Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Jimi Hendrix

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBlu Spore
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
i may never be able to quit pot *DELETED*
    #4687029 - 09/20/05 07:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by JimmytheWorm

Reason for deletion: cause this thread sucks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

Re: i may never be able to quit pot [Re: Blu Spore]
    #4687250 - 09/20/05 08:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

LOOK DUDE what you dont understand is you got it all right. pot is the MAGICAL DRUG unfortunately Hunter Thompson , Jimi Hendrix , Etc. did not realize this but when grown properly it has psychadelic properties - both entertaining and pleasing to the senses. It has no horrible long term side effects , no horrible short term side effects, it tastes good, feels good, has instant gradification and hey YOU CANT OVERDOSE ! if money is a problem u up there in vancouver are able to take advantage of growing the shit, so grow ur self some pot- get stoned for the rest of your life and never do ANY other drugs young man! (except maybe shrooms)

<:edit>: p.s- u suck!

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Edited by Nuggetpouch (09/20/05 08:41 PM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #4687413 - 09/20/05 09:06 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

so your life is boring and pot is your escape.

the problem is not pot, its your boring life. You need to start exploring new things and activites, discover your passion. try sports, art, martial arts, dancing, meditation, magic, whatever the fuck, as long as it excites you. try and travel. go to another country. Life is all you have and you might well not get another one. To me, a boring life IS NOT an exceptable proposition. Not that we dont all experience boredom, but it should be the exception not the norm.

Try and bust out of your apathy. Just get up RITE now and jump around and scream. break out.

your suffering from inertia. The thing is, if you remain still then inertia ways you down. But if you can start moving, it will carry you forward, now what i mean? once you get the life train in motion, it will be easier to keep going than to stop...

good luck.

alternatively, if pot REALLY does make you happy, and not just less unhappy, then smoke it till you die and give thanks to god for creating such a wonderfull plant.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

InvisibleBlu Spore
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: i may never be able to quit pot [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #4687465 - 09/20/05 09:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nuggetpouch said:
LOOK DUDE what you dont understand is you got it all right.  pot is  the  MAGICAL DRUG unfortunately Hunter Thompson , Jimi Hendrix , Etc. did  not realize this but when grown  properly it has  psychadelic  properties -  both entertaining and pleasing to the senses. It has  no  horrible  long term side effects , no horrible short term side effects, it tastes good, feels good, has instant gradification and hey YOU CANT  OVERDOSE ! if money is a problem u up there in vancouver are able to take advantage of  growing the shit, so grow ur self some pot-  get stoned for the rest of your life and never do ANY other drugs young man! (except maybe shrooms)

My lungs are in rough shape. I have done so many hot knife hits, bong hits, oil tokes, hash hoots, joint sessions and gravity hits that my lungs are coated with shit. When I run I get chest pains and I cough all the time. I dont like vaporizors so thats not really a option. I would say there is possibly bad long term risks to do with your lungs

Quote:

<:edit>: p.s- u suck!

:fishsmack:

oh well fuck it, I just bought 3 grams of bubble hash. Work is going to go by fast tonight

Offlinesoma_victim
Random

Loc: Lost
    #4687982 - 09/20/05 11:20 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

move somewhere new? join the armed forces? start looking for a new job that doesnt bore you so much?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Jimi Hendrix

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being