Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4689581 - 09/21/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Actually, I could probably make some mediocre to low quality LSD at my level of expertise.

Ummm... If I could make LSD, I would never admit to it over a discussion board. :tongue: You are lined up for trouble, be careful. Your low quality LSD would not be LSD either.

Plus, I don't think anyone deals with the ergot as you say anymore. There is no need when you can go pick up ergotamine tartate, good luck on finding it though.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4689589 - 09/21/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well, not all the lab equipment is necessary. Substitutions are available, although they do of course add both risks and decreases in quality. I'll put the LSD on my list of things to do in the next year or so, and when I've managed to amass the crucial lab equipment I can give it a try. I am after all amassing a laboratory setup for other reasons anyhow (mostly to tinker with extractions, and the occasional batch of explosives for recreational use). Risk is of course a factor as well, but I am a cautious and aware person , especially when I'm in a laboratory setting... something about it keeps me happy to stay on my toes and do things right. (hehe, I'd make a great chemist, too bad for the chemical companies that I chose to be a pilot with a chem degree).

I have no problem with admitting I "could" make LSD. I wouldnt mind saying it in front of the police officers I have known in my life, they know darn well anyone "could" make LSD. personal suspicion has little bearing on legal actions. Search warrants aren't issued for ambiguous hear-say.

As for not winding up with LSD... I would most certainly not consume the first batch I tried. Anyone who has gone through the first 2 weeks of a basic high school chemistry class knows that wannabe scientists whom drink from their beakers have good chances of becoming dead wannabe scientists. However, there are incomplex methods of testing for presence of LSD-25, which gives some indication of reaction success, albeit not of purity.

I'm assuming you meant the risk of unsafe-for-consumption yield occurring. Of course, the legal risk is there too, but that's not too hard at all to avoid. Keeping tight-lipped and low-profile is often enough.

Overall it's just something I'm tempted try eventually when I feel I am competent, able, and prepared to do it safely and effectively.

Oh, and good luck to all in finding LSD in areas where it seems impossible. Be persistent, it may just work out for you! (I for one am going to spend some time this week looking for potential hookups)

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Edited by Konnrade (09/21/05 09:41 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Konnrade]
    #4689896 - 09/21/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Keeping tight-lipped and low-profile is often enough.

Well, you have definitely done that haven't you? :blush: :tongue: :wink:

Quote:

"could" make LSD. personal suspicion has little bearing on legal actions

Yeah, lets get obvious! If all else fails, make the other poster look like a fool? And just give that telling a police man you can make LSD a try. We both know that is idiotic.:rofl:

Trying to help you out here, be careful, a message board is no where to say you can make LSD. Tight lipped is tight lipped, you said it yourself. Lips become loose over the internet, too. So I would tighten my lips a little more and maybe edit a post if I ever really considered making acid and didn't want to get caught.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Limelight]
    #4690162 - 09/21/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Limelight said:

I don't want to resort to 5-MeO-AMT.

Come man, look where you are... SHROOMery. Grow some mush brotha, you'll be tripping balls in no time.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

OfflineRyDog
Drug Advocate
Loc: Illinois
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Hrethic]
    #4690398 - 09/21/05 01:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It's scarce in Illinois, cant find it anywhere.
It would be nice, never have tried it.

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: RyDog]
    #4690692 - 09/21/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

louisiana's been out for a while too. i had one of the last viles sold in this state in 2000 and sold it in one night at a bar not realizing it would be the last acid i see ever.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4690759 - 09/21/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Actually making LSD is not specifically too hard for someone versed in chemistry. It's getting a high purity product that is challenging, as well as not incapacitating yourself in your lab by accidentally dosing yourself during synth.

R-CO-NR2 + KOH -----> R-COOK + H-NR2
R-COOK + SOCl2 -----> R-CO-Cl [+ SO2 + KCl]
R-CO-Cl + 2 H-N(CH2CH3)2 -----> R-CO-N(CH2CH3)2 [+ (CH3CH2)2NH.HCl]

See? You can make 100.000 doses in a mayonnaise jar using a glass stirring rod if you know your shit. It's a basic chemical reaction (hydrolysis of an amide - creating an acid chloride - creating an amide) It's the purification to letssay Needlepoint purity that's challenging.

So that you can do it is no rarity, but if you're going to do it, best listen to Buddha's Celestial Teaching, which is STFU.

Becoming an LSD chemist is the dream of many here, and let's hope that for some it will come true. You should realize that giving the right person a sporeprint in time will be more important than manufacturing a kilo of LSD: a sporeprint, well cared for, can stand at the base of limitless amounts of 4-HO-DMT for centuries to come while your kilo of LSD can be distributed and eaten within a month.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: MycoCat]
    #4691215 - 09/21/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MycoCat said:

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
While I wouldn't prefer to be at the computer reading a message board while on 6 hits of cid, I'm confident that I could do it. I'm basing this confidence on a 8+ hit trip I had earlier this year. 7 hits of the Ohms and a liquid splashed sweetart that started it all. The sweetart was soaked with liquid so I don't have a clue how many hits were on it.

I could have still made an intelligible post that night.

If you can make an intelligible post on 9 hits (or more, as you say) of the acid you're taking...then you're taking fucking awful acid. Two doubled dipped was enough to have me talking to God for twelve hours last year, and I didn't have the mental capacity to turn on my computer, let alone post a message on the Shroomery.

The acid in question was used by others who claimed it wiped their third eye clean. The ohms were some pretty good hits. Other hits that I have taken were said to be awesome, but I found them to be weak. The sweetart plashed with liquid was the strongest dose of acid I've found. It was the best of it all and still I wasn't turned into a blethering idiot. I think I'm an acid hardhead.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4691274 - 09/21/05 05:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hehe, forgive my hyperbole... in retrospect, it's pretty darned rediculous. Although it hits on some truths... such as that hear-say is among the weakest and least trustworthy forms of evidence in US law, and that it, unless worded in a very clearly incriminating manner, is rarely grounds for search or seizure. Then again, there's a slim chance that someone might decide to check up on me later on were I to order the mats... so I shall opt to STFU  :tongue2:

But really, in a general sense, LSD is not an exceedingly complex synthesis. It's a challenge no doubt for the newbie, and accidental dosing would just send everything careening into hell, but training and caution can ensure at the very least a safe outcome, if not some form of minor success. Extremely precise synthesis would be hard, and would take a lot of practice and the right equipment, but just yielding a product that could be made consumption ready... that's just  a worthy challenge of learning, that's all. I'm really not afraid of the concept. That should say something (A- I'm a foolhardy idiot or B- I'm competent with chemistry, provided I have a good guide to follow)

I would say it would be great if people who felt so incined were to spend a good deal of time learning chemistry, and studying the synthesis of LSD. If a sufficient number of responsible people were to properly educate and equip themselves, then the entheogen community could in time be presented with a noticeable upwelling of available, safe LSD.

I for one want to go do some more research on the subject. Perhaps someone could recommend a book? I'll also go use the search function, but I figured it was worth asking too :smile:

*edit* sorry for including inappropriate chems in my original post

Edited by Konnrade (09/21/05 06:54 PM)

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: Asante]
    #4691534 - 09/21/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
1...Gather Ergot from the wild or a bag of organic rye
2...Grow the ergot in a broth of water and rye flour
3...Isolate Ergoloids through simple extraction
4...Turn Ergoloids into LSD via a recipy such as this one

See? LSD will honestly not die, but mushrooms will take its place as the primary available psychedelic. LSD will ebb and return like the tides, but the mushrooms will flood the psychedelics market and will simply not be in short supply within a few years, even if not a single spore were sold from today onwards.

Have no fear: LSD is here to stay.

I wouldn't say that mushrooms are the primary psychedelic, that is, unless you don't consider ecstasy a psychedelic. Ecstasy use is far more rampant than mushroom use, but I myself don't personally consider Ecstasy a psychedelic.

--------------------

OfflineOrangetreeSpider
Stranger
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: matchbook]
    #4691892 - 09/21/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Man I really want to try acid. I live in Los Angeles, do you think if I looked long enough I could find some. Or maybe head out to the desert and find some crazy hippies that will sell me some.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: OrangetreeSpider]
    #4693358 - 09/21/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had the damndest time even trying to make mp3's play on my computer on 2 hits of white unperfs. I would get distracted on tangent constantly, monitor was all bubbly, and the icons seamed really busy. It was then i decided to get a way from the machine.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: baraka]
    #4693946 - 09/22/05 04:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"I wouldn't say that mushrooms are the primary psychedelic, that is, unless you don't consider ecstasy a psychedelic. Ecstasy use is far more rampant than mushroom use, but I myself don't personally consider Ecstasy a psychedelic."

Well if you dont consider E a psychadelic, then you WOULD say the mushrooms are the primary psychedelic. Did you think about your post before or during typing it or was this a purposful contradiction of yourself?

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4695194 - 09/22/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had a weird dream last night... I found like 10 sheets of acid for a killer price... from an old friend I would have never expected to get it from. I have a suspicion it is DOB. I taste the paper from one blotter.. Sure enough major bitter taste. I spit out the DOB and go home (tripping slightly).

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: LysergicRide]
    #4696796 - 09/22/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

why multiple posts? It's like a copy/paste multiple too. One is enough  :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

#4697169 - 09/22/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

acid is alive and well.. it's been 6 years since the last time i had it or could find it... but thats okay.. i make up for that by having 50 hits on hand... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats a 3 year supply. i think i should get another half a sheet.. just to be on the safe side

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: clone]
    #4697759 - 09/22/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you're a lucky one... so many of us are left twiddling our thumbs, growing San Pedro, buying mushrooms... all of which lack so many of the conveniences of LSD. You can't store them indefinitely, they're much harder to hide, dosage can be tricky, they can spoil, they taste awful, you need to take more of them... I envy you!

You darn well better have great experiences with that LSD if you've been so greatly gifted that you can get so much of it  :tongue:. Perhaps you should try and share the wealth with those around you, even if only by reselling it... great karma methinks.

--------------------

Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
    #4711506 - 09/25/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

its not gone. i bought 2 hits of white unperf'd blotter for $10 bucks each. round the south florida area.my hookup just said he could get more too. so ill be stocking up for sure.
i love mushrooms.but there is no substitute for lsd.i cant wait to trip.its gonna be an uplifting and amazing night

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: rolbz]
    #4711596 - 09/25/05 08:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

LSD is still around, big time. Its sad though how often even the so-trusted liquid is often a shitty synth's + extracts of lsa plants, mixed with real acid.
If you go see a dead show and hear lavender in reference to acid, your usually being offered a trip off of other lyserg's than pure acid, and if they say it is mixed, its still mixed crap all to often.
It is true, real acid is hard to come by, and crummy acid is quite common among the right "dealer types". Go to a hippy show in the parking lot and dont buy a ticket, just ask them what kind they are selling. If its gel-tab form, its either total garbage or damn near top-quality. Blotter is usually crap, Liquid acid that tasts like mint is a joke, yet Gels dont vary as greatly, its often the best. If the gels have bubbles in it, dont buy it, thats your first que, it's all there is to go by unless you feel like you want to somehow get to know the spun out individual or group you are buying from.
Not that I have not tried some crummy gels, though that was once out of over 100 trips. In my experience, gel-tabs are key to finding real LSD-25.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So I hear LSD is pretty much done... [Re: stemmer]
    #4711608 - 09/25/05 09:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Unperfed blotter can often be really sweet. Though the worst of the crappy acid I have taken was on unperfed. Its astounding how much active hallucinogen they can fit on a blotter if it aint real acid. It happens though, with full effects still obviouse.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags