Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFelstorm
Loc: North, Cold North, Very C...
Re: Pre-Adamic Race on earth??? [Re: World Spirit]
    #469784 - 11/26/01 03:37 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

AHAHAHHHAAHAHAH!

Please stop you are too funny.

What you encountered is Divinity.

And seeing as you are not so attached to your bible I will procede to tell you there is some truth in it but that most of it is hacked male-dominance doctrine.

--------------------

To do a thing and know no better is ignorance.
It is an act of kindness to educate the ignorant.
To do a wrong thing intentionally, is evil and wicked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Loc: Cyber Space
    #469795 - 11/26/01 04:49 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm glad we're getting along. I can relate to you because the church's extentional devotionals & breif socializing I occasionly visit looks at me as an outsider they want to convert into their idea of what I should be. If they only took the time to drop the "I better ACT LIKE a Chrisitian" in front of everybody else doing the same... well, you know.

Religious experience in the Bible was seeing and hearing and talking to angels for example. I am familiar with the intense feeling of internal moments putting the scriptures together in a realization of thought. Those can be profound moments of guidance. Here's what I'm talking about as religious experience in the Bible:

REVELATIONS 10:1-10 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire. He had a little scroll open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea, and his left foot on the land, and called out with a with a loud voice, like a lion roaring; when he called out the seven thunders sounded. And when the seven thunders had sounded, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down" And the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and land lifted his right hand to heaven and swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created heaven and what is in it, the earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it, that there should be no more delay, but that in the days of the trumpet call to be sounded by the seventh angel, the mystery of God, as he announced to his servants the prophets, should be fulfilled.

Then the voice which I had heard from heaven spoke to me again, saying, "Go, take the scroll which is open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land." So I went to the angel and told him to give me the little scroll; and he said to me, "Take it and eat it: it will be bitter to your stomach but sweet as honey in your mouth." And I took the little scroll from the hand of the angel and ate it; it was sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it my stomach was made bitter. And I was told, "You must again prophesy about many peoples and nations and tongues and kings"

Of course this is John (you know he was the man who baptised Jesus) writing this scripture known as The Bitter Scroll

--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pre-Adamic Race on earth??? [Re: oneoverzero]
    #469834 - 11/26/01 08:13 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
    #470110 - 11/26/01 02:01 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I was wrong. And can you believe that was Harod's one and only request? Sheesh. And how exactly did Apostle John recieve the Revelations? By eating the bitter scroll? How can it be sweet in the mouth and bitter in the stomach? What does that mean? I mean the stomach can't taste bitter... I think it's metaphorical (what's a metaphor for metaphor?) for something else. Something deeper than words on a scroll. Deeper than the scroll he wrote The Bitter Scroll on.

I don't know much else about Mitachondria Eve other than what I've said. It has something to do with DNA - a molecular living memory in every cell with the complete blueprints for your body's entire lifespan. DNA is a double-helix - one helix came from mother, one helix came from father. Putting the two together is known as "the spark of life" in which your body was created leading to the miracle of your birth. This seems to happen for everybody for some reason. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#470214 - 11/26/01 03:51 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"Although we are probably two worlds apart in many ways, we probably have more in common than either of us would like to admit."

Hey, after hearing your stories, I would say that we do have more in common then previously thought, and I'm glad to admit it, cause those were some cool stories! Right on... Don't worry about "archers" as you put it. Thoses were some coherent, hard to discedit accounts. Plus, if they actually are true, how could an "archer" (I like this term by the way, I used to be an archer, with a bow and all...), um, how could an archer effect you? Honestly, you are the better for your experiences, so show it! Don't worry about them hurting your feelings! If they have not had similar experiences, it is their loss. (They won't think so, but if they ever HAVE an experience like this, they'll understand. And remember, I was once like them. Believing in no religion, no need for it, and thinking that someone who does just needs a crutch... Well, I've found a nice balance now...)

And 1/0, I'll tell you how it is with the bitter scroll... It may have been a mushroom. It would taste sweet as honey to the mouth, as it would have been preserved in honey. It would be bitter to the stomach, as you may know the mushroom is (apparently wild harvested are even worse).
Do you think that someone would gain anything from eating an actual bitter flavoured scroll? No, probaby not. Then, when considering that there are substances on the earth that produce profound visions and open the mind... Could it have been a mushroom? I wouldn't say for sure, but it's a novel thought at least. And the word "scroll" could just be a metaphor or something for what the mushroom contained, in knowledge. It's not so hard to believe. They wouldn't call it "Psilocybe Cubensis" or something, would they?

http://www.sirius.com/~holy/mushroom.html

Check that link out for some good info on Mushrooms in religion.

--------------------

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Re: Pre-Adamic Race on earth??? [Re: Ulysees]
    #470459 - 11/26/01 07:55 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ulysees, I'll accept your idea in general. It is known the pharohs of Egypt learned to preserve with honey - honey has been called the "perfect food"; for one reason it is directly digested (mostly glucose) and another obvious reason is honey does't spoil.

Re-reading the scripture - Apostle John wrote his stomach was made bitter. My interpretation of what he meant by "bitter" is what we today call "nausea". So he did eat something, and if you read verse 10 again, he was told to phophesy after this. I am reading a connection between whatever it was he ate, and his religious experience with angels.

Let us keep in mind this scripture was a revelation of the Apacolypse - he was writing about the future in prophesy.

Look what's happening in todays world...

--------------------

Anonymous

#473120 - 11/29/01 12:02 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Without getting into aliens, which I don't believe exist at all, I was curious if anyone does believe in a race of living, intelligent, human-like beings that existed on earth before humans...(?)

Well without making a statement like most 'aliens' are humans, I believe that the Earth has been inhabited in the very ancient past (pre-Adam) by many civilizations of intelligent humans. As Earth has been a great source of interest since its inception, due to it's very lush and diverse forms of life. Many societies flourished on Earth for thousands of years such as the one before the last 'fall' (referring to a previous pole shift in which the Atlantis civilization was destroyed or "The Great Flood" as in the story in the Bible with Noah.)
We humans have an extensive background, and it did not start when Adam and Eve were around.. that's just as far back as we can recall through stories.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pre-Adamic Race on earth??? [Re: ]
    #473126 - 11/29/01 12:09 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#473133 - 11/29/01 12:16 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I did say I believe ___ it's in the second sentence.

Anonymous

#473136 - 11/29/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Actually, its the first sentence.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #473138 - 11/29/01 12:19 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#473148 - 11/29/01 12:30 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Perhaps it was a bit illustrious.
Ok I hereby retract that statement and in its place will put:
We humans have an extensive background, and I believe it did not start when Adam and Eve were around.. that's just as far back as I believe we can recall through stories.

There now everyone is happy. (I believe)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #473164 - 11/29/01 12:49 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
    #473169 - 11/29/01 12:52 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hopi Indian wisdom shares with us man has risen and thrived and then perished away four(4) times on earth. The last time, according to their wisdom was the great flood. The Hopi elders have been and are pleading with the United Nations to bring peace lest we perish once again.

ADDED TO POST: I made a 'freudian slip' in saying man perished four(4) times. It was three(3) times. We are the fourth... yikes!

--------------------

Edited by oneoverzero (11/29/01 01:23 AM)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #473173 - 11/29/01 12:55 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
    #473191 - 11/29/01 01:16 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Anonymous

#473211 - 11/29/01 01:42 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I almost slipped and brought in some things about aliens. When you mentioned the Hopi I was reminded of their legend, which without going into detail involves a "white-skinned brother from the stars named Pahanna who brings the wisdom and love of the Universe"
Their whole society is based on the return of Pahanna and the preparation thereof. However I will respect this thread since Enter requested no mention of aliens. Realize though.. that it's really, REALLY hard to not bring it up when you are talking about ancient civilizations on Earth.
Perhaps a new thread on the Hopi.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #473215 - 11/29/01 01:50 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#473218 - 11/29/01 02:00 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I agree that we seem to look at the worst case scenario, ultimately ending in some type of Armegeddon situation. I believe much of this does indeed have to do with the 'fall' and subconscious fears of similar events which have carried over into the present.
I think it depends on how you look at it, from one side it seems as though the teachings are of destruction of society, but from another it teaches the integration of all beings into oneness.

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
    #473220 - 11/29/01 02:01 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hehe. I've got my mouth zipped shut too. mmh mmh...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies