind them of things that might trigger a response to "reality." If all else fails, make sure they're safe and let them ride it out.

Ironically, when he finally came down and understood what had happened, he couldn't wait to trip again, knowing what to expect and how to better handle himself. Luckily there were no parents or authorities involved, but for a while there we thought he wasn't coming back.

Hope that helps a bit.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlinescotsmushie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4696182 - 09/22/05 06:48 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

completely similar man

especially about what to do part, I thought exactly the same, and tried to think of things to say about his life that he could relate to easily, like when I turned his phone videos on and showed him how funny it was, and it was him, not him in this terrible trip and how he'l be like in the videos tomorrow and he knows he will. and stuff.

yeah, it was difficult, and I know i handled it selfishly by not taking him to my house.... but my mum and dad are just stressed enough as it is now, if it wouldnt have stressed them, I would have

i do relate alot to it

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4696244 - 09/22/05 06:58 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I don't think you handled it selfishly at all.  Unless it was uncomfortably bitter cold, he probably didn't notice anyway, considering people generally run a fever while tripping.  Besides- in the state he was in, would being at your house with your family have made him happier?  Most likely your parents bugging out and your younger sister being around would have confused him at best, scared him terribly at worst.

I think you did ok, man.  It's just a difficult thing to go through.  A bit like survivor's guilt, no?  :smirk:

:sun:

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlinescotsmushie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4806190 - 10/15/05 03:48 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Right, couple weeks after the madnes, my mate is right here and wants to add a wee bit for himselfe after i showed him what I wrote

discard spelling errors.... too many wines

AS I RIGHT MORE ABOUT THIS ITS LIKE I AM GETING TO STUDY WHAT MY HEAD HAS IN IT AND I REALISE A LOT MORE ABOUT THE CHAIN OF AVENTS SO IF U DO GET LOST AND DONT KNOW WHERE ITS GOIGN PLEASE BARE WITH IT AND GIVE ME FEED BACK JUST I JUST WANTED TO SAY A FEW WORLDS NOT KNOWING I WAS GOING TO RIGHT SO MUSH ITS RATHER MAD NOT LIKE ME ATALL

that night was the worst night of my life as i thought at the time the world had ended .. it sounds bit over the top but hopefuly i can extplain ..

to start i was in bed for two days after the trauma but it wasnt all bad in a way i think it was a good experience cos i felt like i was given a second chance with my life ..so heres my feeling on the night as good as i remebered it

********THE BACKROUND INFO****** beter to read befro the main bit but can be read after

i have taken meny drugs in my time due to havin my own flat since i was 17 i had a 8 day musy trip in the flat when me and a fue mates got a kilo of mexican mushrooms of the net .. i was in some funny nicks with the stuff but it was more of a head fuck and really furfilling with knowledge ..for people who have done musrms ul know what i mean when i say u know whats rong in ur life every thing is clear as day and when ur back down all u do is try to peace together what it was i felt was so right but its like a distent memery u just cant reach in a way .. so thats why i pland a 8 day mad trip with itervals in beteen so i had all the different things written down what i wanted to think about during a trip and ias i was doing it i tred my best to wright some of it down for future refrences .. my discoverys were really mad i looked at what I was wrighting and what i thought in my head of the night and my thoughts were just dident add up it was really mad unexplan able in a way .. hence the reasion i did it 8 times some time on my on some times with freands .. oh and a nother thing freand that u trip with u find out something u might never have known some time good some times bad but its something puwerful enough to brake or better ur friendship ... any way im just going on ul all be sleeping ... sorry for the spelling just i am dyslexic u think the cunt could have named it something easer for spelling lol

**************THE WORST NIGHT ***BUILD UP

I HAD A COUPLE OF THINGS TO DO BEFORE I WENT TO KERINS .. JUST THE USAL SHIT .. ANY WAYS I GOT TO HIS AT 3 HE HAD ALREADY BREWED BEFORE I GOT THERE .SINCE MY LAST TIME WITH THE MUSHROOMS I HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE I AM NOW SAYING BACK WITH THE PARENTS A BIT AFTER TWO YEARS AND GETING PUT OUT FOR SMOKING HASH SO ANY WAY U GET THE PICTUR SO LIFE WAS LOOKING UP I GOT A JOB BACK A COLLEGE .. ALL SOUND SO GOOD WHEN HE SAYS MUSHROOMS I AS SPLIT MINDS MEAN I LOVE THE BUZZ BUT I HAVE A RESPET FOR DRUGS AND ITS ONLY GOOD WHEN UR READY TO DO THEM THIS GOES FOR ALL TYPS OF DRUGS . ANY WAY .. SO I WAS NOT REALLY UP FOR THE MUSHROOMS WHEN I GOT TO KERINS JUST DIDNT FEEL RIGHT JUST A GUT INSTINCT . MAD COUSE AM NOT ONE FOR GETTING THAT WAY BUT I THING IT WAS A CHANGE IN LIFE STYLE ... SO KEARIN WAS JUST SAYIN IT AL BE OK AND I SAID WELL OK DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAD DONE IT BEFORE AND COULD HANDLE THE BUZZ OR SO I BELIEVED. SO WE DRANK IT IN COFFIE . IT HIT ME REALLY FAST AND COS HE PICKED THEM I THOUGHT THAY WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS THE MEXICANS JUST COS WELL ON THE NET IT TELS U THER THE BEST SO WEN I STARTED TO SEE RAINBOW OF COLERS IN THE LIVIN ROOM I WAS LIKE THATS CANT BE RIGHT I WAS SAYING TO KERIN HOW MUCH DID U BRU I THINK YOUVE DONE TO MUCH .HE SAYS SAME AS USUAL .. OK I SAYS NOT HAVE A CLOE HOW MUCH THAT IS ..ANY WAY SORRY TO KEEP RAMBLIN ON ..ANY WAY I WAS FELLING THE VIBE IT WAS FABULUS WE WERE ON CLOUED 10.5 WE COUDENT REALLY THINK STRAIT I WAS HITING US TO FAST AND WE HADENT PLAND THE DAY AHEAD SO I WAS TRYING TO FIGHT IT GET MY HEAD BACK TOGTHER IT WAS MAKING ME FEEL WORS .. KERIN WAS JUST IN JOYING THAT VISUALS AFECTS STUDIEO HES HEAD HAD PUT TO GETHER FOR HIM MEANWHILE I AM STILL TRING TO COME THROUGH WITH A PLAN OF ATTACK .. THEN HE REMEMBERED HIS SIS WAS COMEING HOME ERLY SO AFER TRIPING FOR 20MINS WE TRYED TO GO OUT THE WILDERNESS I WAS PARANOED BY THIS TIME COS I WAS DURING THE DAY I WAS IN A STANGE PLACE AND THER WERE KIDS WALKING ABOUT AS U CAN AMAGEN MY HEAD WENT IN TO OVER LOAD I WAS REALLY FREAKING OUT WE WENT DOWN AN ALLY TO GATHER OUR THOUGHT IT WAS MAD EVERY THING WAS A BIG WATER PUDLLE OF GREEN BY THIS TIME I HAD TO SIT DOWN WE WENT IN TO THE PARK JUST MEANT TO BE FOR A MOMENT JUST TO PLAN AND WHEN IN THE PARK I WAS NOT HAPPY MOSTLY COS KEARIN HADNT REALLY THOUGHT OUT THE TRIP IN THE SLITEST.. do to the suden dilema i started to feel worse just it was raning and the HOLE THING SEAMED TO BE A BIT OF A FEASCO, JUST NOT HOW A THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE SO AS WE TRYED TO THINK OF PLACES TO GO I WAS GETIN REALLY PISSED OFF WITH KERIN JUST COS WE WERE IN A PARK WITH KIDS GOING ABOUT NOT A NICE ATMOSPHERE I GOT A BIT MAD WHEN A BOY WHEN BY ON HIS BIKE AND LOOKED AT US I CODNT SEE HIS FACE COS HIS HEAD WAS MOVIN SO FAST IN A REALLY BLURY SHAKING MOVEMENTS THIS WHAT WHEN I FELT A BIT WEIRD FOR SOME STRANGE RESION I DINT TELL KERIN JUST MORE ABOUT HOW I WANTED TO DO SOME THINK OR GO BACK TO HIS, JUST I THOUGHT A HOUSE WAS UR BEST OPTION AT THIS POINT SOME THING TO RAIS THE SPRITS I SUGESED MY MATE JEFFS IN THE TOWN BUT KERIN WAS NOT UP FOR UNFORMILER PEOPLE JUST COS IT COULD HAVE SENT HIM IN TO A BAD TRIP AND AT THE TIME WE SPOKE ABOUT THE TIME HE DID TRIP OUT AND LANDED HIS SELF IN HOSPITAL DUE TO THIS I COULD SYMPATHISE WITH HIM COS I HAD HAD ANY THINK LIKE THAT HAPPEN TO ME SO I THOUGHT WELL I COULD JUST GO MYSELFE BUT THEN I THOGHT NO THAT WAS THE REASON OF TACKING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE TO SEE HOW OUR MINDS WOULD CLASH

SORRY SOME MORE RABEL COMING BUT CRUCIAL TO THE WHOLE CHAIN OF AVENTS
AND COME UP WITH JUST THE TWO OF US JUST COS MUSHROOMS WAS A BIG TOPIC WHEN I MEAT KERIN JUST MOUNTHS BEFORE AT A SAFARI PARK WHERE WE WORKED AND THE PROSPECTS OF BEING ABEL TO SEE A ELAFENT EVERY DAY HELP THE MUSHROMME COVERSAION I THINK IT WAS THE HOLE PINK ELIFENT THING THAT GOT US THE MOST SO ANY WAY SINCE THEN WE HAVE BOTH LEFT BUT CHAT BACK IN FORWARD ALL THE TIME NOT REALLY KNOWIN HIM THAT WELL I THOND IT STRANGE COS HIS DAD ENDED UP BEING MY TECHER AT HIGH SCHOOL JUST MADNESS . SO I HAD STARTED TO REALISE THAT KERIN WAS A REALLY GOOD MATE AND DESPITE OF WHAT ALL MY MATES THOUGHT I KNOW THAT THERE WAS A BIT OF SOMETHING NOT REALLLY RIGHT WITH HOW GOOD MATES WE WERE AFTER A SHORT TIME AND HOW MUCH WE HAD IN COMON JUST SEEMED LIKE A MATE OF LIFE . ANY WAY GETING LOST AGEN
END OF THE RABELL BACK TO THE MAIN PART

I WAS SWINGING ON THE SWING OVER AND OVER I THOUGHT TO MY SELF I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE PARK BUT NOT HAVING A CUE WHERE TO GO SO IT SENT ME IN TO A BIT OF A TRANCE SO I GOT UP AND STARTED TO FEEL STRANGE LIKE I WAS NOT IN FULL COTORL OF MY ACTIONS SO AS I TRY TO DO A PISS I WAS GETTING WORSE. I DIDNT THINK TO SAY TO KERIN JUST COS WELL I THOUGHT I COULD CONTROL IT AND I DIDNT WANT HIM TO GO ON A MAD BUZZ AT THIS POINT I STILL THOUGHT I HAD MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE MUSHROOMS THAN KERIN SO I WONDER IF I HAD HAVE JUST SAID TO HIM MAYBE I WOULDENT HAVE WENT IN TO A TRAUMATIC TRIP AS WHAT I WENT IN TO THE ONLY TIME THAT I KNOWS THAT I WAS STARTING TO FREAK OUT WAS WHEN I GOT UP ALL OF A SUDDEN AND TRYED TO HEAD FOR FIMILUR AND SAFE GORUND NOT CONTENT WITH MY SOURUNDINS. SO AS I WALKED BACK IN TO HIS STREET HE PULED ME BACK AT THIS THAT TIME I REALISED I WAS GETTING WORSE AND FROM THIS PONT ON I TRIED TO GET MY THOUGHTS BACK BUT IT WAS LIKE I WAS SAYING A LOT OF RUBBISH, JUST WORDS, BUT BY DOING SO I COULD NOT THINK AT ALL. BY THIS TIME MY BRAIN WAS IN OVER LOAD EVERYTHING WAS SPINING FAST AND I SOME HOW CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT WASNT JUST MUSHROOMS THAT WAS HAVIN THATS AFFECT THERE WAS MORE BUT WHAT I WAS STILL UNAWARE OF IS THIS TIME KERIN WAS LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSION NOT TO SURE HOW AND Y BUT WHEN I WAS FREACKING OUT THE ONLY THINGS A HEARD HIM SAY WAS NOT NECESSARILY HELPFUL IN ANY WAY THIS PUZZELD ME AND DUE TO THE TRAUMA OF IT I THOUGHT THAT THE WORLD HAD OR WAS ENDING IN SOME FORM, NOT TO SURE BUT BY THIM TIME I THOUGHT THAT I WAS SAYING TO KERING WERE GOING TO BE HERE FO EVER I THINK THE WORLD IS ENDING BUT DUE TO THE NATURE OF MY STATMENT I THOUGHT HIS RESPONTS AS ANY NORMALL PERSON WOULD BE SHUT UP. ITS JUST THE MUSHROOMS BUT IN MY HEAD I HAD CONJERED UP A DIRFFRENT THING - HE SAYS CANT BE SURE BUT MORE ALONG THE LINES OF DO U THINK WELL MAYBE IT HAS OR WERE NOT IN ON WHATS GOING ON TODAY. BY THIS TIME I HAD CALMED DOWN IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD AND WAS JUST TAKEN BACK BY THE STATEMENT NOT KNOWING WHETHER HE WAS JUST PART OF THE WORLD ENDING FOR ME ONLY AT THIS TIME I NEEDED A PISS BUT DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE WORLD WAS CLOSING DOWN AROUND ME I JUST PISSED THERE AND THEN FREE FROM WORRY BUT KNOWING FULWELL I DID IT, BUT COS I HAD MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT WHAT WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AT THIS TIME I FELT SOMBER TALKING AWAY TO MY STRANGE BUT STILL CLOSE FRIEND BUT I WAS SILLL CONVICED THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT THE WORLD HAD ENDED FOR, JUST COS OF THE FACT THAT KEARIN SEEMED NOT AS NORMALL BUT I FELLT THAT THE WORLD WAS ENDING ON THAT DAY EVEN IF I DIDNT TAKE THE MUSHROOMS. SO TO CONCLUDE THAT I STARTED TO JUST SING ANY SONG THAT I THOGHT OF AT THIS TIME I STILL HADENT GOT THE THOGHTS TOGETHER YET ABOUT THE MOMENT I DID, KEREN SHOWED ME A VIDEO ON MY PHONE WHEN I SEEN IT I JUST THINK MORE THAT THE WORLD HAD PASSED BEFORE ME IN SOME SORT OF WAY NOT TO SHURE OF THE NEXT STEPS THE MAD THING ABOUT THE VIDEO HE SHOWED ME WAS THAT IT WHAT LIKE A CRISTEL CLEAR MOVIE BUT AS WE ALL KNOW CAMARA FONES ARE PURE QUALITY ANY WAY IT WAS SUREAL AT THIS POINT I WAS CRYING ALOT SAYING WHY ME I WANT IT BACK THINKING HE KNOW WHAT I WAS ON ABOUT BUT HE JUST TRYED TO GET ME TO DRINK SOME THING BUT I WAS SO MEST UP I THREW THE BOTTLE IT BEARLY MISSED HIM. I WAS IN FULL CONTORL OF MY ACTONS AT THE TIME I REALLY THOUGHT I JUST WANT TO WALK AWAY AND GATHER MA HEAD BUT KERIN JST KEPT PULLING ME BACK AND ALL I COULD HEAR WAS ?U HAVE TO STAY HERE? BY THIS TIME I GAVE UP TRYING AND LISTENED TO HIM THINKING WELL I WANT MY LIFE BACK NOT REALLY IN THE BEST OF MOODS COS OF THE HOLE DEAL STARING TO COME TO GRIPS THAT I WOULD NEVER SEE ANY OF AM FAMILY AGAIN WHEN WHICH WAS MACKIN BE SICK TO BY STOMACH. JUST THINKING I HAVE DONE THIS TO MY LIFE COS OF THE MUSHROOMM REALY NOT TOTALLY CONVINST THAT KERIN DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AROUD ME AND IT ALSO EXSPLANED WHY ME AND HIM WHERE FRIENDS COS HE WAS THE ONLY ONE HOW COULD HAVE TACKIN ME THOTH TO TRAUMA OF THE WORLD ENDING .. HE THEN GAVE ME MA FONE AND PUT A SONG ON?.. AND TO BE HONIST IT HAD BEEN ON MY PHONE FOR A WHILE WITH NO REASION FOR WHY BUT IT SEAMED AS IF ITS HAD BEEN PLANNED SO I WOULD HAVE THIS SONG FOR THE MOMENT WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST .. AND THE SONG IT (BOB SEAGER) ?WE'V GOT TONIGHT WHO NEEDS TOMORROW? .. IF U KNOW THE SONG UL GET A FEEL FOR HOW IT WAS I MEAN THE FIRST LINES I KNOW IT LITE I KNOW UR WEARY I KNOW UR PLANS DONT INCLUDE ME WE THAT WAS IT FOR ME JUST AS I THOUGHT JUST MORE TO SAY I WAS RIGHT BY THIS TIME I WAS BEGGEN KERIN TO TELL WHAT HE KNOW BUT HE JUST KEPT SAYING U NEED TO FONE UR MUM . NOT ACKNOWLEDGING HOW OR WHY I DID IT WHEN SHE ANSERD IT WAS LIKE MY LAST WORDS TO FAMILE MY MUM GOT SCAIRD ASKING ME WHAT HAVE I DO MY SAYING I JUST SEE THE WORLD PASS BY ME ITS UNXEPLANABEL, MAM JST FORGET ABOUT ME, IM AWAYS JUST FOR GET ABUT ME THE WORLD HAS JSU ENDED THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY DAD CAM ON ASKING WHAT HAVE I TACKEN I TOLD HIM MAGIC MUSHROOMS HE THEN STARTED TO GET ANGRY SO WHEN I HEARD HIM SHOUTING AND MY MUM CRYING I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO GO SAY BYE AND HUNG UP I REALLY FEEL CURIOUS TO WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPEN NEXT I HAD FINALY STARTED TO COME TO TERMS WITH THE IDEA THSAT THE WORLD HAS FINNISHED AND IN TRUE ME FORM I WAS READY FOR THE NEXT STEP BYE THIS TIME I THOUGHT KERINK WAS NOT KERIN AT ALL JUST COS CONVERSION WAS LIKE TALKING TO A FORMAL PERSION OR A JUDGE SOUNDS INSANE I THOGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I WENT OVER TIME AND TIME AGEN IN MY HEAD BUT I STILL COULD NOT SUSS Y HE WAS THE ONE I HAVE NOWN HIM FOR LEAST TIME THAT EVERY BODY ELSE NOT THAT ANY BODY ELSE WOULD HAVE BE RIGHT FOR THE SITUASION ITS STRANGE BUT IF THAT NEVER HAPPENED AND U AKED ME HOW WOULD SO ME THE WAY AFTER LIFE IT WOULD BE HIM I WOULD HAVE PICKED .. ANY WAY JUST ABOUT TO RAP UP HERE

LAST LEG OF THE GRATE ADVENTURE THAT I DIDNT MEAN TO TAKE

SO AS KEREN THEN INSTRUCTS ME THAT I WAS MEANT TO TELL MY MUM TO PICK ME UP I WAS REALLY CONFUSED IT WAS LIKE THE WORLD HAD ENDED FOR EVERY ONE MY THOUGHT AT THE TIME IT MUST BE EVERYONE WHO IS GETING THIS SO IT WASNT COS OF THE MUSHROOM COS MY MUM IS HERE IN THIS UNFIMILUR WORLD AND CAN PICK ME UP SO I CALLED HER BACK ASKED HER TO COME GET ME SHE BROKEDOWN ON THE PHONE AND SAID THEY WERE COMING TO GET ME I TOLD THEM WHAT KERIN INSTRUKED ME TO SAY STILL THINKING HE NEW BEST COS HE WAS IN THE KNOW ABOUT WHAT WHAT HAPEN THEN AFTHER THE CALL I BEGAN TO RELAIS THAT MAYBE MY JUDGEMENT OF THE WORLD ENDING WAS JUST A SIMULAION JUST TO GET ME NOT TO TAKE DRUCKS ANY MORE MEST UP WITH TO MANY UN KNOWNS I SAID TO KERIN SO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT HE JUST SAY COMFORTING WORD LIKE UR MUM AND DAD ARE COMEIN IN ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE I WOULD BE PANICING COS THEY DON?T KNOW I STILL DID ANY DURGS BUT I REALLY WAS JUST GLAD THAT I SEAM TO HAVE MY LIFE BACK IN THE PICTURE AS WE WALKED THROUGH THE PARK TO GET THE POST OFFIC ALL THE HOUSES JUST LOOKED LIKE CARBOARD CUT OUTS AND I WAS STILL CONVUSED THAT WELL NOT HIM BUT THE HES THE REPLACMET TO HIM WHO I SEEN IT AT THE TIME .. SO I STARTED TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE WHEN I GO BACK WILL EVREYONE THINK BE THE SAME JUST LIKE BEFORE AND HE SAYS YES JUST COMEPLEATING THE FEAR THAT IT WASNT THE KERIN I KONW BUT IM ON A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME GIFT TO IEAD ME THOUGHT SOME SORT OF TURNING POINT IN MY LIFE .. WITH GRATE FEELING OF WHATS RIGHT I THOUGHT STRAT AWAY I AM GOING TO CHANGE LIKE THE GRATE SAYING GOS U DONT KONW WHAT U HAVE TILL IT GONE .. ITS SO TRUE AND I NEVER WANT TO FEEL SO HELPLESS IN MY LIFE AGEN SO FROM THIS DAY I THOUGHT I AM STOPING ALL THE DRUGS DOING MY COLLEGE AND GIVING UP SMOKING FINAL AFTER AEVENTFUL DAY IT SEEMED TO BE ENDING THE OTHER THING THAT PUZELLED ME WHAT THE FACK THAT I TRIPED FROM 3 ALL THE WHY TO 11 AT NIGHT BUT THE CHANGE OF LIGHT IN MY HEAD WAS INSTANTANIOUS AND FINALY I GOT TO THE CAR TRAUMITISED BY IT ALL THE GRIM REALLY THAT MY PARENTS WANTED ANSWERS HIT ME AND I COULD NOT SAY ANYTHING AND THE TEARS CAME BACK AND THEY NEW BY THE STRONG SMELL OF URIN THAT I HAD WEED MY SELF I THINK IT SHOWED THEM JUST HOW SHOOK UP I WAS SO I WAS LUKY TO NOT GET THE THIRD DEGREE IN THE CAR

GETING HOME TO MY WORLD I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE AGEN ..
I FELT DISGUSTED ABOUT MYSELF FOR PUTING THEM THOUGH THE WHOLE THING AND ALSO FOR BEING SO CRAZY TO HAVE TAKEN THE DRUGS WHEN I FELT IT WASNT RIGHT .. AT THE TIME I WAS WORRIED OF HIS PARENTS FINDING OUT .. I NEVER DREAMED MY PARENTS WOULD KNOW AND IT JUST SHOWS THAT IT DOSNT MATTER HOW MUCH PEOPLE THINK THEYRE IN CONTROL WITH ANY DRUGS IT CAN BACK FRIE WITH PROPOSTERIS AFECTS .. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT READ THIS BUT I TELL U THIS U WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME SUM COMENTS ON WHAT U THINK AND THAT MEANS U TO KERIN
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY MY WATCH MISSED 4 HOURS WHEN IT NEVER MISSED A MINUTE?

SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE STOPPED DRUG JUST FOR THE SACK OF I DONT NEED TO EXPEREMENT ANY MORE .. BUT HAVE FAILD TO STOP THE SMOKING THAT IS KNOWING COS IF THAT DAY DIDNT STOP ME WHAT WILL
BYE
WRIGHTEN BY

BRIAN ALEXANDER KELLY THE AVENT TOCK PLACE ON THE 23 OF SEPTEMBER 2005 JUST 4 DAYS BEFORE MY 19 BITHDAY .....................BYE

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4806238 - 10/15/05 04:00 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I've only read the first post, but it's a perfect example of a time to *wait for another day*. I know it's always easier looking back, but I've done the same thing more times than I plan to. It happens especially when time after time gets ruined, your plans you work out can't go through, and you get that window and just go for it.

Having a place to be can't be stressed enough. It's not your fault he was late, he freaked out, or anything. But hopefully it will make it clear what to do in the future, just wait until another day. As for the end, it's just my personal opinion. But as the guide for a first timer, I think it's your duty to take responsibility for whatever goes down, even if its not your fault. Especially if they came from you. I don't know your situation, and I don't want you in trouble with your family, but it sounds like one of those bullets you have to bite.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4806637 - 10/15/05 09:47 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

ahhh i hate bad trips, there always the worst.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4810551 - 10/16/05 01:05 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

over and over and over...

set and setting...set and setting...SET AND SETTING.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineVolvoxBox
ExperimentalMouse

Loc: Mozambik
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: kake]
    #4810590 - 10/16/05 01:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

bad trips rule the world.

--------------------
[ www.shkart.com ] - experimental music society - www.insected.com

OfflineLuciferSam
no turn leftunstoned
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sconny Botland Flag
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: VolvoxBox]
    #4810843 - 10/16/05 02:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry, I just couldn't read it because of the CAPS LOCK!!

--------------------

OfflineTriad
♫Tool♫
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: LuciferSam]
    #4811477 - 10/16/05 05:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LuciferSam said:
Sorry, I just couldn't read it because of the CAPS LOCK!!

I hear that, I read the first chunk, than realized that there was about 4-5 more of them.

--------------------

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Vermin Sermon
Male User Gallery

Loc: cloudy mountain tops
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: Triad]
    #4811643 - 10/16/05 06:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i read it all...

harsh trip man but you have digested it and it looks to me that you have found positive things in your hell. i have not had the problem of not having a place to go, we always headed to the forests anyways but i have dealt with not having anything to do.

--------------------

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4814173 - 10/17/05 02:02 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Jesus christ. Here's some problems I can think of. First of all, was he adequately prepared for the experience? Before someone takes mushrooms (I can only assume that this was his first time), they need to be made aware of the sorts of effects they are in for. Hallucinogens are never casual for the inexperienced.

Second, the situation was a problem. PUBLIC IS NOT A PLACE FOR A (FIRST-TIMER) TO BE. You want to be alone, preferably indoors. I understand about the parental situation, but maybe a friend's house..? If not, then go into the woods. Almost everyone--even the experienced--are bothered by tripping in public. The point is that the setting is essential, and should be planned out in advance. An indoors-bad trip is much more preferable than an outdoors (in public)-bad trip because it is at least contained. So many things can go wrong in public.

Third, never, EVER, call your parents when you are tripping, unless you are super-experienced, and even then... Plan a time and place where you won't even have to deal with them.

Fourth, I'm curious how much you gave him?

Certain people just shouldn't take psychedelics. I think we can conclude that he is one of them. His drug history can't be very extensive if he totally freaks out like that. Drug history is an important consideration when deciding to take psychedelics.

Anyways, it would seem that planning was the main culprit here. Preparedness, doseage, and setting are crucial when introducing someone to psychedelics. With better planning, you could have reduced the possibility of a bad trip, and contained one should it occur. You're human, you made a mistake, but the advantage of that is that you learn from it.

You want to ease first-timers into the experience, and try to guide them and counsel them if necessary. You can't do that in public.

-Edit: I just read the second post. All I can say is that the setting is absolutely crucial. Also, ones mindset is a given.

Edited by Land_Crab (10/17/05 02:13 AM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4814232 - 10/17/05 02:12 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Land_Crab said:
Certain people just shouldn't take psychedelics. I think we can conclude that he is one of them. His drug history can't be very extensive if he totally freaks out like that. Drug history is an important consideration when deciding to take psychedelics.

Maybe. But I don't think his reaction was too bad. I've seen so much worse. Much of this was the situation and lack of preparation for him. I think anyone could absolutely flip out if not preprared for their first time. I don't know what reading he did, or anything. But it always goes south quickly for those who get something from a friend just expecting to see some crazy shit.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4814245 - 10/17/05 02:16 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

(I wouldn't have written that had I read the second post.)

Of course I agree with you since that was basically my point. -Though I suppose I've had the benefit of never seeing someone flip out like that, unlike you (elgr).

Offlinegoldfish
Stranger
 User Gallery

#15817382 - 02/16/12 08:30 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Wow what an epic.
I've felt like that before, like I was popped right out of my head and dragged through the shit pile that is my life, and then had to deal with people who were trying to help me but were speaking gibberish...

I think what's helped me deal with bad experiences on drugs is to talk about it and write about it. the more i analyze what caused different feelings the more i discover about myself and the drugs i took.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you for having such a terrible experience, it happens to lots unfortunately.

it might mean that there's things in your life you should think about and change, like quitting drugs and focusing on uni, or it could mean that the rainclouds just got in you and soured the trip.

it's what you do with it that matters...

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: goldfish]
    #15817443 - 02/16/12 08:56 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

i had a bad trip that lasted 3 years and ended with suicicde.

almost lost an arm

consider her lucky

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

Offlinematter0ni
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast Flag
Re: Just tripped, awful trip for my friend...... [Re: leafing]
    #15820662 - 02/16/12 10:36 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

prime example of why tripping alone is so awesome

tripping with others usually leads to babysitting, worrying about them, taking care of them, being distracted, and overall NOT being able to get into your own dreamy world away from the mundane and trivial earthly concerns of others

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience