Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomingNJ
Oh Hai There !
Male
Loc: NJ
Lucy's Last Dance
    #4683913 - 09/19/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'm done. I am finished, I have come to the conclusion that I will never get to expirence the wonders the lie inside of Lucy. For about 5th I have gotten bunk tabs. Each time insisted that I would be sent to the moon.

The reason that I get upset is it all I hear my family talk about is there LSD expirence back in there teen years cutting school dosing and going to see the dead, My uncle telling me about in college how they would just buy bottles and half the school would be dosed. I just dont understand why she must evade me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #4683962 - 09/19/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Don't give up. Lucy has a way of knowing when you are truely ready. I've been bunked before, too. To the tune of about $240 for 40 pieces of plain old paper. Still, I found some eventually and I don't even have a good hookup for weed most of the time.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4684005 - 09/19/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

and man make sure you aren't handling her improperly and killing her.... people that know what they are talking about can you fill you in... but exposing her to tap water... moisture... heat... etc... could kill what would be good doses.

or so i hear.

half a school tripping sounds great. everyone here are a bunch of beer drinking squares...... not that there aren't trippers, i just never seem to run into them.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
    #4684060 - 09/19/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Lucy rocks :-) I can't wait till the next time I have a date with her... I just want to wait a while so the experience is profound as possible.

It probably isn't going to be found from your mainstream drug dealer though. More like the hard core hippies... not necissiarly hippie pot heads. when you see the type it it just glows.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: LysergicRide]
    #4684095 - 09/19/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think my expository writing prof. is one of those types.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: demiu5]
    #4684212 - 09/19/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:

In that case I think it's about time that you asked them, "Hey teach, why do I get the feeling that you can score some really good paper(s)".

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
    #4684323 - 09/19/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That sounds like one of those things that could backfire HORRIBLY methinks.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4685352 - 09/20/05 06:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

WillieTomg said:
That sounds like one of those things that could backfire HORRIBLY methinks.

It was more of a joke and a play on words rather than an actual suggestion.

--------------------

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4686099 - 09/20/05 01:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hahahaha, I didn't get the play on words at first.

That's halarious actually.

But like you, and many many others, I have never gotten a real experience with LSD. I took some WEAK paper ONCE and got a little fucked up.

Getting ripped off sucks. The way I see it, the time will come, and before I get it, I will just KNOW this is the real deal this time. Deep in my soul.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4686996 - 09/20/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It's a sad day when a person can find more bunk acid than real acid. A low supply, high demand and the wrong people trying to make money from a beautiful drug

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: Nashbar]
    #4687880 - 09/20/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol, heheh, took me a while to get the play on words...

witty motherfucker  :lol:

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
    #4687938 - 09/20/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it really does suck to get f***ed with when trying to get your hands on some acid. A friend owed me some money because he didnt get me the mushies I paid him for, and said he knew someone that would hook me up with enough acid to make the debt good.

The next time I talked to him he said his connection couldnt get any acid, because he was in jail. I was so terribly disappointed.

Then again no psychedellic is without it's difficulties. Mescaline is almost never dealt on the street, you have to either pay some significant prices for live specimens and make it yourself, or find someone who has some to spare. Mushies can be easier, but there's a lot of "they're not in season right now, man" or "I'll call you when I get some" (and they never call, because they gobbled them all up on their own).

But then again, the trouble you go through to get them makes the experience you wind up with a very rewarding one that you genuinely toiled to acheive, making your tripping a form of reward for completing a lesson in patience and tenacity.

But i'll get off of the soap-box now  :grin:

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: Konnrade]
    #4689640 - 09/21/05 09:51 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

never buy into dealer hype, if i picked up anything over the years its that 99% of the time people hyping up their product are either bunking you completely, or selling something inferior.  Dont trust their friends if the dealer has em hanging around either.  Just keep trying, dont buy in bulk from those you dont know/when you havent tested the product, and try not to focus on finding her.  I find the best trips are the ones that come unsuspected and that when you try so hard to make something happen more often then not the experience is not what it should be.

good acid is out there, its just elusive, good luck finding it :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlineguitarguymb
Your Mom'sDealer

Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: coda]
    #4689841 - 09/21/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yea acid does have its way. ive only dosed once though, out of luck. i had been looking for it for like 3 years and had gotten bunk acid like twice. anyway i went to see an old friend to smoke with and when i got there he told me he had some acid. i asked how much he said 7.50 a hit and luckily i had 15.00 in my pocket. now i want more though.........

--------------------
eatn acid while listenin to mungo jerry's "In the summertime"....

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
    #4690317 - 09/21/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The other day i took 2 hits I got from a friend of a friend, and it was a good 14 hours of insanity (or extreme sanity in occasional conflict with the grueling pattern of causality that is everyday life). In short, I don't recommend dropping acid in central park far from your abode with no money or subway pass, especially when rain is in the forcast. As for scoring acid- I hear that a great place to get it is at music festivals. If you yourself don't go, try to get a hold of someone who is and they can easily bring some back for you as acid is so compact and unnoticeable.
Best of luck. There is good acid around.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: nycomyco]
    #4691340 - 09/21/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the music festival idea crossed my mind idly once or twice, but never sunk in. It is great though that acid is so very potent, what other drug on earth is so small that you could put over 100 doses behind a poster in a room, and nobody would ever realize it was there save for being shown?

I'm tempted to look for it at burning man, since I definitely intend to go either next time, or the time after that. But I'm also weary of that notion since I'm aware that undercover cops are not unheard of there, and a man asking around for LSD is not in any way non-incriminating.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#4692277 - 09/21/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You shouldn't go calling for it.

If you listen, you will hear it calling for you.

It's up to you to understand what they mean.

--------------------

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

#4692425 - 09/21/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you can't find acid, it's not the end of the world. In my opinion, shrooms and acid are pretty similar, save for the huge difference in duration. As far as visuals go, acid seemed to have the ability to be a bit stranger. closed-eyes, everything is fractal, rainbowy and kaleidoscopic. everything moving split into two things: a bird flew off a branch and after it flew away it was still there on the branch before flying off again a second later and disintegrating into the distance. But, then again, I saw thousands of eyes covering everything and blinking at me on mushrooms. All in all, visuals are only the surface of a very deep spiritual experience, which is similar on acid or shrooms. If it's hard to buy shrooms in your area, or even if it isn't, you might consider growing or hunting for them on your own, if you haven't already. pan subbs are great- a very clear-minded yet visual and transcendent trip compared to cubes (acid seems more like cubes to me than pans), and they can be found anywhere. Growing cubes is easy and fun, as long as you do it right. Plus, if you supply yourself, you know what you're getting and won't be disappointed, whereas i hear a lot of experiences of bad or bunk acid.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: demiu5]
    #4692444 - 09/21/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:

From the name of that course, I think I know what University you go to. My girlfriend goes there so I'm there all the time.

Offlineevolmachine
Wandering Star
Re: Lucy's Last Dance [Re: nycomyco]
    #4692522 - 09/21/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I guess it really depends on where you live. Acid is notoriously impossible to find here, and I have a friend who used to deal it until his contacts dried up... from what I understand, its not unheard of anymore to buy acid for 10 bucks a hit now because its so dry. I'm used to like 5 a hit when I did it a few years back. Man shit changes fast...

Anywho, I'd stick to shrooms. Less permanent way to fuck up your brain, and far easier to come buy.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds