Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Ecstasy?
    #4695689 - 09/22/05 02:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sorry if this is wrong place for this, but I honestly don't know where else to put it. Okay so, I live in Maryland. Around here, alot of the X is in capsules. I haven't done X before, but I'm supposed to get some tomorrow. They are supposedly "triple stacks" in capsules. Has anyone on the East Coast had this? Of course there could be many kinds of capsules but is there maybe a pattern of quality following these? Also, if I were to do it with a close friend, both our first times, with these, would we be fine? We both have done extensive research, my only question is, would we need a sitter? I have done alot of different things before and I trust myself for the most part, but I don't want to end up doing something crazy. I don't think X sounds like that kind of drug though. Sorry again if this is in the wrong section. Thanks alot for the help!

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineswiftrance
Let there be light

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: b1tH]
    #4695787 - 09/22/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you dont really lose control on x, although ive seen some FUKED up kids with their eyes all rolled back in their head.. tryin to walk through walls etc lol... but all in all it just makes you feel REAAALLY good. no mindfuck. youre still the same person, maybe a little inhibitionless, but not insanely. no sitter required. but have people around so its more fun.

listen to music
drink lots of water

hardly anybody considers x to be a psychedelic. you shouldve posted in the Other Drugs Discussion forum.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: swiftrance]
    #4695940 - 09/22/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah people really blow this drug out of ?proportion?. It's not that bad at all it doesnt fuck youup to where you cant do amything and your worried the whole time. It's the complete opposite of that. If anything it usually feels like a speed high but very different. Your always in control (if you dont OD on it). Really the way people described it (for me) made me think it was like a very high level of a weed high. The kind of highwhere you feel very clouded in the head and sometimes you jitter. It's nothing at all like that. It was kind of depressing finding out how it really was but all in all it was very pleasurable. Try stretching if you do it! It's an orgasm I swear it.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4695980 - 09/22/05 04:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Triple stacks are 3x doses (3 pills in one). Be careful.

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4696019 - 09/22/05 04:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Haha, I like the stretching idea. Thanks alot guys. I am aware that the triple stacks are 3 pills, so that's mainly why I asked, I've done speed before and had a pretty bad experience (Headspinning, Dizzyness off tobacco, headache, heartrace, etc.) but I'm hoping this will be a little different, I've heard of people have spiritual experiences which is kinda what I'm after.

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: b1tH]
    #4696049 - 09/22/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

While there is a chance the pills may contain 3 doses, who is to say what one dose is?
Calling something double or triple stacked is usually just used as a marketing ploy. If it really were 3 pills in one, chances are it would be 3 times as expensive.
Just a heads up.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: daimyo]
    #4696074 - 09/22/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I felt the same way about speed the first cplof times too. The headache when smoking "to much" cigaretts and one time or holding insmoke to long without knowing it. Im not a smoker but smoking while stimulated is a golden thing. Just try and not worry about it. I found out after tripping bad 12 times that theres really nothing wrong (this is just my assurance and usually helps alot of ppl calm down) and everything is ok and it usually was and made the trip completely heavenly. Though on XTC you really wont feel that way if you dont OD. Your to happy and only (speaking of personal experience) worried about where or what to do to feel good and it's uaully everywhere. Though sometimes if the area is to cold or to hot you feel really TO cold or TO hot and ruins the high a bit (sensitivity).

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/22/05 04:25 PM)

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #4696152 - 09/22/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

from my experience, a lot of people take a normal pill, call it a tripple stack and sell it for $10 more. Ive been far more fucked up off a "single roll" than a "tripple stack" so dont pay too much mind.

Just be aware of the situation. Dont bother with drinking water, as it can dilute your blood, and cause your brain to swell...Drink Gatorade or Powerade (any sports drink) while your tripping...high levels of electrolites keep your blood stable and you dont have to worry about drinking "too much" liquids.

plus pissing is awesome.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: memes]
    #4696162 - 09/22/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I never bought a triple-stack so I would go with a normal one but since you have one dont worry it'll probably just be more intense or less intense if its not rlly triple or isnt as pure.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4696618 - 09/22/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've only done it once. But, my friends and I got our doses from different people. Some had pills three times the thickness and had almost no effects. Ours were skinny little things, and we had a blast.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Ecstasy? [Re: memes]
    #4696921 - 09/22/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
. Dont bother with drinking water, as it can dilute your blood, and cause your brain to swell...Drink Gatorade or Powerade (any sports drink) while your tripping...high levels of electrolites keep your blood stable and you dont have to worry about drinking "too much" liquids.

Sports drinks are only effective after a workout (atleast 90 minutes of 140-210 HR), so it would be wise to save your gatorade until the roll has been going for a while.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4697018 - 09/22/05 07:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
I've only done it once. But, my friends and I got our doses from different people. Some had pills three times the thickness and had almost no effects. Ours were skinny little things, and we had a blast.

When I had gotten my very first E tab it was 2x the size of the one I had the second time and it didnt do anything but leave me mad as fuck (specialy cuz it felt like a speed high and I was comming down). So really I guess you cant be sure wtf inless you get a MDMA test kit.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (09/22/05 07:24 PM)

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4697048 - 09/22/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lysergic_Milkman said:
Quote:

meams said:
. Dont bother with drinking water, as it can dilute your blood, and cause your brain to swell...Drink Gatorade or Powerade (any sports drink) while your tripping...high levels of electrolites keep your blood stable and you dont have to worry about drinking "too much" liquids.

Sports drinks are only effective after a workout (atleast 90 minutes of 140-210 HR), so it would be wise to save your gatorade until the roll has been going for a while.

I would recommend drinking it in mid trip. This is because usually 90 minutes is the full trip. For me it was shorter I say about 80 minutes (perhaps more its very time uhm how do you say?? dunno sorry you just lose the time lol). If so you could probably just drink it AFTER the trip.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineMuppetz
Stranger
    #4701758 - 09/23/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It ok to have some beer/shots while on E?

OfflineNickSoapdish
Hypochondriac
Male

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Muppetz]
    #4701769 - 09/23/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no.

--------------------

OfflineNOIP
Stranger
Re: Ecstasy? [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #4702334 - 09/23/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

First off, the "triple stacked" means nothing. It is bullshit used by drug pushers to make their shit sound better. And if you can find ecstasy in a capsule, there is a good chance it is pure MDMA powder. Since I have never had the opportunity to sample that, I can't give you any defining characteristics of how it may smell / look / you get the idea.

If you do decide to jump, and if you care about yourself, PLEASE drink water whenever you feel thirsty. Ecstasy dehydrates you, and so does alcohol, which (if you don't drink a lot of water as it is) could add up to lethal consequences.

All I have left to say is read everything in the www.erowid.org "MDMA" vault, and please report back!

--------------------
Do you want me to get naked and start the revolution?

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: NOIP]
    #4702391 - 09/23/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Dont over due the water tho, don't wanna OD and die of water intoxication!

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Taskenti]
    #4703484 - 09/24/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

people HIGHLY overexaggerate how easy it is to die from hyponatremia(too much water)...the recommended amount of water in a day is 5 glasses...From just one X trip, youd have to be drinking water the ENTIRE time, and not giving it a break ever to drink TOO much water.

Hyponatremia is rare and usually only happens to ravers who take multiple doses of x in one night and just continually drink water throughout the night.

Just keep a certain amount you think you should drink; 2 bottles of water is perfect. Nothing to worry about if you drink only that. Really, dont even worry about hyponatremia.

You shouldn't need a sitter with X...you are extremely in control and only act alittle bit overly excited than a normal person. It isn't something where you can get stuck in a mind loop or something...you will find it very hard to even think of a negative thought.

I doubt a triple stack means much more than someone trying to overprice you.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Veter]
    #4704323 - 09/24/05 07:42 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It's not how much you drink, its how fast you drink it. If you haven't had a drink of water for an hour and then run over and grab a gallon of ice water and down it you very well could get water intoxication. It is very uncommon but can happen.

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Ecstasy? [Re: Taskenti]
    #4704388 - 09/24/05 08:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Just for the record the majority of the "ecstasy Deaths" are caused by drinking too much water and flooding the brain, becoming delusional and passing out and then dying...

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules