Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesmickles
Stranger
THE MEANING OF IT ALL. MAYBE
    #4689546 - 09/21/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i hope your ready for the my ravings.

you are god. all of you are the same conscience being at one level or another. in 3d space we our separate beings but at higher levels/dimensions we begin to merge as one intelligence aka god, the creator. i thing god is the only life there is at the moment and the purpose of us is to evolve into separate being of gods.
god is the most evolve form of man. so he is trying to recreate himself. heaven isn't everyone idea of paradise its his.

imagine your alone, you cant die nothing else exists. thats hell to me.god is like an alien in a coma an alien whose thought can materialize so what do you do. either dumb yourself down and play chess with yourself or try and create others like you. so life as we know it is pretty much six billion dumb versions of you all different on the surface but all the same. we have lived each others life at least once. that means for every person alive and every path followed you have also walked you were Christ you were Gandhi and Hitler. perfect karma imagine that as soon as Hitler killed himself he was reborn the first Jew to die then the second and then the third. has he /you paid his debt? i think when you wash a soul 6 billion times if its not clean it cant be cleaned.

so why are we here now what the point? if what I'm saying is true then i think its coming to an end soon maybe 2012. the bible does have hidden messages everything that happens in your life is relevant clues everywhere. the truth is in the mushroom. so if you start to notice one to many coincidences question everything.

Ive seen more on mushrooms than Ive seen with my eyes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: THE MEANING OF IT ALL. MAYBE [Re: smickles]
    #4689551 - 09/21/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:drooling: :rofl2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (09/21/05 09:04 AM)

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between 15 and 45 degrees long...
Re: THE MEANING OF IT ALL. MAYBE [Re: Icelander]
    #4689597 - 09/21/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

interesting...i like the 1st paragraph and the part about hell.

Offlinesmickles
Stranger
Re: THE MEANING OF IT ALL. MAYBE [Re: MJF]
    #4689660 - 09/21/05 09:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

TRY AND BELIEVE IT FOR A MOMENT YOUR GOD EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS YOU. YOUR FAMILY AREN'T WHO YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE. YOU GAVE BIRTH TO YOURSELF ARE YOU ALONE. NO CAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING AT YOU THINKING THE SAME SO THEY MUST BE ALIVE OR REAL AS WELL. THAT IS LIFE MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THE SAME BEING EXCISTING ON ONE PLAIN. MAYBE GOD IS DILUTING HIMSELF TO CREAT US OR MAYBE HE IS SACRIFICING HIMSELF. ITS A HARD ONE TO FIGURE OUT BUT IT ALL STARTS BY PUTTING YOURSELF IN HIS SANDELS.

HEAVEN WILL BE FILLED WITH THE BEST EXAMPLES OF LIFE. AND THE EARTH WILL BE REMADE

ITS ALOT TO CHEW ON BUT IF THERE IS A GOD AND HE CREATED EVERYTHING AND ITS ME I WOULD TRY TO MAKE COMPANY FOR MYSELF. WHICH CONCLUDES ME TO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ONE IN THE SAME HE'S TRYING TO CLONE HIMESELF

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4689667 - 09/21/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Why are you yelling? :grin:

Maybe take a break from the shrooms,( I hardly ever give this advice, but in your case. :grin:)

I think you should become a preacher. Maybe the Church of the Presumptuous Assumption. :cool: :heart:

--------------------

Offlinesmickles
Stranger
Re: THE MEANING OF IT ALL. MAYBE [Re: MJF]
    #4689684 - 09/21/05 10:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

love the name (never knew i could be so funny). you might have a point about the shrooms. what i believe i need to believe in because without I'm alone. and i cant see the point of my life is to find out I'm alone and the rest of you ain't real. its not a happy ending. so if I'm god the point of your life is to adore me. thats doesn't ring true with me. so the point of life is to create life. heaven is a promise to be kept.
the bible code is the key and the next 7 years

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4689720 - 09/21/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Keep exploring. You have only choose a few of the possible "Meanings of it all".  :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4689759 - 09/21/05 10:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I would like it better if it began
"you are a chair, and the person sitting in it"
jumping to the top of the heap so fast implies a long way to fall.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinesmickles
Stranger
    #4689879 - 09/21/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

there is only one. i hope I'm wrong. its hard to identify myself with some of the things people are capable of and what I'm suggesting is that those people are you and that the only thing separating you from them is the choices you made and the people that raised you. if you were raised in the Hitler house hold you would turn into Hitler. you have the potential to be like Jesus. i think every human alive has the potently to contact the higher levels of thought that we all share like a mind Internet. check it out for yourself take enough mushrooms the body melts away and all you are is thought, more than before all you know is that you are. a big ? hangs over the rest of what you know. if Ur more than human what are you/we.

all i know is I'm real.
the mushroom opened my 3rd eye and i was able to think like never before my brain was untapped. what i was seeing i know that my brain couldn't manifest the images in the detail or complexity of their design totally alien to me.

even after the trip it was hard to relate to reality as i had seen it prior to the mind fuck.

lots of different explanations I'm sure, but why not trust my own. gods an author and he's played every part. we are going to see what happens the clues are around us read the script the bible maybe encoded

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Loc: sun diego, ca
    #4689945 - 09/21/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

smickles said:
all i know is I'm real. the mushroom opened my 3rd eye and i was able to think like never before my brain was untapped.

you're as real as the mushroom and your 3rd eye is wide shut, with or without the mushroom involved. get back to the drawing board, eat another mushroom and watch monty python's meaning of life, you might get a better insight into the cosmic joke.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4689970 - 09/21/05 11:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

smickles said:
there is only one. i hope I'm wrong. its hard to identify myself with some of the things people are capable of and what I'm suggesting is that those people are you and that the only thing separating you from them is the choices you made and the people that raised you. if you were raised in the Hitler house hold you would turn into Hitler. you have the potential to be like Jesus. i think every human alive has the potently to contact the higher levels of thought that we all share like a mind Internet. check it out for yourself take enough mushrooms the body melts away and all you are is thought, more than before all you know is that you are. a big ? hangs over the rest of what you know. if Ur more than human what are you/we.

all i know is I'm real.
the mushroom opened my 3rd eye and i was able to think like never before my brain was untapped. what i was seeing i know that my brain couldn't manifest the images in the detail or complexity of their design totally alien to me.

even after the trip it was hard to relate to reality as i had seen it prior to the mind fuck.

lots of different explanations I'm sure, but why not trust my own. gods an author and he's played every part. we are going to see what happens the clues are around us read the script the bible maybe encoded

I have checked it out for myself. :grin: :mushroom. You need to trip many times to get your bearings ( you won't really, but you get my drift. :grin:) Your interpetation of what is, belongs to you. Mine belongs to me. Who knows what the real deal is?

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: THE MEANING OF IT ALL. MAYBE [Re: qhr0me]
    #4689972 - 09/21/05 11:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

qhr0me said:
Quote:

smickles said:
all i know is I'm real.  the mushroom opened my 3rd eye and i was able to think like never before my brain was untapped.

you're as real as the mushroom and your 3rd eye is wide shut, with or without the mushroom involved.  get back to the drawing board, eat another mushroom and watch monty python's meaning of life, you might get a better insight into the cosmic joke.

:thumbup: World without end.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #4689980 - 09/21/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think the essence of your theory, we are god and we are all connected is most likely true but your fanatical about the religous side of it.

Religion comes from altered handed down stories of which many dfferent versions exist for each culture.  Many have a God and many have several Gods!  This suggests that the concept of God is merely a man-made creation that serves a purpose...

Anyhow no the bible is not encoded or literally real!  It is a text that has been interpreted through hundreds of different people who have altered its content and meaning.  Its purpose?  Law before police.  Simple scare tactics.  Sin and God will whoop you :rolleyes:

The concept of God also feeds the ego.  The ego requires an answer for everything or it is anxious.  It is easier and feels better to believe you have an answer for a problem.  The problem here being creation.  What created us?  Oh it must have been the almighty phew; Oh shit who created the creator and who created the creators creator shiiit overload

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: THE MEANING OF IT ALL. MAYBE [Re: Ego Death]
    #4689991 - 09/21/05 11:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I think the essence of your theory, we are god and we are all connected is most likely true but

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineDrisch
lab-rat =)
Loc: Norway
    #4690119 - 09/21/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Just be....

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #4691556 - 09/21/05 06:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

your closer to what i call the truth than most people... i definetly emphathize with the basic feeling or idea behind your rant... just keep bouncing it around in your head and it will get clearer. Dont use all capslocks...

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies