Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
lawn shrooms northeast
    #4681116 - 09/19/05 07:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i found these cant tell what they are never seen any of these before cant tell if they active

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekoraks
Re: lawn shrooms northeast [Re: jgi420b]
    #4681175 - 09/19/05 08:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

neither can we if you don't provide any relevant information and the mushrooms you found and the pics are blurry as hell and lack of interpunction makes your posts hard to read so consider using some more of the keys on your keyboard

:wink:

Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: lawn shrooms northeast [Re: koraks]
    #4681581 - 09/19/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well first off any idiot can find a button called zoom worked for me the picture wasnt blurry after i zoomed in and there is a lump in the middle of the cap its not flat or completely round and the gills werent black

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

#4681602 - 09/19/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

first off nobody wants to help an asshole...(unless it belongs to pamela)

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4681630 - 09/19/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well here we go try this and britneys ass is just as good

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
    #4681772 - 09/19/05 12:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

man i cant believe you still post here as the same way as ever before like you did in those other threads its kinda funny but man yeah things happen and those attatchments dont work do you think that is ok? but anyway i think you probably think you got yourself more of those pan stubbs that you always talk about which would be cool but i cant really tell what is going on because everytime i click the attatchment the browser crashes help me with that it happens everytime it kinda sucks but it doesnt matter that much because the mushrooms dont need to be idd is that right or not because i heard that if its dung its ok but last time i ate it nothing happened help me

Man ><, its almost hard to type like that. You crack me up everytime you post man (especially everytime you talk about Pan stubbs). You should listen to what everyone always says and try to become coherent. As for those pictures, as I said I cant see them at the moment. Try posting actual pictures instead of an attatchment or something. I know you know how, you have done it before. Once I see a picture it probably shouldnt be too hard to tell what it is, although it could be confusing too /shrug.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: lawn shrooms northeast [Re: Ramuh]
    #4685835 - 09/20/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ramuh said:
man i cant believe you still post here as the same way as ever before like you did in those other threads its kinda funny but man yeah things happen and those attatchments dont work do you think that is ok? but anyway i think you probably think you got yourself more of those pan stubbs that you always talk about which would be cool but i cant really tell what is going on because everytime i click the attatchment the browser crashes help me with that it happens everytime it kinda sucks but it doesnt matter that much because the mushrooms dont need to be idd is that right or not because i heard that if its dung its ok but last time i ate it nothing happened help me

Man ><, its almost hard to type like that. You crack me up everytime you post man (especially everytime you talk about Pan stubbs). You should listen to what everyone always says and try to become coherent. As for those pictures, as I said I cant see them at the moment. Try posting actual pictures instead of an attatchment or something. I know you know how, you have done it before. Once I see a picture it probably shouldnt be too hard to tell what it is, although it could be confusing too /shrug.

dude where in this post does it say i got pan stubbs there only in vermont from what i know of pan stubbs dont grow around maine never seen them and its not my falt this site wont accept jpg or jpeg images you outta ask the owner thats his problem my camara works fine

Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4685854 - 09/20/05 11:23 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

and why is it i see the pics fine u need adobe acrobat 3.0 or later whats so tough about that everyone has adobe you can download it for free almost anyware all my picture are in high res and high quality sorry english is not my major but im sure someone out there can see what im talking about an id these

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #4685886 - 09/20/05 11:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"pan stubbs"
ha ha ha
its funny that people are already laughing at that and you're still saying it, still oblivious.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: lawn shrooms northeast [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4685895 - 09/20/05 11:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

get me some o dem damn fine pan stubbs!

OfflineShrum821
Shrumed Out
 User Gallery

Loc: Fuckin Texas
    #4685917 - 09/20/05 11:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Those pics suck and you left no description as usual, and i cant believe that after all this time and flaming from other posters, you still are retarded when it comes to mushrooms. I suggest you quit being lazy and do some research and learn how to give a mushroom description with lots of quality pictures, or quit mushroom hunting before you do something stupid and end up in the hospital. Oh and damn would you learn some grammar you never make any sense.

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

#4685941 - 09/20/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ramuh said:

Man ><, its almost hard to type like that. You crack me up everytime you post man (especially everytime you talk about Pan STUBBS). You should listen to what everyone always says and try to become coherent. As for those pictures, as I said I cant see them at the moment. Try posting actual pictures instead of an attatchment or something. I know you know how, you have done it before. Once I see a picture it probably shouldnt be too hard to tell what it is, although it could be confusing too /shrug.

:dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing:
Quote:

dude where in this post does it say i got pan STUBBS there only in vermont from what i know of PAN STUBBS dont grow around maine never seen them and its not my falt this site wont accept jpg or jpeg images you outta ask the owner thats his problem my camara works fine 

:dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing:
Hahaha pan sTubbs :crazy2:!O.k look first of all it's pan subbs.Second do you have any idea of how anoying it is when people don't read the rules and then bitch about that their post is fine even though they broke like 3 rules!Read the rules then come back!

Those valued rules

We can't make a decent discription by only pictures!!

PS:Maybe you should try the great invention of the CHECK SPELLING button once in a while!
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :mad:

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Edited by Mr_Psilocin (09/20/05 12:13 PM)

Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: lawn shrooms northeast [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4686158 - 09/20/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

how did i break rules i see these pics and someone is saying there not viewable then the guy goes you always think you got pan subbs i never said what they were and i could only post the pics in the format the site would allow me to i tryed jpg and the site said error so you dont know what your saying and i dident say were i got these from what town i was in so whats the problem once again i see both pics and number 2 is not blurry what format would you suggest i use and ill repost

OfflineBabaOreilly
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: under the sea
    #4686201 - 09/20/05 01:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hey bud dont worry bout it
rules say that u should post an accurate duscription; ie habitat gill/stem characteristics etc.

II. Accurate mushroom descriptions

It is critical that you describe mushrooms fully and accurately in order to get a proper identification.

A good picture of the mushrooms is invaluable, but not required.
    Along with the pictures YOU ARE REQUIRED to provide the following data:

* Habitat (where [woods, pasture, state,province,country, altitude] and what [soil, dung, wood (dead, living, what kind of wood?)] does it grow on)
    * Characteristics of the gills (color, attached/not, gills/pores, etc)
    * Characteristics of the stem (length, diameter, color, texture, hollow/solid, thin/thick, etc)
    * Characteristics of the cap (diameter,color, texture, conical/spherical, convex/concave, etc)
    * Spore print color (very important!)
    * Color that the mushroom bruises
    * Scent of the mushroom
    * Anything else you might find important

For more detailed guidelines for describing your finds, please view this document.

For an explanation of mycological terms please refer to this document .

i no u never said they were pan subs, but i think he was flamin u for a previuos post.  donnt let it bother you :smile: :thumbup:

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #4686202 - 09/20/05 01:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:doh:
uhhhh-huh-huh-uhhhhuh uhhhthat was some tough reading beavis huh huh uhhhhh
heh-heh yeah, mmm heh like calling him a pupet would be a compliment, heh heh he said uppet mmm heh heh...

:beavis: :butthead:

:adam1975:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4686637 - 09/20/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the gills look brown and there is a bump on the cap and they came from my lawn and there were only like 8 of them picture a wart on someones nose thats almost what the caps look like

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

#4686659 - 09/20/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Damm........now I just posted the rules and the other guy did too..

* Habitat (where [woods, pasture, state,province,country, altitude] and what [soil, dung, wood (dead, living, what kind of wood?)] does it grow on)
* Characteristics of the stem (length, diameter, color, texture, hollow/solid, thin/thick, etc)
* Characteristics of the cap (diameter,color, texture, conical/spherical, convex/concave, etc)
* Scent of the mushroom

Just write for example: Color that mushrooms briuses:brown
Sent of the mushroom: like regular mushrooms
Sporeprint: brown

You get the idea right?I mean post it in that format with everything it says above
O.k now plz write it like that then we'll be able to help you out buddy

Oh yeah those pics you posted don't work for my computer!

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Edited by Mr_Psilocin (09/20/05 03:58 PM)

Offlinejgi420b
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: lawn shrooms northeast [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4686841 - 09/20/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Psilocin said:
Damm........now I just posted the rules and the other guy did too..

* Scent of the mushroom

Just write for example: Color that mushrooms briuses:brown
Sent of the mushroom: like regular mushrooms
Sporeprint: brown

You get the idea right?I mean post it in that format with everything it says above
O.k now plz write it like that then we'll be able to help you out buddy

Oh yeah those pics you posted don't work for my computer!

there dryed now and they looked brown already never brusied brown and i never got a spore print there "dry now" and there is wasnt a ring around the bottom of the cap like my first find there not pann subb or pann im sorry here try this

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
    #4687830 - 09/20/05 08:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That photo in the last post looks like the very common lawn mushroom Marasmius oreades.

Happy mushrooming!

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
    #4687842 - 09/20/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Great interpretation, Mitchnast. That's the kind of thing i will recall for weeks to come for a good chuckle.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale