Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomerJon
wild weiliihunter
 User Gallery

More Backyard Weilii
    #4687125 - 09/20/05 06:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Here are a few pics from my weilii patches in my backyard. These are the patches that I have propogated myself by spreading spores and watering them. I have another post in the mushroom identification subforum if you guys would like to read about exactly how I do this. You can keep a patch fruiting every other day using this method...with NO RAIN!!! OK enough talk...here are the pics from the past 2 days...

Hope you guys enjoy the pics since there are no fresh weilii threads running thru here right this second. And sorry for the crappy photos...they were taken with a sidekick 2 t mobile phone... Again check out my other post under the subforum mushroom identification..It is titled "water your weilii patches folks". Try this..I swear it worked for me it'll work for you guys....Im still praying for rain tho..I have many patches that will produce some BLUE MEANIES!
Peace,
Jon :heart: :mushroom2: :laugh:

--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrunkenAttempt
Chemically Inclined
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia, CANADA
Re: More Backyard Weilii [Re: ShroomerJon]
    #4687326 - 09/20/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

cool pictures

--------------------

Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

OfflineShroomerJon
wild weiliihunter
 User Gallery

#4688639 - 09/20/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Here are some pinner pics.

enjoy.
I love weilii. They are so magical how they adapt by changing color and shape. They taste so delicious as well.

--------------------

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

#4688991 - 09/21/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hell yeah where can I read about the exact procedure?PLZ make a post about it and post the url to it here PLZ I really want to find out how to do this!

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Offlinerasjoe2112
 User Gallery

Loc: North GA
Re: More Backyard Weilii [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4689607 - 09/21/05 09:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

absolutely jaw dropping.

generally, ps. weilii is had enough to propigate through spore cultures and sterile home setups.

unbelievable...we need to discuss how you did this.

--------------------
this is not a love song

OfflineShroomerJon
wild weiliihunter
 User Gallery

Re: More Backyard Weilii [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #4689862 - 09/21/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The URL for what u need to know is:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4669241/an/0/page/0

This will help you as well...
Jon

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #4690352 - 09/21/05 01:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ShroomerJon, you should really post something about your propogation techniques in the Cultivation forum and see what they think about it.

typically, Psilocybe weilii is a 'difficult' mushroom to cultivate

and what do you mean by saying your patches produce 'blue meanies'?

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: More Backyard Weilii [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #4690438 - 09/21/05 01:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think blue meany was just a loosely used term for potent weilii. I really don't think weilii are that hard to cultivate, it's just about getting them the nutrients they need and its really unknown exactly what weilii need because cultivating weilii indoors hasen't really been done too much.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags