Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
mushroom apex
    #4684635 - 09/19/05 10:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ive been thinking. Well I have only tripped once, and that was 7 grams of dried PC, in a state park. Now.. Ive been thinking about what I want to do with tripping, for I am definatly in favor of mushrooms.

I would like to go back down to a dose of 3.5 and work up. 3.5 then 5 then 7. Now as I am only 19 years old I wander if it is possible for one to slow work up on amount of dosage to the point of ... somewhere around 40 grams dry PC. If you slowly up the dose every couple trips and learn to clear your mind and avoid the mind fuck, then can one eventually take 40 grams and still maintain? What do you think? Do people do that?

I want to work up to high doses as such, and Im wondering what your thoughts are.

-thanks

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: mushroom apex [Re: XUL]
    #4684658 - 09/19/05 11:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

why do u want such a high dose? u can achieve a nice trip on anywhere from 5-10 grams.. like almost mind blowing.. i mean id just wait in between trips and keep ur tolerance low..

Offlinesacred_mushroom
Growing now
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: mushroom apex [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #4684775 - 09/19/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Damn dude! Your seriously lookin to blow some circuitry.. you should really think a little bit harder about what your doing to yourself.

The more time you spend on the other side, the more it comes back to you. You wouldn't want to build a mental tolerance to shrooms because to achieve that point you'll be pretty far out there.

... and like PD was sayin, you can have UNCOMPREHENDABLE, breakthrough experiences with just a 'heavy' dose around 5-10 grams. Anything more than that would just be a complete waste. I was knocked on my ass from 8 grams of fresh Cyan's for like 8 hours with very difficult splitting of the ego.

Why go beyond that?

--------------------
Older and wiser, but not old and not wise.

Edited by sacred_mushroom (09/19/05 11:30 PM)

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom apex [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #4684869 - 09/19/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

to see what is there, to see what few people ever see? whats there, It itches me.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #4685016 - 09/20/05 01:01 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

that really doesnt sound safe. if you didnt have the expirience you wanted from 7 grams then i dont know what to tell you. 5 grams for most people is ENOUGH.

where did the shrooms come from? maybe you just got some low-potency shrooms. try some grown with poo. they should rock your shit.
(im not saying your shrooms werent optimal, im just suggesting a scenario)

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4685025 - 09/20/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Well, of course it wouldn't be very hard to get to 40 grams if you took them every day, due to the rapid tolerance effects.  But if you're talking about 40 grams from baseline, that's a different ball of wax.

I'm sure the "right" person could work up to 40 and still "maintain", but in this case "maintain" is a relative word, because we might be talking about maintaining not to shit all over yourself.  We wouldn't be talking about remaining in control of your faculties.

Certainly, your ego would dissolve--which you may or may not have experienced before.  Then whatever was left of "you" would be catapulted through frickin' hyperspace.

If you're really serious about this, I wouldn't baby-step it if I were you, (which may turn out to be partly accurate depending on how far out there you go :yinyang:).  At baseline(no tolerance): try 12-15 grams.  (I did 14 grams a couple weeks ago (though I have an SSRI tolerance), which was extraordinary).  Then maybe something like 18-21g, 28g, then 37-40 grams.  A more prudent method would be to up the doseage more slowly.

Just try to prepare yourself as much as possible for the most intense experience(s) of you life, depending on what else you've done.  I don't think most people could handle being that far gone, even if they wanted to.  And we are talking about life-changing experiences. 

:kodama:

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: mushroom apex [Re: Land_Crab]
    #4685203 - 09/20/05 03:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

At a dosage that high, your stomach would most likely reject it and throw everything up. You would probably keep about 10 grams worth of trip in you. The rest would be a goner. Don't waste the sacred mushroom.

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: mushroom apex [Re: A0999]
    #4685325 - 09/20/05 05:32 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

where did the shrooms come from? maybe you just got some low-potency shrooms. try some grown with poo. they should rock your shit.

home grown. nah they were potent and I had amazing effects that are forever memorable. Infact it was more than I expected, and alot different than I expected.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
    #4685859 - 09/20/05 11:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'd strenuously suggest that you rethink your goal of taking massive heroic doses. Almost every bad trip nightmare story I've ever read starts with "So I took a quarter of mushrooms, but I thought it wasn't enough so I ate a few more handfulls..." and so on. Go onto Erowid and look up every "Train Wreck" or "Trip Disaster" or "Difficult" experience for psilocybin mushrooms. Notice a theme? Big doses are putting a God-sized sign on your brain that reads : "ATTENTION: FUCK ME."

Just because you ate a quarter on your first go and had a good time once doesn't mean that it'll be that way every time. You are dealing with substances that are MUCH more powerful than you're giving them credit for. Don't make a bad mistake from too little experience.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: mushroom apex [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4686087 - 09/20/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Before you get a crazy hair up your ass and decide to be the king of the shroom...

1. You need a lot of money and a great source...OR

2. You need a bulk grow operation

Building a tolerance is stupid in my opinion.

It's like when people become hardcore drinkers so they can brag about it. "Dude I drank 16 beers and I'm still standin'!"

...for me its more like, "Dude I drank 4 beers and I'm having a better time than you are!"

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinesacred_mushroom
Growing now
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: mushroom apex [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4686527 - 09/20/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

There's simply no need to build a tolerance. Mushrooms are a sacred, holy gift to our lives. They present us with knowledge and truths that only gods themselves could convey. The are the bridge into the other world and they are not here to be used in such a way.

Thank the mushroom for its gift to you and use it with respect and moderation. Its not (supposed to be) a toy.

SM

--------------------
Older and wiser, but not old and not wise.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate