Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
shroomin at school
    #4684034 - 09/19/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

has anyone ever shroomed before school.. like and spending the entire day trippin balls.. what was it like.. id imagine that itd be awful, but idk.. maybe someone can shed some more light on the subject.. im sure its been talked about before and ive just missed it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefoxracinfan567
Fo-SHO!

Re: shroomin at school [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #4684131 - 09/19/05 09:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've heard about people shroomin and and doin acid in school and i haven't heard a positive one yet. There may be people out there that like it, maybe if you take a LOW amount. I personaly wouldn't want to do it it's to much of a risk of getting caught. Well thats Just My Opinion, Other people may feel differently.

OfflineDeNovoLogiK
Stranger
Re: shroomin at school [Re: foxracinfan567]
    #4684167 - 09/19/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't recommend it either. I'm sure some people have enjoyed it. I tried it once and had a horrible experience. It was when I was still in high school a few years back and for some reason I had to see the principal that day. I remember having to talk to him and the school cop coming in. They both made comments about my eyes and face.It felt like an eternity.Plus, a few kids I knew got busted that day in school. Overall, it just was a bad setting and dumb idea. Oddly enough, I made them believe I was sick and left school. But no it just wasn't worth it too much can go wrong.

--------------------
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: shroomin at school [Re: DeNovoLogiK]
    #4684379 - 09/19/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

What if you start getting bad vibes and need to take a break from whatever it is you're doing? How would you hide enlarged pupils?

I seem to recall other threads on this subject getting gassed by the mods. Something to the effect of "The Shroomery does not endorse tripping in school." or whatnot.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: shroomin at school [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4684476 - 09/19/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i never did shrooms at school, they make me feel to drained. but i did do acid once. all things concidered, i was doing lots of acid at the time and could handle my shit like a pro so things went smoothly, but had i not been to experienced, i would have been busted by 3rd period. in that one day i took a math exam (aced it), had a conversation with my psych teacher (he wanted to know if i ate a smart pill that day), and did a demonstration in front of the class with our principal in the audience. just goes to show, you never know what you might have to do once you enter that building.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: shroomin at school [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4684538 - 09/19/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i dont think id ever be dumb enough to try it.. i just was wondering if anyone had an experiences with it.. thanks for the feedback guys

Offlineguitarguymb
Your Mom'sDealer

#4684695 - 09/19/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ive shroomed at school 2 times. a half eaight eaten each time and it wasnt great both times. I felt anxious the whole time and i didnt want to do anywork because it seemed there was no point to doing work.

--------------------
eatn acid while listenin to mungo jerry's "In the summertime"....

Edited by guitarguymb (09/19/05 11:08 PM)

Offlinewuotan
tenderfoot

Loc: Hawaii
    #4684932 - 09/20/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I knew a kid that would do it every once in while. He'd pop a handful of cope's with some orange juice on the bus. I'd say that it would probably be a blast if you had classes where everyone just fucked around all day (he was in the kind of classes that would let kids play PS2 and guitar all day... fucking public school). I can't imagine it being anything other than awful if you had serious classes though. Maybe try it on the last day before Christmas break. Those days were pretty carefree, for us at least.

--------------------
Once I saw this wino who was eating grapes, and I said, "Dude, you have to wait". - Hedberg

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #4684963 - 09/20/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

A close friend of my older brother's took acid before his math final. That didn't go over too well. I don't know the details, but somehow they found out and he was either suspended or expelled.

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: shroomin at school [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4686417 - 09/20/05 02:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I used to trip at school all the time. Every time it has been a blast. There's few places that i actually enjoy tripping at more than school. I think that easy screw-around classes are bad for tripping personally. I always enjoyed history, math, psychology, stuff like that.
I always took low doses though, i just never thought that i would be fun to go to school completely blown. And i was probably right.

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
...in that one day i took a math exam (aced it), had a conversation with my psych teacher (he wanted to know if i ate a smart pill that day), and did a demonstration in front of the class with our principal in the audience. just goes to show, you never know what you might have to do once you enter that building.

I can totally identify with that. It seems like every time that i've ever tripped at school, four things happen:
1.) I learn something new or have some revelation.
2.) I become very self-confident and usually end up volunteering to be the leader of some group project.
3.) I make new friends and strengthen relationships.
4.) I make an A on a test or quiz.

You'd think that shrooms make you shy and sketchy, but in that environment at low doses, it's quite the opposite.

Offlinejohahnchristo
breaktech beatengineer

Re: shroomin at school [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4686453 - 09/20/05 02:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have had about 50 hits of L spill on me and had to go to class the next day... not too fun. I was still tripping balls. Then again I was always quiet in class, and when I trip I usually go introverted

--------------------
Shows I will be spinning at
Where Life Begins-Aug. 27th
Epidural Sept 2nd/5th
Enchanted Remixed sept 15/16th(for those who missed the first)

Offlinewuotan
tenderfoot

Loc: Hawaii
Re: shroomin at school [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4686499 - 09/20/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for shedding some light on it, I completely skipped over the idea of just taking small doses. I could see how that could really help.

About a year ago (current sophmore in college) I thought about taking small doses (something like .1-.25 grams) every few days for a couple weeks to see if it would have any sort of impact on my performance in class and with my writing and music. I had forgotten about it due to lack of product, but I'm going to start reading up on it again.

Has anyone had any experience with this or know any information on it?

--------------------
Once I saw this wino who was eating grapes, and I said, "Dude, you have to wait". - Hedberg

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4686596 - 09/20/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

These crazy mofos at work trip there all the time. And I am not talking about a gram or two. They take up to 5 grams dried an hour before work. And the work is hard labor. I dont know how they do it but they trip balls and still manage to work like normal. They say it just makes them feel like superman and they can accomplish anything. I asked how do you handle the visuals, they said the visuals are not so bad until they take a break and sit down, but when their up working they dont have many visuals, just extreme color discoloration. The only type of mushrooms they seem to ingest is penis envy. I tried it once and only 2 grams and man I had a hell of a time working. I thought the water from the hoses was trying to drown me and shit, Very intense trip so much that I had to take off from the floor and go sit in my car for 3 hours. Some people just can handle tripping in weird places, not me.

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: shroomin at school [Re: prefloppro]
    #4686611 - 09/20/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have never done it but i have been with my friends when they have. They have always had a good time. I think i could pull it off, but it seems like such a waste.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: shroomin at school [Re: wuotan]
    #4686613 - 09/20/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

2 words....

fuck no.

way bad of an idea.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Invisibleshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Loc: Dunder Mifflin
Re: shroomin at school [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4686742 - 09/20/05 04:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'm thinking about doing 1.5 grams before art class sometime. It's my last class of the day so...there's not much of a risk there for me.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#4687857 - 09/20/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

wow it is so much fun but i got lucky and had subsitutes for most my classes that day but it did go bad for like 10 minutes cause i had a test and knew i was goan fail didnt study and i went to the bathroom vomited and same the whole mushroom in there as one which was funny cause i broke it up and had tea well then i stared at the stalls door and saw faces this was 2nd period from then on it was all good Gym class blows tho make sure to have headphones and seek em so you dont get yelled at where hoddy and rememeber its just a trip and to be safer do it on a BS day like ones before holidays :mushroom2:

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: shroomin at school [Re: prefloppro]
    #5855517 - 07/13/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

prefloppro said:
The only type of mushrooms they seem to ingest is penis envy.

Probably because its energetic and less wavy. I noticed the wave manifests itself in my behaviour patterns. (shroomery, tv, fidge, lay down, go out side,shroomery, tv, fidge, lay down, go out side...) Work would suck unless I had ten things I could do a little at a time.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: shroomin at school [Re: shymanta]
    #5857211 - 07/14/06 07:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm in university now but back in High school I never would have dreamed of tripping at school. I have no idea how anyone can do it. I'm sure once the trip kicked in I would be like, FUUUUUCK this and make my way to the woods and actually enjoy my trip. School is a terrible environment people! Fucking hell, if anything, that would send me into the death trip of a lifetime for sure. I need to be free when I trip, not stuck in a chair pretending to listen to a teacher. Whatever, people do what they want I guess.

Offlinemassbmx
Stranger

Re: shroomin at school [Re: today mylove]
    #5857553 - 07/14/06 10:20 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Man I don't know how anyone could trip at school or work. I mean these things go by SO slow in the first place, then think of them in tripping time and its an enternity!

I started smoking weed late, like senior year. We decided to smoke before school. I had probably smoked 10 times before that point and we smoked a LOT before school that day (hell it was the last day of classes). I was so ripped I could BARLEY act normal, thank god my first period class was cancelled, I would of been sooo busted. I can handle my weed and could at the time but it still sketched me out way too much. Then again this school was a hardcore religious school...

--------------------
Ride bmx bikes

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: shroomin at school [Re: massbmx]
    #5857688 - 07/14/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I never tripped until I got to university, but a couple times I got drunk at school, usually on bs days like 'career day' where you just had to listen to some guys talk about their jobs. There was one time in 1st period though, my friend asks me out of nowhere if I want to get drunk, so he asks to go to the bathroom, but really goes to his car, a minute later I do the same thing, we drink really fast and come back to math class with a nice buzz. It was pretty dumb in retrospect but it made math class a lot more fun that day.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: shroomin at school [Re: DrGeek]
    #5857771 - 07/14/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Why don't you just not go to school that day? You're going there to learn, if you're gonna be on shrooms you're probably going to be distracted from the teacher so why even bother going?

Back in grade 7 we had some girl transfer into our class when she was switched to a new foster family. She came into school on something (I never varified what it was and wouldn't know the difference at the time, my guess is shrooms because they'd been going around the week before or LSD, shrooms seems more likely for a grade 7 kid to get hold of...). Regardless, she was lying with her head on the desk and suddenly starts up with "oh my God, the bottles are growing... The water bottles, they keep growing, can't you see them?". Then one kid knoxks on the desk, she looks at the door and tells the teacher there's someone at the door. Someone knocks again, she tells the teacher to answer the door, people keep knocking on the tables so she gets up, opens the door and yells "What do you want!" down the hallway. Looks confused, closes the door and starts asking where they went?

She was INCREDIBLY lucky that we had a substitute that day. The teacher could easily tell she was on something and looked pretty disappointed but probably figured she was just a substitute, there's no reason to screw her over like that and just ignored it and told us she was just trying to get attention (WTFROFL!).

Point is, you don't know what's going to happen, you don't know what you could do, why bother taking the risk of tripping in school? So you can lean over to your buddy and be able to say "Yo man, I'm on shrooms! In school! It's so crazy and whackey and fun and OMG pump me full of E I'm a retard already!" Anyways, you see where I'm going. The only reason I can see for doing this is either a) you're really into learning and honestly think you'll be able to absorb information being forced on you against your own will at a rate you can't control b) you just want to brag to your friends.

Wait 6 hours, trip outdoors, there's soo much less that can go wrong and it just makes soo much more sense...

As for alcohol/weed at school... Whatever, you're not going to really learn much so again, you should probably just skip. Even with just a light buzz I wouldn't really feel like copying notes or listening to the teacher...

Edited by StickyWater (07/14/06 11:57 AM)

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: shroomin at school [Re: StickyWater]
    #5858114 - 07/14/06 01:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

My friend did once while he was in high school... he stayed for one class and then left. You really don't want to dose too highly at school, you'll "freak the fuck out."

Invisibledrijx
ҽӽҏҽґіᵯҽӣҭӧґ ғҽҁҽᴢᴢ
Male

Loc: Ⱥʍͼѓᴉᴋѧ
Re: shroomin at school [Re: Ashland]
    #5858303 - 07/14/06 02:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say it's definitely something to try . . . atleast once. >As long as you don't over do it with the dosage< A friend of mine used to take all his finals on acid and did very well . . . ACID MAKES YOU SMARTER! haha -peace

--------------------

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: shroomin at school [Re: Ashland]
    #5858313 - 07/14/06 02:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

thats what i would do...leave asap (not that I would even trip in the 1st place in school!)

--------------------

OfflineLife_of_a_Cell
Male
Re: shroomin at school *DELETED* [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #5858342 - 07/14/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Life_of_a_Cell

Reason for deletion: Deleting content

Offlinebucket949
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: shroomin at school [Re: Life_of_a_Cell]
    #5859160 - 07/14/06 07:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms on my gym final one morning was alright... They weren't very potent mushrooms at all. Now on the other hand when I went into the bathroom during math and ate an eigth, I freaked the fuck out. my class after math was study hall and I had never been so scared of carpet before in my life. The whole floor was this crazy ass design coming up out at me. Somehow no one knew besides the people I chose to tell. It's way fun but risk is quite high, and yes you will probally learn nothing, its hard to focus on things you dont enjoy.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: shroomin at school [Re: bucket949]
    #5859467 - 07/14/06 07:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i think this one girl dropped acid on her skittles or pizza during art class once.... i'm not positive though. she didn't make a scene or anything.

one day a cop came in and searched her bag though, but i don't think he found anything.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineThe_Seksy
Photoshophile
Male
Loc: MD
    #5859586 - 07/14/06 08:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wouldn't recommend it. IMO the only moderately good semi-school-safe-drug is weed. One of my friends took 12 10mg Ambien (Zolpidem, Rx Sleep medication, side effects: mild hallucinations, extreme loss of muscle control and motor skills) and ended up getting expelled. Passed out in the bathroom @ the end of the day... I got blamed for selling them to him :<... either way, hallucinogens arent good for school, overall.

--------------------
Wikipedia User Page
deviantART

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom