Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevehementz
4 hundred andtwenty gnomes
Male
first trip ever and its a Salvia trip
    #4682913 - 09/19/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

this is gunna be my first trip ever and im so excited. i got 4g of 6x salvia online and id like to know how much to dose and how i should go about doing it.
i got a pipe which i smoke herb in usually which i think im gunna use to smoke it out of but im not sure.
any advice is greatly appreciated
also what should i be expecting

Edited by vehementz (09/19/05 05:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: vehementz]
    #4682936 - 09/19/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'v used about 1/4 of a gram of 6x before and it worked.

--------------------

OfflineMuppetz
Stranger
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: ThePredator]
    #4682965 - 09/19/05 05:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well since you have 4 grams start slow, do 1/4 see what it does, then a bit more. It only lasts a few mins, so you can trip a few times a night.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: Muppetz]
    #4683059 - 09/19/05 05:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

pack enough of a bowl for one real big hit (i'd say like 1/3 to one half a bowl) and just take it all in at once as big as you can, and hold it as long as you can

then get ready to lie down. if that doesn't do it for you then up the dose.... 6x i find that you will feel the high coming on and then you have a choice of when to exhale, and the longer you wait (i think) the higher it gets you, but salvia is very intense and odd...

you really should meditate before hand for about 15-20 minutes or maybe even take a nap to calm the nerves and purge the mind of excess thoughts.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineZeus133
doctor

Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: leery11]
    #4683084 - 09/19/05 05:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you have a bong and a butane lighter that usually helps.

--------------------
"when you lose small mind you free your life, when you free your life eternal prize" sytem of a down

"i want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live" queens of the stone age

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: Zeus133]
    #4683132 - 09/19/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zeus133 said:
If you have a bong and a butane lighter that usually helps.

i agree

id pack the whole thing full because everyone needs a different amount and you might be naturally more immune to it(which is common) also like other people said hold it in 20 to 30 seconds because it takes longer for the chemicals to react in your body

have fu adn remember its real fast

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4683143 - 09/19/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

# of tolks dosnt matter its how long you hodl it in

o ya dont stop when u just feel high keep going until she shatters your reality. youll know what i men when it happens

--------------------

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #4683693 - 09/19/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've taken salvia upwards of forty times.

I recommend using a bong. I have used the same pipe as having smoked MJ in, but I highly recommend against that. The salvia changed the taste of the weed until I cleaned the pipe. You'll probably want to chill with some weed after the salvia session has fully dissipated, and switching back and forth was kind of gross.

Make a bong. Take the time to create your vessel. I recommend making the bowl absolutely HUGE so you can fit at LEAST a whole gram in it. I most prefer to use plain leaf, and it takes a fair bit of plant matter to get there with plain leaf. 6x isn't that much stronger than plain leaf, so you'll likely want four or five full tokes worth.

After so much experience with salvia I've come to believe that it is NOT how long you hold your tokes for. Holding a salvia toke for as long as you can, or even for thirty seconds is too long. I hold it for fifteen seconds at the most and then take a very small fresh air breathe, and then another big ol' hoot for fifteen seconds. I think that it is very important to get as much smoke as you can PER hoot.

The reason I dont like to hold it for as long as I can is because I've seen people smoke five bowls of plain leaf, trip out, and then come down while they're taking more bowlfulls. I dont personally have that problem, when I take my fourth or fifth hoot, I'm usually totally gone by the end of it. Then I trip outside myself for about five minutes and come back almost completely normal again. At least, that's how it goes when I commit to it and have a breakthrough. If I don't do it right, I have an "awake" trip and it is so much more intensely F*CKED as my tripped out brain tries to make sense of what's around me.

I got off track there. I recommend taking fifteen second hoots so that your lungs have a chance to absorb most or all of the salvia before breathing out, and that way you can take the hoots fast enough to get through enough plant matter to trip the right way.

As for what you should be expecting: the unexpected.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: recalcitrant]
    #4683804 - 09/19/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

make sure you do not try and fight the trip. Remember that what is happening is completely normal.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: art]
    #4683980 - 09/19/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

^^^ which is absolutely why i think you should meditate or nap before hand.

it doesn't make you want to fight things, it just makes you want to lay down and take it.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinevehementz
4 hundred andtwenty gnomes
Male
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: leery11]
    #4686188 - 09/20/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

damn thats some good info thanks for all that.
does anyone got some good trip reports so i know sorta whats gunna go down

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
    #4686345 - 09/20/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

www.erowid.org

Go to the main drugs page, find salvia (i think it's on the main list), go to the salvia page, scroll down to "Experiences".

OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4686391 - 09/20/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia was my first trip too. Make sure the room is cool because personally I sweat really bad when smoking salvia.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #4686530 - 09/20/05 03:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

6x.....hmm that sounds like pussy shit to me. id do the 20x, oh well have fun!!!

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #4686552 - 09/20/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Pirate_Patrick said:
Salvia was my first trip too. Make sure the room is cool because personally I sweat really bad when smoking salvia.

That only happened to me once. I got some salvia 10x from the boardwalk in North Wildwood NJ...my buddy and I started sweating from every single pore in our bodies. I sweat(ed?) from places I didn't know existed lol.

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4686601 - 09/20/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, but I'm sorry to hear that your first "trip" is going to be with salvia. Salvia is nothing like mushrooms, or acid, or mescaline. I think just about everyone can agree on that. Personally, I hate it. Yes it's powerful, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable. It's more of a drug that "fucks you up" than one that provides the insights and sensations of a proper psychedelic experience, in my experience. I have other bad things to say about it, but I'll zip my lip so as not to influence you if you read this before you take it.

(As an aside, I did smoke salvia with 5-Meo-DMT a bunch of times, and something about that combination eliminated the negative effects of the salvia and created experiences that were off the psychedelic map.)

No matter how your experience goes, please just remember that salvia is completely different than mushrooms(/acid/mescaline).

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4686815 - 09/20/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Just don't be scared away from good drugs like mushrooms if the salvia terrifies you.  Traditional psychedelics are COMPLETELY different, and imo much much better.

I'll never smoke salvia again, it scares the shit out of me.  But I love my mushies :smile:

--------------------

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: Noviseer]
    #4686932 - 09/20/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
Just don't be scared away from good drugs like mushrooms if the salvia terrifies you.  Traditional psychedelics are COMPLETELY different, and imo much much better.

I'll never smoke salvia again, it scares the shit out of me.  But I love my mushies :smile:

If I surfed the forums more, and read this thread earlier, this is exactly what I would've written.  Exactly. 

I hope it goes well for you, and I'll send some good vibes your way, but you're gonna take one of the most powerful psychadelic hallucinogens known to mankind your first time out.  Just be careful afterward not to judge other psychadelics by that standard.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlinenovorua
Waterholic
Loc: Texas
    #4687541 - 09/20/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Wow. I just read some information about this drug. I am excited/suprised/scared.

First of all, is it just me or is Salvia not so popular? I've never heard of this until today.

Now I want to try it. I've tripped on shrooms before(only once so far) and man did I have a bad trip. I hated it while tripping but after I was done, I was like damn this shit is awesome! I still plan on tripping again no doubt, but at same time I am worried about having bad trip. But hey its part of the package, and worth it.

Now I notice that most of the readings on Salvia says its like a "bad trip" usually and way more intense than shrooms. I think I might just give it a shot though to see how it is, and especially because its llegal!! That's insane. Btw I am on this website:

http://www.salviaextracts.com/salvia_extracts.shtml

Should I just buy 1 gram? Btw I am a newbie to this, so I guess I just put those extracts and smoke it in a bowl? And I guess I should get 5x for a starter? I want my buddy to try it too, will 1gram be enough?

Oh ya will listening to music be awesome with this? Or thats only with shrooms, and etc?

Edited by novorua (09/20/05 07:36 PM)

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: first trip ever and its a Salvia trip [Re: novorua]
    #4687840 - 09/20/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It is intense, but only lasts a few minutes, So if it's bad it won't be for long.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order