Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: Wisconsin,USA
First Trip . A Journey To My Garage and Beyond The Infinite
    #4695603 - 09/22/05 04:40 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hey , so this a repost ...the first time i posted it in the wrong section :wink:

hi ... I'm new here, obviously and would like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Brady , a 20 year old janitorial person ... I live in a one bedroom apartment (finally) after much too long a spell of dependency , because yes , living with parents is no fun . In my time here I have been an avvid pot user . Just pot , for about 2 years ... I then had some sort of over-night epihpany that pot wasn't my bag.. it just drains me much too much, and being an aspiring artist , I needed my energy for more productive things . So that was about 2 and a half years ago (that I quit) . I did long for drugs, in a specific way . I soon remembered why I started smoking ... cut and dry - life is boring...*yawn* ..

So it was about 2 months ago , a good friend asked if I wanted to buy some caps . Not knowing of such things, I thought Id misheard him over the phone and told him no way , my family already has two dogs , and a parakeet ..and then there's my guinea pig. He said no.......CAPS . So Id bought them not thinking much at all about them . They were delivered while I was at work , hidden in a pack of cigarettes.. which wasn't smart either way because I dont even smoke cigarettes ... I did not anticipate anything . nothing. Work went as usual and I got home . I took a nap and woke up , and started putting on my pants when the plastic bag fell out . Oh yea, I thought . I took them out and looked at them for the first time. How utterly disgusting these things look! Now , this didn't come me until afterwords, when I phoned my friend , but when they were delivered to me , he said " half... " which meant only eat half . Didnt know that . So after eating every trace of mushroom , cap and stem , I sat back in my armchair ....waiting..........and waiting . What complete rubbish , I decided , and got up to go upstairs and get some cereal (even though it was past midnight) So i go upstairs and put the bowl on the counter , and pour the cereal . I put the cereal away , grab the milk and pour it in .

Then came the first sign of intoxication . I went to the bathroom , and then headed for the garage to sit outside in the air. So much for cereal . So there I sat , now starting to anticipate what might become of me once this drug finally hits.. then I thought ...oh shit..what if it already hit but I didnt realise because I was so caught up in thinking about it . Dammnit . I closed my eyes , and breathed in . Hm...that's odd. tastes like I swallowed a mint earlier .I breathed in again . Oooh how crisp and refreshing . Once more , jesus christ the air tastes good! And at thinking that .."jesus christ the air tastes good" I chuckled . What a fucked up thing to proclaim . Hah . So then I closed my eyes again , continueing to breathe heavily . Man ..my stomach hurts.... It began getting worst.. I think i have a cramp. I stood up . I sat down. Whatthe fuck i just stood up. so i stood up again, and once more fell back to the chair just as quick . Jesus whatthehell? Then I breathed in once more...real deep . My whole body buzzed as if theyre were bees inside me . I think I'll go inside and see if we have any medicine for bee - body invasions. Wait... bee body invasion ? hahaha. I laughed so hard i fell to my knees , which oddly enough I couldnt feel the impact .. i then looked outward , at the trees swaying in the distance. They calmly started chanting really monotonely in my ear . Swaying.. back....foward....back.....whoosh... I began to pick out shapes in the trees which took form of figures . TREE PEOPLE! i said . and continued in the swaying trance. A low roar I could hear off in the distance caught my attention .. wtf is this now ? The post couldnt be here this early could it ? wait .. post ? what ? I decided to stop listening to myself and told myself I wouldnt talk again until I made proper sense .

The roar died. but then started back up again ,,this time amplified a thoussand times. my head burned. oh god! ITS COMING TO GET ME! my body felt like it was running around in circles trying to escape but i was actually still on my knees. go figure . then , in front of the swaying trees, was a light .. stretched and horizontal . abnd blurred . the roaring was awful . the light faded , taking about a thousand years to finally dim down . It turns out the roar, light, etc. was a car. i realised it as soon as it left . wow , i finally realised... im tripping on shrooms. tripping...hipping....haha im dipping on spoons . i crack myself up . i looked down at the concrete at the.....er...concrete. Ill make this next experience more to the point, so it doesnt drudge on . there thousands of tiny pebbles, i mistook them for millions of black ants..all marching before me. I remember having a chant with them , apologized for keeping them from theyre march, and saluted the general off. as soon as that was done and gone , i once again realised the man behind the curtain . damn dude, you saluted to a bunch of pebbles .. how embarising , i though . im going inside .

walking wasnt easy, ....at all. after about 3...maybe 4... hell maybe 10 years i make it to the door and go inside...the air conditioning was awe inspiring . i made a mental note to call the man who installed it to congratulate him on a wonderful job. he sure knows his stuff. Then i realised i was in fact, still living under my parents roof. beeee quieeeeett...i believe i said aloud. i looked on the table and a bowl of cereal someone poured and neglected. what a waste , i thought . i somehow made it downstairs... this time it only took half time, like 5 or 6 years. nothing too big . i fumbled with the handle on my door and somehow my it opened. i just willed my door open , i thought. by this time i was tripping....hard. H-A-R-D . so after thinking this, my hands proclaimed , " no way dude we opened your door" but the left hand interuppted .. " do shut up ! dont tell him !" im sure they were laughing at me. ah well. i collapsed on my bed. ahhh .. i sighed. i looked up at the stars and sighed . wait...starS? oh no i guess thats my ceiling . so i looked up at my ceiling. i never noticed it was made of multi-colored wireframing. how peculiar. i made a note of it to show my dad the next morning . surely he would get top dollar if he ever sold the house. Multicolored wire-framed ceilings arent cheap, i assured myself. i closed my eyes. instantly i saw an endless tunnel...with blazed orange -trimmed eyes, circling upwards to the very end of the tunnel, whereever that might of been. I'll ask later, i said.

The rest of the night was spent giggling at nothingness , and learning of intracate workings of the inner mind, and it's seemingly infinite connection with the universe. none of which i would ever remember . should of brought a notepad.

ever since that night Ive been facinated by the mind , the mind behing the mind, and drug's ability to get the two together for a cup of tea. i am expecting a bath of mushroom within this week. it will be the second time i have ever done them . i am looking forward most anxiously to them . thank you for reading , i hope you enjoyed it .

by the way , if youre interested : this is me :

" Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed into slow vibrations , that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively . There is no such thing as death , life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourself "

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: First Trip . A Journey To My Garage and Beyond The Infinite [Re: Gobi]
    #4697375 - 09/22/05 10:45 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Great report, great experience!

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Welcome to the Shroomery and congratulations on not being unrated anymore!

Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Last Call
Re: First Trip . A Journey To My Garage and Beyond The Infinite [Re: Gobi]
    #4699343 - 09/23/05 07:19 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Great report, I read it all. I am so glad you had a wonderful experience with them. And good vibes for your next trip. I can understand how you think allot more about your body and mind. I believe mushrooms lets us take a glance of another dimension or something. Since my first time, i am always thinking about how powerful the mind is, and what it can conjure up when your tripping. You think out of the box while tripping and i think it leaves a lasting effect on you where you do spend more time getting to know yourself better.

Ok enough rambling (coke does it to you lol)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports