Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetebaboh
friendly
Loc: Singapore
"that's life"
    #4694327 - 09/22/05 10:38 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

My last trip was in Bali in June. I was on holiday with my colleagues and we were all tripping. The mushrooms (so i was told) were "extra fresh" - whatever that means!
Anyway I had mine with juice and as soon as the trip hit I went for a swim in the hotel pool. (I read somewhere on the site that this is a no no) but i know how to handle myself. I swam, it was good loved it enjoyed it.
Then I went back to my room to watch some cartoons "Cow and Chicken" made me laugh so hard I felt like a kid again (I always try to watch at least 1 cartoon while tripping because laughing is good for the soul)
Then I went for a walk on the beach and I smiled and sang about everything I saw and my refrain was "that's life"

"i SEE SUN AND SEA AND IT SEES ME AND BUMBLEBEES CAN FLY I CAN'T AND I DON'T MIND - THAT'S LIFE"

(You get the picture?)

This trip nothing bothered me because i accepted everything as normal for a while I was the most content I've ever been in my entire life. I know that there's no answer and that's OK. because it's life and I love it.

May all your trips be good for you

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports