Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amazon 5-HTP, Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, DXM, Salvia   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

HEy ayahausca day after e
    #4691895 - 09/21/05 09:25 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

is it safe to drink ayahausca Day after E? will it work? will it help against damage e can cause and im gona take 5-htp every day for 3 days before i take it or is that over boa :confused:rd

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: thedudenj]
    #4691932 - 09/21/05 09:32 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

lol, just take it easy man. Spread our your drug experience for maximum impact. The day after E is a day for rest and reflection, not extreme psychedelic tripping with a mixture of plants that make you puke and shit and trip balls.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #4692061 - 09/21/05 10:00 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Mixing MDMA with a MAOI is EXTREMELY dangerous. Even though you are doing it the day after, I say do not do it. That can't be healthy.

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: muistrue]
    #4692120 - 09/21/05 10:12 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

oh fuck you're right. excellent point.

--------------------

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: muistrue]
    #4692498 - 09/21/05 11:26 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Good call. Great pic in your sig by the way. It's like people fruiting from mycelium with a few hyphal knots as well.

There is no research showing that real E does any harm to the brain- all the research by ricaurte has been debunked. On the other hand, there is only one GOOD study on E, which says there are only very minor changes in seratonin and that it is probably only temporary. So, I wouldn't worry. It's proven to be quite a safe drug. Just don't mix with maoi (in ayahuasca combo or anything) or you could really damage seratonin receptors.

InvisibleMezcal
    #4692564 - 09/21/05 11:37 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

read up on seratonin syndrome!

if you're planning a huascuero ceremony i recommend taking more than one day of preparation. abstain from all substances including caffeine, alcohol and tobacco, limit dairy and meat products (eliminate them on the day of) and try to generally put yourself in positive mental space- meditate a few times a day, get a lot of rest, prepare yourself to ask some questions you may struggle with.

OfflinePuppet1
Stranger
Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: Mezcal]
    #4695018 - 09/22/05 02:12 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

this is why they should make ayahuasca illegal, to keep it out of the hands of e-tards.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: Puppet1]
    #4696063 - 09/22/05 06:19 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

well i have never done E before im more respectable bout drugs but my girlfriend wants to and i rather do it with her then let her do it with some other poeple that i dont know i have had hausca couple times i had some deep shit not much visuals but some revolations on my life i want to purify my self its been a long time and i have been losing my deeper thought and want it back would it be isnt E out of your system by then next day any way i understand Maoi i have used Tussin for more then a year like once week some times more it was bad but funny no brain damage i was worried and got scans in that time i did amanita M and panther, psilocybes , both together , dramamine, lotus, salvia, dagga, yopo, wormwood, alot of things but now i take a more respectable look at what i do and am more careful im luck i have no damage but i want a deep trip and im only gona have a week end so i have to make her happy but i dont want to stay in this shallow from i want my deep thought back i think if i did hausca day before it would leave maio in my system so it looks like if i take E in 24+ hours it will be out of system and maio wont really effect it im not saying same day thats not safe at lol Maoi mda 5-meoDMT and DMT i like to make my huasca with caapi yellow or some times red depending if im with someone , mimosa, chapiloga and chruaca and rue in the mix not eating rue but in the huaca with lots of asorbic acid and lemon juice and sometimes lime

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #4696147 - 09/22/05 06:40 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Sure would suck tripping on an E crash wouldn't it?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: StickyWater]
    #4696747 - 09/22/05 08:38 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

e crash all i know is that E releases seritonin in almost the same way tussin does but they both have very differnt effects well depending how much you have DMT doesnt release seritonin so i know it changes levels and blances the level and E decreases so wouldnt it be good the day after plus i will take 5-HTP with increases production of seritonin

--------------------

InvisibleMezcal
    #4699420 - 09/23/05 08:52 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

i thought dextromethorphan was an nmda antagonist, not a seratonin agonist/reuptake inhibitor...

i recommend you abstain from drugs for a while if you want clarity of thought- pursue meditation and abstinance, from all drugs including booze.

OfflineThe Professor
journeyman

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: Mezcal]
    #4699865 - 09/23/05 11:47 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

<<Only Hypothetical>>

Even if the e is out, some changes in seratonin levels could still be occuring that would interact with an MAOI. Also, what about 5-htp?????? Are there any interactions with MAOI there?? I know that MAOI's are very sensitive to seratonin chemistry in your mind,, so I think it would be prudent not to use an MAOI when you've been jacking with your seratonin levels so much. But I can't say for sure, I don't really know, I just know I wouldn't do it for sure...

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#4700315 - 09/23/05 01:47 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
well i have never done E before im more respectable bout drugs but my girlfriend wants to and i rather do it with her then let her do it with some other poeple that i dont know i have had hausca couple times i had some deep shit not much visuals but some revolations on my life i want to purify my self its been a long time and i have been losing my deeper thought and want it back would it be isnt E out of your system by then next day any way i understand Maoi i have used Tussin for more then a year like once week some times more it was bad but funny no brain damage i was worried and got scans in that time i did amanita M and panther, psilocybes , both together , dramamine, lotus, salvia, dagga, yopo, wormwood, alot of things but now i take a more respectable look at what i do and am more careful im luck i have no damage but i want a deep trip and im only gona have a week end so i have to make her happy but i dont want to stay in this shallow from i want my deep thought back i think if i did hausca day before it would leave maio in my system so it looks like if i take E in 24+ hours it will be out of system and maio wont really effect it im not saying same day thats not safe at lol Maoi mda 5-meoDMT and DMT i like to make my huasca with caapi yellow or some times red depending if im with someone , mimosa, chapiloga and chruaca and rue in the mix not eating rue but in the huaca with lots of asorbic acid and lemon juice and sometimes lime

lol that is one loooong sentence buddy

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: Noviseer]
    #4704599 - 09/24/05 12:31 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

lol
yes DXM is NMDA antagonist but it is also 5-ht2 agonist and reverse opiate so it regates opiate adiction thats how my friend got off the H bomb. Anyway i decided just to have ayahausca and talked her into have that with me and not e for now at least

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (09/25/05 03:45 AM)

Offlinesander
learning

Loc: MA and IA
    #4709494 - 09/25/05 01:49 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
...im more respectable bout drugs... i have used Tussin for more then a year like once week some times more... i did amanita M and panther, dramamine...

not dissing on you, i just think its funny where you draw your lines, people are always dissing on E, but to be quite honest i don't find it to be the scourge that people make it out to be. its usually the person not the drug.

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: Noviseer]
    #4709545 - 09/25/05 02:00 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

lol that is one loooong sentence buddy

:lolz0rz: :rofl2: :rofl:

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: deficitism]
    #4710530 - 09/25/05 05:40 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Without reading much of the thread, it can be said that it is a very bad idea.
Ayahuasca is way too powerful and the chemical problems previously mentioned make it more obviouse.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: HEy ayahausca day after e [Re: stemmer]
    #4710541 - 09/25/05 05:43 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

ayahuasca would be very different the day after E. If you dont want the real ayahuasca experience very much, then enjoy. If you do, then wait a few weeks.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Amazon 5-HTP, Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, DXM, Salvia   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience