Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Recently I hear about a guy who ended up in a psychiatric hospital for about 3 months after having used(a normal dose) of mushrooms. A friend of mine says it has nothing to do with the person in particular, but that bad/dangerous spores could get mixed up with 'the good ones' when growing them. What kind of spores could this possibly be? The guys says that when you get to eat those mushrooms, no matter what kind of person you are, something similar will happen to you. So he concludes that mushrooms are a very dangerous thing, since you never know for sure what you get. Could anyone help me out?