Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefathertracy
#1 Douchebag
 User Gallery

SEX on mushrooms?
    #4694626 - 09/22/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I was just wondering if any of you had opinions or experiences with this. I have made up my mind that I DO want to trip and am thinking about having my girlfriend trip along with me. I'm wondering if having sex during the trip would be a smart idea. Anyone have any advice or stories?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAncient_Traveler
Shroomer

Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: fathertracy]
    #4694631 - 09/22/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
----------
"You will never understand what reality truly is untill you first decide to open your eyes to see that it exists."
-Ancient Traveler

"There he goes...One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
-Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: Ancient_Traveler]
    #4694886 - 09/22/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Odds are that you wont really care about sex, or it'll just be too hard to get into the mood for it, not to say that it wouldn't be a good idea or anything, just saying that you might find it a little difficult, if not impossible

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: StickyWater]
    #4694895 - 09/22/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

me and my girl tried it once....about 10 seconds into it we forgot what we were doing...and a minute later she asked me why i was naked...of course not realizing that she was too.

OfflineAncient_Traveler
Shroomer

Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: memes]
    #4694976 - 09/22/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
me and my girl tried it once....about 10 seconds into it we forgot what we were doing...and a minute later she asked me why i was naked...of course not realizing that she was too.

haha. hahaha. I remember the thing I said most on my first trip.
"Ww.w-wwoaaa...this is amazing. I DONT NEED ANYTHING. THIS IS BETTER THAN SEX I am completely content!"
I was completely satisfied and didnt feel a desire for sexual activity, food, pot, etc...
So like he said, chances are, you wont need it. But hey, you can try it if you like. If you ask me, I'd say just enjoy the new world together. You'll be content

--------------------
----------
"You will never understand what reality truly is untill you first decide to open your eyes to see that it exists."
-Ancient Traveler

"There he goes...One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
-Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

Edited by Ancient_Traveler (09/22/05 12:03 PM)

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: Ancient_Traveler]
    #4695493 - 09/22/05 02:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i wouldnt even be thinking about sex while im tripping. not only does it seem virtually impossible at the time of my trip, but its the last thing on my mind.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4695599 - 09/22/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Tried it a couple times... Took about 3 1/2 hours to finish. Got VERY sweaty within the first minute. But the end is great. hahahah

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: deficitism]
    #4696048 - 09/22/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sex on shrooms was one of the wildest things I have done tripping. It was like I got into her head and knew exactly what she wanted..she even commented on this later..she also didn't know I was trippign which made that quite an event. But yea its like mental ecstacy, can't even begin to try to describe it. Not to mention it feels increddddible. Takes a while to finish though like was said before, but no 3 and a half hours, lol. Prolly about an hour. Then again on mushrooms coulda been two minutes I wasn't looking at the clock :wink:

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineMrballiwhoo
Stranger
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4696151 - 09/22/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i dont know about yall, but the first time i tripped i wanted a chick so badly. I was in my friends room and he had big breasted posters above his bed, and after that i was into horny trip mode. I acutally felt like becoming one with everything, but i decided sex would be close as i could get. Sucks though, there were no girls there

OfflineeVil_
StrangelyFamiliar
 User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: Mrballiwhoo]
    #4696701 - 09/22/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my first time tripping i didn't think about sex until the end of the trip. i went into my bedroom, where my gf was sleeping, to go to sleep. but laying there next to her just felt so intimate i figured that now would be a perfect time to make love to her and it was great!

--------------------
It's great to be here. I thank you. Ah, I've been on the road doing comedy for ten years now, so bear with me while I plaster on a fake smile and plough through this shit one more time. - Bill Hicks

<Guest> has anyone ever heard of sprinklen a freshcow pattie w dust and hangin it from a tree in cheese cloth and watering it?

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: eVil_]
    #4696768 - 09/22/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eVil_ said:
my first time tripping i didn't think about sex until the end of the trip. i went into my bedroom, where my gf was sleeping, to go to sleep. but laying there next to her just felt so intimate i figured that now would be a perfect time to make love to her and it was great!

Hope you woke her up first :wink:

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

#4697195 - 09/22/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

sex on shrooms isnt something that comes to mind once you are tripping. i found after the peak and near the comedown it is pretty good.. you can focus on your partner and not get distracted by all the things going on, but at the same time you are still tripping.. it seemed harder to cum, but my g/f seemed to get off easier... it's just strange when you are fucking and you feel like you are reading each others minds too...

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #4697261 - 09/22/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sublime40oz said:
Quote:

eVil_ said:

Hope you woke her up first :wink:

i thought the same thing  :wink:

--------------------
:goose:

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
Re: SEX on mushrooms? [Re: Dimmy]
    #4697291 - 09/22/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

sex would be most enjoyable at a low dose trip... i've been to into my mind to think about sex on a higher dose. nice trip report btw traveler

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag