Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the storm
    #4684797 - 09/19/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I did this last year for francis.... you might say that im stupid, or crazy... but there are those moments in ones life where you never feel more alive.... those moments in your life that you will never forget... i want as many of those in my life as i can handle....

i have a friend who would probably go with me, although i usually take most of my road trips alone, im in chicago now, it would probably be about 3000 miles round trip there and back the only thing that would hold me back is being able to pay for gas...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4684811 - 09/19/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"Man dies after driving INTO hurricane"

Darwinism at work.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: spud]
    #4684821 - 09/19/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

He's suicidal after the crushing blow the White Sox suffered.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: daimyo]
    #4684847 - 09/19/05 11:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

umm i still dont know what happene dot the wite sox, and i would get there before the storm pick a -lpace to hide out, and board up my car and a place to stay...

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineFL_accciD
Jack's Paranoia
Male

Loc: midwest
Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: spud]
    #4684873 - 09/19/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spud said:

Darwinism at work.

ba haaa well put man!!

--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4684903 - 09/20/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Spider Jerusalem is the shit.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4684989 - 09/20/05 12:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spud said:

Darwinism at work.

:rotfl:

:cheers:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4685009 - 09/20/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

id do it, even though it might be stupid to do so, haha. i know what you mean about feeling alive.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: Locus]
    #4685035 - 09/20/05 01:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeh, fuck that. hurricanes can be fun until a tornado comes your way or a tree falls on whatever you're in. and if you aren't next to a tree then you are wide open to flying debris.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4685428 - 09/20/05 07:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I say do it. Bring me pictures. My mom and I have been talking about chasing tornados for years.

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: Gillette]
    #4685435 - 09/20/05 07:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I couldn't imagine what a thrill it would be to chase tornadoes. I've only managed to see 1 from about a mile away. It was pretty frightening.

AS far as being in a hurricane, I would love to experience that, but it's just not real smart to be in the middle of one if you don't have to be. I do think it would be awesome to be one of those weathermen that stands out in the middle of it and reports live on tv.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4685643 - 09/20/05 10:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'll be in this one :smile:

Though I doubt it'll be much of anything.

OfflineThe Professor
journeyman

#4695495 - 09/22/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm driving into Rita this Friday.  What sucks though is I'm going to be more inland than I want :frown:  But Hey, should still be a good show.  I can handle myself in severe weather, the real problem with driving into a hurricane is the social chaos you are driving into.  People are freaking out, everybody is trying to get out, the shelters fill up, etc.  And all of the hotels end up booked in most of the area anywhere near where the hurricane is going to be.  OH, and no officials will have sympathy for someone driving INTO the storm!  As for me though I'm lucky this time because I'm already nearby the track of the storm, and I have friends that live in the dead center of it only inland a considerable distance (over 100 miles).  Wont' be much when it gets there, but I'll takes what I can gets!!  I wish everybody well who is in the more dangerous part of the storm...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the sto [Re: The Professor]
    #4695522 - 09/22/05 02:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah it seems that i will be in kentucky spreading the ashes of my aunt on sunday, which kind of kills my hurricane hurrah...

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom